Siobhan O'hagan #41 Dubai Darragh wanted somebody to finger, he’s on the run from a stage-5 clinger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I see the tinsel post.. I think Shiv looks like she's just come from a bunk up in the box room with her shirt untucked..
Screenshot_20230107_122408_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I still can't get over her posting that...he looks so disinterested. Like he's been asked for a pic by randomers on a night out.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Siobhán, if you want to see how to do testimonials check out Bodyslims, I've been following them for a while and I can click on the actual person showing their name and where they are from and ask them a question.
Don't bother paying into a pension, the way you are going you won't need it. Use the money to get your life back and more importantly your health.
BTW, Sinéad has deleted insta so maybe stop tagged her!!!!

Reactions: 14
Still don't get why she'd post that. Definitely a bunny boiler! Random move home incoming is right. Is she still cleaning toilets in until?
As for that Sean fitz he's a bit odd aswel....I find that alot of these gym influencers on Instagram are insecure and seeking validation.
Siobhan is vile though. As a human and trainer. Not one bit of me has any time for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
“Never be afraid to ask what qualifications your coaches have” Unless it’s Cunty O’ Hagan as you will immediately get blocked. Even if you are genuinely curious. People have every right and obligation to do their due diligence before they engage with a service and part with their money.

Imagine going in to an interview and being asked about your qualifications and behaving like this twit does.

Reactions: 33
Really can't understand why you'd pay this spoofer when there are so many other options. Just went to Dominic Munnelly's site as an example. €40/month for 6 workouts a week, Facebook group etc. He's been doing this for an eternity and I did a session with him in person years ago. He and Gráinne are very approachable and actually practice what they preach. And that's just someone off the top of my head who is legitimate and not just some Insta person. It really is wild that she makes a penny.

Reactions: 15
Where are her “friends”? She hasn’t posted any nights out or shown any of the usual random people she hangs out with.
When she gets her heart broken by Darragh, and she will, who will she talk to?
begs might be back by then,

When I see the tinsel post.. I think Shiv looks like she's just come from a bunk up in the box room with her shirt untucked..
View attachment 1862727
the only thing she's gonna be flying on is ned flanders moustache,

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can't even find the furnace insta link - it should be front and centre of the furnace webpage surely?
I went to the contact page and thought I had found it but... no, it links out to the default kajabi / website company socials.
Couldn't even be bothered adding her own links!

Reactions: 4
Video of rain in London. Her content is pure class. I thought London was wall to wall sunshine until I saw this. Best Shiv fucks off to that winter sun a bit sharpish.
She's going to be so torn now. Does she spend her 'hard earned cash' showing off on some sunny jolly for the Gram or does she fly to Dublin to suck off the fella?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m an OG and have followed since early 2015 .. until she blocked me this week which just screams of sad cow .. if you have over 157k followers how does a comment posted by one get to you 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Maybe the truth of it hurt 🤣.. but anyhow I found Siobhan relatable and enjoyed following her journey until covid .. I do think the body building competition completely ruined her self image ( even though I remember at the time there was steroid use rumours flying around ) and that Bali was the beginning of the end .. but now its terrifying to see the spiral .. the people who have come and gone in her life , the inability to take any criticism of her life or choices and the inconsistency in absolutely everything she does .. and do not get me started on her blatant begging for companies to sponsor her .. she’d sell her soul for candles to light her flat soon when her electric is cut off 🤣🤣
Yes it is very easy for me to sit here and pass judgement but that judgement is based on the snippets of her life she actually chooses to share to the world … that is what is worrying .. her complete lack of self awareness .. or how obvious the imminent breakdown of her life is .. and worse still is that there seems to be no one in her life to step in .. but that would be unsolicited advice … just having a moment and a vent 🤣🤣 I’m not slipping into pity 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Out of interest, would someone know how long you have been a follower of theirs?

Reactions: 1
Days like this she wishes she could sleep in.... definitely forgot it was Sunday 😂 what a rim. Definitely goes back to bed after posting them pointless vids.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm a booky and when she posts about books it drives me 😖 the real reason is she always links an AF so she gets commission if someone uses her link but all you get from her is "I loved this it was better than". No prove whatsoever she act read the book even. She puts no effort in no matter what shes taking about or selling 😑My 5 year old can sell a book better then her.

Reactions: 22
Oh I’m so special and read papers and save women from horrible diet plans for the greater good . She makes me sick

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm a booky and when she posts about books it drives me 😖 the real reason is she always links an AF so she gets commission if someone uses her link but all you get from her is "I loved this it was better than". No prove whatsoever she act read the book even. She puts no effort in no matter what shes taking about or selling 😑My 5 year old can sell a book better then her.
Is she still on the 10 pages a day style of book reading?

Reactions: 3
Looks like she’s got the lips inflated again!
Ye, I think you are right. I’m often so distracted by the slurping and sucking that I never really noticed it before. I wonder if that’s the reason why she doesn’t really come on her stories very often anymore to speak? She doesn’t want people to notice?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.