Siobhán O’Hagan #44 Furnace baking a mini muffin, after Darragh's one night stuffin'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet she spins on restrictions etc on Lent and doing everything in moderation! Would she do the same with Ramadan regarding fasting?

Reactions: 12
Ya I'm still shook a month on, she is just unreal? What will she be like when she's huge, nearing the end and the birth is near? I think she is completely in denial but ya enjoying what attention she got. And the way she has done and is doing it is just crazy with no realisation at all of what's ahead and it's an actual Baby at the end?
And who is she to even post on Lent? A Religious observance has nothing to do with fitness, it's for spiritual reasons if one is so inclined? That's their Business and she can at least respect even the physical effort of doing a fast etc etc. She's the biggest bleep!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
and then to announce it publicly as well so her family know she chose a bang with Lord Lucan over a day/ night with them, AND on the family holiday she "paid"for

Guessing she will be frantically packing before eviction at the end of the month. At least we know she lifts so well, and is stronger than all the other girls so won't need any help with the heavy bags.

Also maybe she didn't give early notice and was told to get out.
I think a big sign of how Darragh feels about her will be whether he comes over to help her move. I don’t think they’re dating but surely if you cared about the woman pregnant with your child you’d come over to give her a hand?

Reactions: 8
I think a big sign of how Darragh feels about her will be whether he comes over to help her move. I don’t think they’re dating but surely if you cared about the woman pregnant with your child you’d come over to give her a hand?
He's staying at arms length and rightly so. His loyalty is to the baby and not her. Give her any attention and she will be super clingy.

She gave off happy psychopath vibes in December. Perhaps she thought she had her new little family sorted out to rile Sinead up and show all the other instahuns that she still achieved the same as them even though she lived different! I suspect she was thinking Darragh would jump into a relationship with her.

The whole thing is still so odd!!

Reactions: 23
Now that you’ve said it she’s prob paying for his flight as we speak 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder will she try and convince everyone they are together when the baby is born or will she openly say she’s a single mom🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I wonder will she try and convince everyone they are together when the baby is born or will she openly say she’s a single mom🤷🏼‍♀️
She will not admit being a single mom. She'll say she's momming differently or some tripe.

In the same way she said she was living differently while just being on a permanently holiday in the 3rd world funded by periodic scamming

Reactions: 31
nah mate, shes the strongest female to stomp the earth remember.

And also if i was Ned i wouldn't come help her either. He was basically a sperm donor to our mother hen,

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Haha go Uber driver!!! What a bleeping witch, she really has something against drivers. I'm sure he said it in a more jokey context.

She has the camera ready filming to capture snippets of what the driver is saying. So the viewer doesn't know the overall context.

Reactions: 16
Why the duck does she think it's OK to constantly record her uber drivers?!?

• Angry
Reactions: 33
First Story: My shopping is heavy
Second Story: I had magnums and they needed to go into the freezer.

Im not saying it wasnt heavy but come on, she's supposed to be a gym/weigh person and she cant carry a bag of shopping down the road.

Also she clearly had an attitude about the car from the moment she got in.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
First Story: My shopping is heavy
Second Story: I had magnums and they needed to go into the freezer.

Im not saying it wasnt heavy but come on, she's supposed to be a gym/weigh person and she cant carry a bag of shopping down the road.

Also she clearly had an attitude about the car from the moment she got in.
Yeah she contradicted herself there. She's a bullshitter. It's just for content.

The car probably didn't even smell. It was probably the blowback of her unwashed self.

Reactions: 20
Anyone got today's email?

Subject : Lent? 🤨

Hey ,

I am quite selective on my Catholic traditions these days, but I just remembered that Lent has started.

Back when I was an alter server (!), I used to love Lent. We did an evening mass every night and myself and the priest had a bet on the amount of mistakes we’d make, with an Easter Egg for the winner.

“Lent is a period of 40 days during which Christians remember the events leading up to and including the death of Jesus Christ, whose life and teachings are the foundation of Christianity.”

Well, first of all, we know not everything in the bible is factually correct but I realised after a couple of years, that Lent is never actually 40 days. I just counted and it is 47 days long?!

Why am I talking to you about this?

Traditionally, this is when people sacrifice something they enjoy until Easter.

And this is usually chocolate.

(or alcohol, but that’s for another day)

Unless you are doing this for religious reasons, please don’t.

If you are doing it as a way to get healthier or lose weight, you might be causing yourself more trouble in the long run.

When you restrict something from yourself, you will just think about it and crave it more.

If you want an Easter Egg before Easter Sunday, have one. I've had a few over the last few weeks, and guess what I'm not craving?! Chocolate. I just have it when I want it.

I feel like this is pretty well known at this stage. But still, I have clients who thought it would be a good idea to eat all the chocolate on Pancake Tuesday with the aim of “getting it out of the house for Lent”.

I told them to go buy some more.

You see, when you allow yourself something that you traditionally think that you crave or are addicted to, you soon realise that you don’t actually want it all the time.

When you give yourself unconditional permission to eat, you become more in tune with your hunger levels and actual desires.

I used to be obsessed with Nutella. But that’s because I restricted it or only allowed myself very small quantities. When I eventually cracked and ate huge quantities, I realised I didn’t actually want it that bad.

I can see an example of this in myself, because I have had no alcohol in months. I found myself sniffing my friends' champagne on Friday and wanting some so bad. Even though, before I was pregnant, we had champagne in the press ("cupboard", for my UK followers!) for a couple of months and I could take it or leave it.

So if you were considering giving up something you love for Lent today, hopefully you might reconsider, or even notice your thoughts as Lent progresses. Are you craving it more?

Do you need help with your mindset around training or nutrition? Click below to get started with us.

Thanks for reading,

Siobhan “I want Champagne at the birth” O’Hagan

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.