Siobhán O’Hagan #44 Furnace baking a mini muffin, after Darragh's one night stuffin'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know its been said numerous times here but my god the constant alcohol mentioning and throwbacks is odd.
yeah its usually a bit of a joke for pregnant women sometimes but its almost daily for her, does she not think this is a bit worrying?
Especially for someone who said she wanted this.

Reactions: 32
‘I feel like this is pretty well known at this stage. But still, I have clients who thought it would be a good idea to eat all the chocolate on Pancake Tuesday with the aim of “getting it out of the house for Lent”.

I told them to go buy some more’

This from the same woman who had to put washing up liquid in to a jar of Nutella so she wouldn’t eat it out of the bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Pregnancy is her whole personality now, just shows how little she had going on before, it’s multiple references everyday!
Roll on the hard work when she has to care for the baby in the box room in Swords in the depths of winter 🤣

Reactions: 30
Her stinking sense of superiority/over-inflated sense of self towards the taxi driver is disgusting but unsurprising.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Pity with all her studying and time in the church she didn’t learn to spell altar right

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Just a quick run on to say, what a F***ing twit. There are no words. Urgghhhhhhhhhhh I actually swore at my phone when I heard her!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just a quick run on to say, what a F***ing twit. There are no words. Urgghhhhhhhhhhh I actually swore at my phone when I heard her!!!!!
She's winning the contest for the biggest Instawanker today. Bag was heavy because she had magnums, its hardly summer. I am sure she could have made it home, oh and some fruit ( sure, liar) Also when she says "im pregnant; not your fault" no, that would be Ned of Lucan's 'fault"

can she not just pack her tit and duck off home already?

As for the email, i have no words.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The email 😂😂😂😂 it's a parody account at this stage.
Also the Uber driver, some drivers are mean, some are nice, you shouldn't record any of them 🥰

Reactions: 26
Can you bar certain clients if you're an uber driver? I'd run over her if I say she was my fare.

And wtf did she feel the need to tell the poor man she was pregnant?? Why would he need to know that?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And the constant burping as she’s filming where she’s wolfed down her lunch so quick. She’s a rotter.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Subject : Lent? 🤨

Hey ,

I am quite selective on my Catholic traditions these days, but I just remembered that Lent has started.

Back when I was an alter server (!), I used to love Lent. We did an evening mass every night and myself and the priest had a bet on the amount of mistakes we’d make, with an Easter Egg for the winner.

“Lent is a period of 40 days during which Christians remember the events leading up to and including the death of Jesus Christ, whose life and teachings are the foundation of Christianity.”

Well, first of all, we know not everything in the bible is factually correct but I realised after a couple of years, that Lent is never actually 40 days. I just counted and it is 47 days long?!

Why am I talking to you about this?

Traditionally, this is when people sacrifice something they enjoy until Easter.

And this is usually chocolate.

(or alcohol, but that’s for another day)

Unless you are doing this for religious reasons, please don’t.

If you are doing it as a way to get healthier or lose weight, you might be causing yourself more trouble in the long run.

When you restrict something from yourself, you will just think about it and crave it more.

If you want an Easter Egg before Easter Sunday, have one. I've had a few over the last few weeks, and guess what I'm not craving?! Chocolate. I just have it when I want it.

I feel like this is pretty well known at this stage. But still, I have clients who thought it would be a good idea to eat all the chocolate on Pancake Tuesday with the aim of “getting it out of the house for Lent”.

I told them to go buy some more.

You see, when you allow yourself something that you traditionally think that you crave or are addicted to, you soon realise that you don’t actually want it all the time.

When you give yourself unconditional permission to eat, you become more in tune with your hunger levels and actual desires.

I used to be obsessed with Nutella. But that’s because I restricted it or only allowed myself very small quantities. When I eventually cracked and ate huge quantities, I realised I didn’t actually want it that bad.

I can see an example of this in myself, because I have had no alcohol in months. I found myself sniffing my friends' champagne on Friday and wanting some so bad. Even though, before I was pregnant, we had champagne in the press ("cupboard", for my UK followers!) for a couple of months and I could take it or leave it.

So if you were considering giving up something you love for Lent today, hopefully you might reconsider, or even notice your thoughts as Lent progresses. Are you craving it more?

Do you need help with your mindset around training or nutrition? Click below to get started with us.

Thanks for reading,

Siobhan “I want Champagne at the birth” O’Hagan

Lollllllllll!!😂😂 What the.....??? Pure n utter shite???

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Even though, before I was pregnant, we had champagne in the press ("cupboard", for my UK followers!) for a couple of months and I could take it or leave it.
WE. A little slip that she actually lives with Laura.

Reactions: 13
She hates taxi drivers, working class and non white people.

Wouldn’t be surprised if the real reason for the Uber was for content.
She hates people that are not Diren, James, F1 drivers. I've met two people in real life that rank people. One a Spanish guy who places scores on people as to their societal status and one an Indian girl who looked down on service workers, construction workers and any other job she perceived as being beneath her. Both of these were complete and utter twats and no great prizes themselves.

Shiv has a similar personality. Anyone she fears will put her in a bad light she won't elevate.

She won't even put the most interesting content that is staring her in the face on the podcast because it will make her look awful. The brilliant Laura Bennett who has made it in a super difficult male dominated industry.

Now that is aspirational and inspiring interesting content. Laura is too nice, I wish she would see Siobhan for the user she is.
---
No she's an absolute bleep!!! She puts down everything and everyone. She didn't speak to anyone about pancake Tuesday because she has no clients. She's such a liar and has become so used to it that she believes her own lies.

I actually hope she moves to my area (D4) so I can roar abuse out the car window at this stomping clown. See how she likes it. She's basically abusing a worker to 150000 people.
---
And the constant burping as she’s filming where she’s wolfed down her lunch so quick. She’s a rotter.
She is manky, I'd say Darragh is absolutely mortified. I wouldn't ride her into to battle. I wouldn't get up on her to save myself. I wouldn't get up on her with a barge pole with disinfectant on the top she's bloody disgracefully unhygienic on her stories. Imagine what she is at behind the scenes.

Darragh regretting he didn't stick it up the hole where she puts her tampons! The mankbag.

She has me triggered this afternoon lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Can you bar certain clients if you're an uber driver? I'd run over her if I say she was my fare.

And wtf did she feel the need to tell the poor man she was pregnant?? Why would he need to know that?
suppose in case he thought she was going to throw up in his car, the whole interaction sounds so made up, or embellished. The driver clearly was reacting to something she'd said.

Reactions: 5
‘Should I re record’ burp…… no you bleep, you should delete.
She can hardly manage a whole sentence without burping or telling us she is pregnant.
I’ve a friend who is currently preggers and acting a lot like Shiv, today she put a status up saying if there is a queue in penneys you can go to the disabled bit and get served so you don’t have to wait in line, tempted to forward that little nugget on to Shiv’s.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.