Siobhan O'hagan #41 Dubai Darragh wanted somebody to finger, he’s on the run from a stage-5 clinger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So pass agg on her stories about the roast there. You're wearing a fake Gucci scarf with fake lips and teeth whitened to blinding with a non existent work ethic - enjoy the roast!
This isn't even the first time she's posted this stupid "Oirish" nonsense about "roasts are so English. Me? I'm so Oirish I only like carvery,my grandad is spinning in his grave at the idea of roasts. Tíocfaidh ár lá".

She's a melt.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I'm confused to all these people messaging her, you cant msg her from her stories..she said people were messaging her then she put up the box. So are people act going to the effort of going on to her profile and messaging her? Even though she doesn't read her DMs 🤔🫠 Hmmmm Sure Jan

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm confused to all these people messaging her, you cant msg her from her stories..she said people were messaging her then she put up the box. So are people act going to the effort of going on to her profile and messaging her? Even though she doesn't read her DMs 🤔🫠 Hmmmm Sure Jan
I think people are frustratingly messaging her through the question box as she's such an annoying twit and she has comments turned off on her stories.

I'd imagine they've all been blocked since 😂

I think she'll be in Dublin next weekend. Can't leave Darragh alone two weekends in a row can we🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Do you reckon her parents or siblings go on Instagram - watch the stories and think
“What a bleeping spoon” or in her mams case “I should have swallowed”

That’s my evening coffee thoughts

• Haha
Reactions: 43
As many pelters as sinead gets for her Peter Pan life in oz. I’d much rather be her than shiv in the pissing rain in London with nothing happening.

Reactions: 11
As many pelters as sinead gets for her Peter Pan life in oz. I’d much rather be her than shiv in the pissing rain in London with nothing happening.
I still don't really understand London. It's like she moved there on a whim because she'd met Cici or something? And maybe thought she'd be buddies with Diren. Her business is online so the whole point of being in Bali etc was to limit cost of living when location is flexible, but then she decides to move to one of the most expensive cities in the world. The place is entirely wasted on her - all the time in the world, a circle of "friends" willing to meet up for Instagram, but all she does is go to chain restaurants in Clapham. She's like an infant discovering bicycles and newspapers. And she obviously absolutely hates the weather. How much longer can she drag it out?

Reactions: 26
Wonder who the cryptic 10/10 company was.

Ned Flandazzler can’t be back already?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I still don't really understand London. It's like she moved there on a whim because she'd met Cici or something? And maybe thought she'd be buddies with Diren. Her business is online so the whole point of being in Bali etc was to limit cost of living when location is flexible, but then she decides to move to one of the most expensive cities in the world. The place is entirely wasted on her - all the time in the world, a circle of "friends" willing to meet up for Instagram, but all she does is go to chain restaurants in Clapham. She's like an infant discovering bicycles and newspapers. And she obviously absolutely hates the weather. How much longer can she drag it out?
Exactly this! There is so much she could be doing that would provide great content; museums, theatre, gallery exhibitions, markets, parks etc etc but no, that's not for her. She is filming daily yoga and moaning about roast dinners!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Siobhan is a culture vacuum, doesn't matter where she is she'll be posting her Atomic Habits routine followed by boiled eggs on toast and 2 hours exercise followed by "margs with the galz" in some basic witch instahun cocktail bar.

Also is it me or has the accent become 100% more howaya since she met Dublin Dazza

Reactions: 36
I think she saw herself a step above the Bali huns and thought she was dead grown up moving to London, leaving that life behind her. But in essence she really hasn’t - she’s still a bleep, still drinking like a fish, eating crap a lot of times, there’s the punishment exercise etc. Just the weather is different & she’ll be paying crazy prices for things in comparison to Bali. There’s no way in hell she’ll be able to keep London up long term. Part of me thinks is she jumping into a relationship or whatever it is with someone from back home as then it’ll be an easier way of excusing giving up London, ie oh I’ve decided I want to be in a committed relationship & settle down, London wouldn’t be conducive- we want to see each other all the time not just weekends here & there. Rather than admit defeat that she couldn’t afford London.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The lips are ridiculous 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Do you reckon the company 10/10 comment was too keep Dubai boy on his toes?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Siobhan is a culture vacuum, doesn't matter where she is she'll be posting her Atomic Habits routine followed by boiled eggs on toast and 2 hours exercise followed by "margs with the galz" in some basic witch instahun cocktail bar.

Also is it me or has the accent become 100% more howaya since she met Dublin Dazza
Yes! I copped that earlier 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The lips are ridiculous 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Do you reckon the company 10/10 comment was too keep Dubai boy on his toes?
The lips are so bloodless and inflated. She looks diseased.

Thought I was imagining the accent!!

Exactly this! There is so much she could be doing that would provide great content; museums, theatre, gallery exhibitions, markets, parks etc etc but no, that's not for her. She is filming daily yoga and moaning about roast dinners!
There are just so many things I can think of to do in London that aren't Gails and Dishoom, and it's entirely wasted on her. She acts like buying the paper for the first time ever at 35 or whatever is some evidence of being cultured or grown up? She's a good decade behind where a normal person would be.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does she always have to show that it’s raining in London like it doesn’t rain in Ireland she’s so odd.

Reactions: 14
Why does she always have to show that it’s raining in London like it doesn’t rain in Ireland she’s so odd.
I genuinely think she's on the spectrum (don't mean the smart one either). No social cues or anything. Doesn't seem to be aware of reality. She genuinely thinks because she has so many followers she's some sort of celeb. When in reality she reeks of desperation.
Can only imagine Darragh hasn't a brain cell in his head. But cute enough to not tag or mention her on his socials.

Reactions: 16
Oh my god those lips!!! And the accent change.. she's like a shapeshifter.

Reactions: 10
The only messages she is getting is from the charged Samsung in her other hand.
She is an absolute melt, if roast dinners or carvery arguments (it’s not even an argument to anyone but her!) is the best content she can come up with for the new year then, god help the next 11months!!

Oh and, it’s raining in London 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.