Siobhán O’Hagan #44 Furnace baking a mini muffin, after Darragh's one night stuffin'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The trip looked absolutely shite aswell. It was a dead rubber GP and she spent loads of time moaning about how difficult it was to get a drink in Abu Dhabi.

She has that effect, makes everywhere look brutal.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Does Darragh even interact with her posts these days? Or is he as horrified by this sh1tshow as the rest of us?
I'm going to guess he wasn't fully onboard with the Podcast announcement and knowing Shiv like we do, im thinking his opinion didn't matter to her anyway.

Would love some inside info!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Are we about 1 month now knowing the news ? And I still can’t get over it ! I’m still shook by it . With each passing week I get more baffled ..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I was wondering about this, was it the trip of a lifetime because baby Margs was conceived during a drunken fumble with a scrote from Lucan? Otherwise it was just a week in Abu Dhabi…. Not exactly exploring the Galapagos 😒

Also, the same SHIIIIIITE with the ‘broken’ links. I’ll just link my crappy podcast in the 64 stories, PLEASE listen so I can get the listener numbers into double digits 🤞
Cant stop laughing at this..because I am going to the Galapagos in the summer🤣But be no souvenirs..🤰🤰 for me😜😜

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I always felt gym leggings too restricting on my belly
Perfect leggings I’ve found so far are the Dunnes sports ones at like €12 I just sized up and they are my go to leggings even over all the expensive maternity ones because sometimes I find the maternity ones are really uncomfortable on my actual bump not a shiv bloat bump

Reactions: 6
I always wince when I remember Shiv had a one night stand while on a family holiday. It is just so...ick.

No judgement about the casual sex, I was no nun in my twenties 😁 Just on a FAMILY HOLIDAY?!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I always wince when I remember Shiv had a one night stand while on a family holiday. It is just so...ick.

No judgement about the casual sex, I was no nun in my twenties 😁 Just on a FAMILY HOLIDAY?!

and then to announce it publicly as well so her family know she chose a bang with Lord Lucan over a day/ night with them, AND on the family holiday she "paid"for

Guessing she will be frantically packing before eviction at the end of the month. At least we know she lifts so well, and is stronger than all the other girls so won't need any help with the heavy bags.

Also maybe she didn't give early notice and was told to get out.

Reactions: 15
The arrogance to even attempt to “break down” books across ALL these subjects in just 45 minutes. The podcast, like The Furnace, is already on its last legs, after 3 episodes.

View attachment 1989026
TBH the very title of the podcast is ridiculous.

Life lessons from that geebag? What qualifications she? Is she joking?

Life lessons from someone who got pregnant from a ONS while drunk at the sidelines of a Grand Prix?

Apart from us critics does anyone actually listen to this piss?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It's a very patronizing title for a podcast because she literally doesn't have a clue about anything whatsoever. What makes her think she is in a position to give any life lessons? If anything she needs to go back to school and reboot herself. She can start from primary.

I hope Roddy Doyle makes a modern day Snapper and Shiv and her pregnancy is the subject.

Reactions: 19
I mean once she realizes she would have to put time and effort into a podcast s to make it successful she's gonna stop bothering to do it. She's not willing to out effort into anything, relationships... friendships... the furnace...

Reactions: 7
I mean once she realizes she would have to put time and effort into a podcast s to make it successful she's gonna stop bothering to do it. She's not willing to out effort into anything, relationships... friendships... the furnace...
herself ( hair lack of washing)

Reactions: 2
Email coming out about lent. Will just be a rehashing of previous emails and a justification for eating tit / drinking as long as you stomp your way to 100,000 steps a day!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Again she is showing how far out of touch she is. Lent as a subject!??? Does anyone even think about Lent in this generation anymore? It's a Christian observance for those of us who are religious and as such people partaking in Lent has been on a sharp decline.

But our Shiv will probably have a right old rant about why people shouldn't restrict themselves and make the assumption that we have all given up something!! When in fact very few have.

A terrible subject choice. She will kill her podcast off so quickly. Not a brain in that skull of hers.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm trying to envisage her breaking the news about her pregnancy to her parents.

"Hey mum and dad, remember that lad that I had a "holiday romance" with on our family holiday in Abu Dhabi? Well great news, he didn't wear a johnnie and now I'm up the duff! What are the chances like? At the same time as Roisin! Haven't told him yet and the romance is kind of petering out but we're going to co-parent, it'll be great craic!"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.