Siobhan O’Hagan #45 from Bali to the box room, live by the swords, die by the Swords

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is Shiv. Her values are based around the gram.

Moaning about not having change for the bus as she won't by a leap card and then spending 30 euro on take out so she can take a picture of it and tags the food company.

She is a basketcase. Her priorities are so fucked. That baby will be neglected. Mammy will be posting pictures of him/her in dirty clothes eating a bit of her deliveroo with her new Iphone and handbag strategically placed in the background.

Her decisions are awful since she became pregnant. She needs to put the baby first.

Reactions: 18
VHI covers hospital costs and accommodation and which I think is about €1k per night for private (that was a few years ago). You’re probably right and she doesn’t have that. Consultant fees are about €4-5k for private depending on the consultant. They’re on top of VHI.

Reactions: 4
If she was going private it would be all over the gram showing how much better she is than everyone else.

I know it's been said but we have incredible staff in hospitals - there is nothing wrong with going public - just not worthy of the gram!

Reactions: 7
If she was going private it would be all over the gram showing how much better she is than everyone else.

I know it's been said but we have incredible staff in hospitals - there is nothing wrong with going public - just not worthy of the gram!
Oh if she was going private we’d all know definitely.

Reactions: 7
She might switch to private after the new influx of furnace victims. Can't have her one troll saying she is not good enough. To be fair she should just tell them to get pregnant - that's the leanest I've seen her look in a long time!

Seriously though - that last story - it took me a minute to realise she was in her kitchen. I honestly thought she was in a toilet somewhere. It looks so bland and sterile 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is Shiv... of course she doesn't have health insurance. She is the kind ofperson who flashes the cash on business class flights and champagne from Harrods. Her spending decisions are always chaotic and showy and never on things that actually matter.

Reactions: 13
I feel like she’s sharing James & diren to show ned how cool she is with the lads . It’s utter cringe , she’s the gift that keeps giving . Utter fuckwit

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I agree - at a time like that you need the best care possible. How much would it cost to go private? She wouldn't have VHI with being out of the country for so long I guess.
Health insurance won’t cover a private consultant for pregnancy (otherwise everyone would take out a policy and claim that). Shiv does not have health insurance you can be certain, she would have tried to flex about it before now. Also there is something called Lifetime Community Rating to stop people waiting until they are older to take out health insurance, which kicks in at 34 and rises 2% for each year you are over that age. So if you are 43 when you first took out health insurance you will have a 20% loading applied. Shiv is just at that age so will get a 2% loading if she took out insurance today.
Private maternity care costs between 4-6k, so less than the 3 month lease she signed in GCD or the price of one of her business class flights.

Last weekend in London! This will be good. Who do you reckon will make an appearance to see her off?

Cici - defo
Laura?
People from the gym?
Fliss?
Diren?
Who were the women with the dog that she visited a few weeks ago?

Did she make any friends while she was there??
---
It's Diren's birthday will she gatecrash his night out and pretend it is her going away party?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If Ned didn't go to the hospital visit of his first born he's a proper bleep. Maybe he didn't and that's why she is angsty and sharing so much today. He may have let her down. Who knows.
Are we assuming it’s his first born? He looks the type to have multiple children with multiple
women

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but in order to qualify for children allowance what does she need to do? Give birth here in Ireland and then reside here after ? Or does she need a stamp paid ?
No stamp required it is a universal payment . Drop sprog and residence here.

Last weekend in London! This will be good. Who do you reckon will make an appearance to see her off?

Cici - defo
Laura?
People from the gym?
Fliss?
Diren?
Who were the women with the dog that she visited a few weeks ago?

Did she make any friends while she was there??
---
It's Diren's birthday will she gatecrash his night out and pretend it is her going away party?
Lucy Lord is also in London, probably for Diren’s birthday - Shiv’s will try and muscle in on that.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is pearse street not a rough hole ?
Yes.

I'm away in Centreparcs this week so just catching up.
She is still a delusion hole I see. Grand job, no changes here.
I was away in Birmingham when she announced the pregnancy I can't deal with anymore bombshells while I'm away 😅😅😅😅

( edit ... just realised all this holidaying makes me sound like Shiv the international queen 👸 😳)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think you are right. He was named in several articles online as being her partner. It is a very personal thing and there was no need to announce it so early either. Usually, at 12 weeks you'd tell close friends and family - you might have told some very close friends earlier but some of the wider circle at this point. Most of my friends have never mentioned their pregnancy or baby on social media. If you didn't meet them in person you would never know they had children. She could have carried on for a few months without saying anything - it is not like she has an exciting life that pregnancy is stopping. Leanne Moore was at least 4 or 5 months when she announced. It was already obvious.

If anything was to happen to that pregnancy now (and I wouldn't wish that on her) she will have brought huge public attention to him for nothing. The world will know his business from now on and will see his child plastered across social media and used for content. I'd say she will witch about him on her stories if he does anything wrong.

View attachment 2027336

Looking at that photo would you automatically think it was a bump? She's about 18 weeks and she has had a bigger gut than that several times, even in her MP photshsoot 🤣
Agree that “bump” is mainly fat. First pregnancy, decent core strength…. I didn’t have a bump until I was well over 20 weeks. More. Everyone is different but I suspect that’s the eating in a surplus and not the baby

Reactions: 14
She looks absolutely no different now to what she did at the MP photo shoot.
I expect people to come at me but, I’m starting to question if she actually IS pregnant - this one is such a dose, I wouldn’t put anything past her, no matter how shady it is!
I said this at the begining too

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.