Siobhan O'hagan #41 Dubai Darragh wanted somebody to finger, he’s on the run from a stage-5 clinger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't have a creative brain to plan out new content. The good influencers have a plan for the year and content scheduled which they make in advance.

As we have seen with her MyProtein posts everything is last minute to meet the contract and she ends up with stinking hair, white lips and sweaty AF shoving gummies into her mouth while waffling shite.

And yet Shiv still thinks she can sell her scam programs and no one will know any different. And that not having progress pictures is why she is not selling.

Reactions: 10
I know she just pulled a lad, but sitting at home pissed and "oh wow!"-ing at So Sue? This girl is not straight in my humble opinion.

Screenshot_20230108_194919.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bringing Darragh out to meet some of the family the afternoon after they first met stinks of her trying to prove something to them.

It's like her folks are probably onto her about men in her life and settling a bit and this was her response.

Reactions: 11
I can't remember who is was and my details are vague .... but remember someone posted a video taking the piss out of on line trainers and she got roasted in the comments?

I always feel this was the moment she realised she was done in Bali and out of place. She hot footed it out of there. Too proud to come back to Ireland, she thought she would be cool in London hanging around with Diren.... going well so far 😌

Reactions: 6
The MP instagram post is absolutely comical. Like she actually fell over and tried to save it into looking like it was part of a Yoga move positioned half off the mat. Like a newborn deer trying to stay on its feet. Jesus I can't stop watching it and howling at her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The MP instagram post is absolutely comical. Like she actually fell over and tried to save it into looking like it was part of a Yoga move positioned half off the mat. Like a newborn deer trying to stay on its feet. Jesus I can't stop watching it and howling at her 😂
That post is an instant classic. Much like one of the comments that's been living rent free in my head.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Where did you see this I could do with a laugh and I checked the MP Instagram and can’t see anything.

Guys. I dropped off Shivvy a while back because TBH she was getting even more boring than usual and actually a bit depressing. But I've had a nice holiday on a sunny island and ready to get back on board. But I am shooketh... has she snagged a fella?! Also, is she still an alcoholic?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.