Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kata420

Chatty Member
Thread title suggestion:

Shiv’s preggo announcement now a dirty delete, meanwhile she’s back ‘living differently’ on Pearse Streeeeeeeeh”

• Haha
Reactions: 82

lady danbury

Guys, I saw her in swords I think it was on Tuesday. I was coming out of my estate at around 8:50. And she was walking with her sister ( blonde girl ) towards river valley , holding coffee cups. Her hood was up and eyes darting around, looking for someone to recognise her 🙄. She was actually stomping. It was the stomp that made me recognise her 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Lads I don't think she walks Clapham common very early in the mornings anymore after Be Military Fit who were very thankful for me pointing towards her stories and got in touch with her.

They even offered me free classes lol. Seem like a sound bunch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Literally the only person I know who has never left Ireland is my 84 year old bachelor uncle who has never even left the west of Ireland county he resides in.

I guess this podcast is targetted at him.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 59

surlook

VIP Member
IMG_20230305_081947.jpg

Where do I start with this? She is self aware enough to know that she wasn't doing all the exercises properly after qualifying from her PT course. It was only when she was in the field with others that they showed her how she could improve.

Fast forward to today where she is taking an online yoga instructor course but has never been to a yoga class where an instructor can correct her form.

Yet again she can't apply previous lessons to life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Swordshead

She is so delusionally arrogant in the few minutes I managed to listen to with SML. "I blame myself. I told everyone to come to Bali...and then everyone came!" as if she single handedly was responsible for "ruining Bali", absolute LOL!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 51

JP Bangers

Chatty Member
Can we all just take a moment to appreciate that this 35 year old woman has foregone her daily midday nap to go to the gym. Personally I find this can-do spirit inspirational. If a successful entrepreneur like Shiv can stay awake ALL day AND fit in a training session, then it must be possible for a lowly ‘living normally’ person like myself - when I know better, I do better.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I feel like maybe you aren’t a parent. I could be wrong. But as a parent - I’d do basically anything rather than not have my child 7 days a week or even worse not live with my child. My husband feels the same. The obcession with your own child is real. We literally discuss multiple times a day how she definitely is the best looking, cutest, best child on the planet. If I had to give her up every weekend I’d actually be devastated
I am a parent actually. I've two boys, one of which has special needs. I would do anything for my kids. Absolutely go to the ends of the earth and back for them. Myself and my husband are together over 20 years.
But, I was also raised by my mam singlehandedly during the 80s and 90s after she kicked out my lazy cheating father.
We had a great childhood. Didn't have much money wise but by god we were loved and I don't feel I missed out not having a father around. We were a very happy house.

At the end of the day I'd rather raise my children in a happy household with one parent than a household with two unhappy parents.

• Heart

Aghast

Lads I know we've known for months now but I'm still completely shocked that this one is actually pregnant from a one night stand on a family holiday 🤯🤯

• Haha
  • Heart