Siobhán O’Hagan #44 Furnace baking a mini muffin, after Darragh's one night stuffin'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_20230227_155020.jpg

I think she forgot to add topping up lip filler to that list 🤣🤣🤣
---
On this week's episode of Things that never happened with Siobhan O'Hagan.....
Screenshot_2023-02-27-15-56-55-30_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Her fantasies are getting wild 🫣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
She was jus smelling herself and also stop filming people for content without their consent - what a knob

Reactions: 15
I'm sorry....but if they can get a deal over the line re Northern Ireland protocol, can we get the British to agree to keep Shivers?!
They owe us!

She's not even back in Ireland & she is already an intolerable muppet!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ah here. The Lent email.

Firstly I think she got her "alter (sic) server" memory mixed up with the days of being a "server" in the Wright venue. Easily happens.

A priest running a betting book? Really? Sure Jan. :rolleyes:

And if you are literally going to send an email *all* about Lent, and point out about it not being 40 days at least bother to google first and find out that Sundays are always excluded from the 40 days.

And the obligatory alcohol reference obvs.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ah here. The Lent email.

Firstly I think she got her "alter (sic) server" memory mixed up with the days of being a "server" in the Wright venue. Easily happens.

And if you are literally going to send an email *all* about Lent, and point out about it not being 40 days at least bother to google first and find out that Sundays are always excluded from the 40 days.

And maybe send the email the week before lent starts 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ah here. The Lent email.

Next thing she’ll be saying she used to get loaded on the alter wine after mass

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The email 😂😂😂😂 it's a parody account at this stage.
Also the Uber driver, some drivers are mean, some are nice, you shouldn't record any of them 🥰
This driver wasn’t mean though? At all? All he said was you could have walked this distance and it’s good to supplement with iron while pregnant? He dared to speak to Queen Shiv 😳
Have never seen the like of Shiv’s arrogance, rudeness, sense of entitlement or nastiness. “I gave him 3 stars” absolutely unbelievable!

• Angry
Reactions: 25
This driver wasn’t mean though? At all? All he said was you could have walked this distance and it’s good to supplement with iron while pregnant? He dared to speak to Queen Shiv 😳
Have never seen the like of Shiv’s arrogance, rudeness, sense of entitlement or nastiness. “I gave him 3 stars” absolutely unbelievable!
The iron comment was clearly as a result of her saying she's pregnant and tired and sick and can't walk 10 minutes because her magnums will melt.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The “don’t talk to them” comment 😳😳😳 I’m actually flabbergasted at what she said about Uber drivers and that man in particular. His car stank 🤯

Reactions: 13
C3094520-D239-46C0-A472-B44510A192C0.png

What a hypocrite....injecting chemicals into your face is better than using a filter is it Shiv? Personally I think both are ridiculous but if you had to choose then injecting chemicals is so much more pathetic...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Yeah she's unreal, I didn't mean that this driver specifically was mean I meant generally drivers can be mean or nice or anything in between. unless you're in danger or they're being verbally abusive there's no need to record anyone without their consent. She's a horrible bleep.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.