Siobhan O’Hagan #45 from Bali to the box room, live by the swords, die by the Swords

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I forgot about that ugly monstrosity of a couch she bought - looked like it was from Bright House - so she’s leaving it behind or she only leased it?

Reactions: 5
How long before she turns twisty and nasty towards Ned and tells the world how much she hates men ?
When Ned gets a girlfriend and maybe begins to have a family of his own she's going to go bleeping nuts!!!
---
I forgot about that ugly monstrosity of a couch she bought - looked like it was from Bright House - so she’s leaving it behind or she only leased it?
We're were critical of her at the time. Replacing furniture in a rental property is daft especially if no intention of long term living there!

Reactions: 11
When Ned gets a girlfriend and maybe begins to have a family of his own she's going to go bleeping nuts!!!
---

We're were critical of her at the time. Replacing furniture in a rental property is daft especially if no intention of long term living there!
Lads, what do you mean? 6 months is long term for our digital nomad. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She 100% made out she was renting that gaff all by herself, living her best life in expensive London, and this Laura wan just appeared out of nowhere as a rent-a-friend. Now she's less bothered about us knowing she was flat-sharing with Laura all along, and more likely she was a licensee renting a room from her much more sensible and secure airline pilot friend.

She's all smokes and mirrors. For all we know she has a roommate in GCD too, and she'll be "living differently" with her mam and dad in her childhood box room and queuing at the post office for her welfare payments once the funds run out. A forewarning to us all on these instahun clowns. It's not cool, aspirational or smart to "live your best life" in your 20s, spending any cash you have on booze and brunches and insta-friendly business class flights and assume there'll be a soft landing in your 30s when that unsexy stability that you laughed at is suddenly badly needed.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Yeah Shiv is a huge warning sign to the huns.

Sinead Heg and Becca Gillen are two ones I would pick to have a similar downfall.
Interesting all seem to have issues with living at home or near home.

None of these people are stable at all. All are showing signs of massive anxiety, insecurity, attention seeking, lying - the ease of which they lie is something else.

In way it's fascinating to watch but it must be grim in that situation. Feeling like you have to continue on a course because you have dug a hole so hard.

Reactions: 24
Yeah Shiv is a huge warning sign to the huns.

Sinead Heg and Becca Gillen are two ones I would pick to have a similar downfall.
Interesting all seem to have issues with living at home or near home.

None of these people are stable at all. All are showing signs of massive anxiety, insecurity, attention seeking, lying - the ease of which they lie is something else.

In way it's fascinating to watch but it must be grim in that situation. Feeling like you have to continue on a course because you have dug a hole so hard.
Begs this morning on her Q&A said "to be honest she was skint when she moved to Sydney", So wtf was she galivanting all over looking at expensive rentals? all for ego and appearance. They are all as ridiculous as each other. The only living differently any of them do is think they are going against societal norms, when in reality most people did what they are doing after school or when they were at college/uni late teens, early 20's. They have made such a big deal about how much better they are than regular folk they can't face the embarrassment of coming off their holier than thou pedestal. bleeping knobs, all of them.

Reactions: 23
I couldn't be happier that life is looking grim for the insta huns. Not a single fibre of my being feels sorry for them.

Reactions: 29
Begs this morning on her Q&A said "to be honest she was skint when she moved to Sydney", So wtf was she galivanting all over looking at expensive rentals? all for ego and appearance. They are all as ridiculous as each other. The only living differently any of them do is think they are going against societal norms, when in reality most people did what they are doing after school or when they were at college/uni late teens, early 20's. They have made such a big deal about how much better they are than regular folk they can't face the embarrassment of coming off their holier than thou pedestal. bleeping knobs, all of them.
I think she meant she was skint when she originally moved to Sydney pre-covid, not her recent move.

Reactions: 20
Yeah and the ironic thing is most of us are living differently with careers. The days of 9-5 are gone. We can be flexible with our work hours, location to cater for family life. I often bring my work issued device with me to the gym during work hours etc.

This crowd portrayed it all as being so rigid and depressing, when in fact there are more opportunities than ever!! To learn, create side hustles and everything else.

They look like a pack of idiots who will get left behind and I'd say are realising that quite quickly. The lack of job security and empty CVs must be a major trigger being a hun.

Also Meta are laying off many more staff. They are a company that have had their heyday as people turn away from social media. The thought doesn't enter the huns head that they will be fucked if they don't diversify from the industry.

Reactions: 18
Ahhh reminiscing about the body building comp u absolutely shited on after winning and pretty sure having a go at Larry and the other trainers rather than take any personal account for her mental health and food issues after. Ya u learnt so much that u have literally never implemented afterwards.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The dose of shite is resharing content that she reshared two years ago from 5 years previous

Talk about content dry up. Boring and irrelevant. She'll spend the next 50/60 years resharing Bali.

Reactions: 27
Like cillit bang, when it's gone it's gone.

Things must be starting to get a bit 🥶 between them. I think this coincides with the attention seeking posts from the other day.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.