Siobhan O'hagan #41 Dubai Darragh wanted somebody to finger, he’s on the run from a stage-5 clinger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I love reading the sunday papers to see whats going on in the world" Absolute bullshit, she told us previously she doesnt keep up with the news, too depressing. Asshole. Liars need good memories! Lips ridiculous also.

Reactions: 24
Coffee thoughts - an Irish carvery is better than an English roast....who gives a duck?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
No talk about Until gym.
What’s happened there?
No clients?
Wasn’t good at cleaning loos so they let her go?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
No talk about Until gym.
What’s happened there?
No clients?
Wasn’t good at cleaning loos so they let her go?
I suspected given the leave for Abu Dhabi and then a prolonged Dublin trip, her boss was less than impressed as she had just started.

Reactions: 16
I’m an OG and have followed since early 2015 .. until she blocked me this week which just screams of sad cow .. if you have over 157k followers how does a comment posted by one get to you 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Maybe the truth of it hurt 🤣.. but anyhow I found Siobhan relatable and enjoyed following her journey until covid .. I do think the body building competition completely ruined her self image ( even though I remember at the time there was steroid use rumours flying around ) and that Bali was the beginning of the end .. but now its terrifying to see the spiral .. the people who have come and gone in her life , the inability to take any criticism of her life or choices and the inconsistency in absolutely everything she does .. and do not get me started on her blatant begging for companies to sponsor her .. she’d sell her soul for candles to light her flat soon when her electric is cut off 🤣🤣
Yes it is very easy for me to sit here and pass judgement but that judgement is based on the snippets of her life she actually chooses to share to the world … that is what is worrying .. her complete lack of self awareness .. or how obvious the imminent breakdown of her life is .. and worse still is that there seems to be no one in her life to step in .. but that would be unsolicited advice … just having a moment and a vent 🤣🤣 I’m not slipping into pity 🤣🤣
Post the comment that got you blocked for the craic?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Post the comment that got you blocked for the craic?!
“ day 1 obviously in the video “ it’s still on the my protein post 🤣🤣 if she is reading here I personally would be mortified by that video …

I suspected given the leave for Abu Dhabi and then a prolonged Dublin trip, her boss was less than impressed as she had just started.
I wondered did something happen after Abu Dhabi and this caused her decision to go to Dublin so early …. Her future looks promising …

Reactions: 13
Ffs it’s January, the busiest time of year for an online pt/coach. Shiv hasn’t posted on the Furnace page for 2 months and is instead wasting her time / content on… Carvery vs Roast.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
"I don't usually sell the Furnace in January, don't want to get people when they're desperate" - as if she has 1. A shred of integrity and 2 any kind of business plan at all and 3. The audacity to position herself as superior to all the other fitness coaches out there.

Hey Shiv - let's see all these signups you've had last week then, and let's see you working hard to get them all on-boarded and to ramp up your business post-January when the NYs diets have started to fail. Absolute clown with clown lips 💋

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Mortified for her that because she never leaves Clapham, she doesn’t realise that carvery is *very* much a thing in the UK. We also don’t pay £30 for substandard shite roasts, but that’s another matter.

Reactions: 16
She really is scraping the barrel for content.

Has no money for experiences that would boost her page and add good content but would fork out on a business class seat that provides no value to her just to show off.

We all see you Shiv. Definitely the worst content provider there is.

Reactions: 17
I have just listened to the Tim Spector podcast that Shiv slagged off. It is excellent, really interesting and clearly scientifically provable.

I know why Shiv doesn’t like it. Tim talks about gut health and eating a variety of foods. Basically not all calories are the same. So a dominoes pizza might have the same calories as a steak and vegeatables but the dominoes has a chemical tit storm that isn’t good for you. Processed food doesn’t include the nutrients your body needs and you can just buy these in capsules to make up for it as they don’t work. He talks about nutrition and the effect on mood, sleep, health, weight loss.

This Doctor and his research basically totally disagrees with all the shite Shiv spouts.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Any other fitness accounts I follow,that while they try to get you to sign up for their plans,also have reels/videos on free exercises to do and/or food to tips. She has none of that.
Even Joe Wicks does it even though he is pushing his own plan/app and recipe books. I don't get why she doesn't do any of that. Although should I really be surprised since she didn't even do that during lockdown when all the other fitness influencers were doing it!

Reactions: 12
Mortified for her that because she never leaves Clapham, she doesn’t realise that carvery is *very* much a thing in the UK. We also don’t pay £30 for substandard shite roasts, but that’s another matter.
How did she not even know that there's literally a whole chain devoted entirely to carvery?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She really is scraping the barrel for content.

Has no money for experiences that would boost her page and add good content but would fork out on a business class seat that provides no value to her just to show off.

We all see you Shiv. Definitely the worst content provider there is.
Someone posted the other day that Shiv & The Furnace were circling the drain & that’s 100% spot on. She’s skint, has no decent content & clearly she’s not getting many (if any) signing up despite January being the busiest time for any PTs I know & follow. For someone who’s so well travelled, cultured & not forgetting >500 leaving cert points, I’m shocked she didn’t really know the difference between a roast & a carvery🥴

Reactions: 14
"I don't usually sell the Furnace in January, don't want to get people when they're desperate" - as if she has 1. A shred of integrity and 2 any kind of business plan at all and 3. The audacity to position herself as superior to all the other fitness coaches out there.

Hey Shiv - let's see all these signups you've had last week then, and let's see you working hard to get them all on-boarded and to ramp up your business post-January when the NYs diets have started to fail. Absolute clown with clown lips 💋
No, let's just wait 3 months and all of this weeks sign ups will no doubt be DYING to give photo testimonials demonstrating the benefits of paying 300 quid for an excel spreadsheet and a WhatsApp group 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So pass agg on her stories about the roast there. You're wearing a fake Gucci scarf with fake lips and teeth whitened to blinding with a non existent work ethic - enjoy the roast!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If she wants to experience the best roast in town, all she has to do is read tattle. 41 threads deep. Sounds like a good roast to me 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.