Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Basicbiatchabroad

Chatty Member
"First lockdown was actually great" ahhh yes shiv when people died, lost loved ones, people lost jobs, developed bad habits, mental and physical health issues and the health care systems of the world wer f#cked and remain that way.
This has really upset me! Oct 2020 My Dad was admitted to hospital with a stroke he couldn’t use his phone to communicate with us we weren’t allowed to visit 6 weeks later we received a call to say he wasn’t good & had only hrs to live! We had to choose 2 family members to visit him for 1hr only! Myself & my brother went & we got 1hr sent home! 4 hrs later my dad died on his own!!!! Fuk you Siobhan & your lonely fuked up life

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 90

Shanto

Used my 2nd insta account and asked her a question about the furnace.
I asked was there any customer reviews or testimonials I could see because its an expensive programme.

Blocked me......

Pure scam.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 86

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion:

Siobhan O'hagan #42
Rim licker extraordinaire, never manages to wash her hair

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Londoncailín

VIP Member
If she wants to experience the best roast in town, all she has to do is read tattle. 41 threads deep. Sounds like a good roast to me 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

G+T

VIP Member
"First lockdown was actually great" ahhh yes shiv when people died, lost loved ones, people lost jobs, developed bad habits, mental and physical health issues and the health care systems of the world wer f#cked and remain that way.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 69

TereseG

I'm having deja vú with the title of today's mail. There's no way this won't be regurgitated from an old email. We need a wiki for these!
She had sent the EXACT SAME email out on 23rd Feb 2022. The only difference being that she changed the subject line of todays email to My WeightWatchers Journey.It was My WeightWatchers Experience in 2022. She's sooooooooooooo lazy.

Edit to say that she also sent yesterday's email before. She was shitting all over at home workouts on 3rd Oct 2022. She is the lazy gift that keeps on giving! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Edit again to say she also sent the running one on 17th Mar 2022 :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: She had imaginary friends to run with in that email aswell :LOL::LOL::LOL: I need to get back to work but this is too entertaining!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

TereseG

Jeez, the gloss has really come off the Instahun lifestyle for Shiv and crew. They can't even manage to pretend that this LiViNg DiFfErEntly is all it's cracked up to be now that life has gone back to normal post Covid.

We have Becca flying back "home" 🤡 to Bali convincing herself that it's all going to 'positive' vibes after being conned out of thousands of euro in Bali before Xmas, having to stay in a crap B&B and then running back to Galway with her tail between her legs. During which time she had several worrying illnesses despite pumping herself full of yokes MyProtein vitamin and mineral supplements. (And no, Galway is not her "home", Bali is her "home", OK......OK!?!? 🤡)

Sinead Heg has had to get a flatmate in Oz to split the rent seeing as she wasn't able to manifest Jack getting back with her. Who would have thought that you could manifest not getting cancer but can't manifest your ex-boyfriend wanting you back? The new flatmate pretends to earn money from being a breath-work facilitator 🤡 but actually makes homemade pron movies for his OnlyFans. Perhaps Sinead could do a nixer directing his next movie seeing as he'll probably be using her spare room as his next movie set....

And poor Shiv, she had such a greeeeeeeat time in Dublin during the first lockdown. It was so nice to see that she really enjoyed herself during a global pandemic and was able to go out and enjoy herself without a care in the world..... It's a pity she now has had to revert to the daily grind of commuting, showing up according to a schedule to train clients/clean the bogs and can now no longer afford to go to the Jizzy Jitz classes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Influncer Snarker

VIP Member
Wonder is roisin a little bit like Shiv ?
Roisin Hangs out with / works with James her partner, his brother Paul and Paul’s partner Alice.
Paul and Alice got engaged about 4-5 months ago and are getting married next October. I remember at the time thinking ‘roisin and James will have to hold off on getting engaged now til that wedding is over’ and instead it’s like boom - baby. Can’t help but feel like it puts a dampener on Paul and Alice’s wedding but maybe that’s just me.
That's a bit of a stretch to be fair.

They can't be expected to put their lives on hold for a year and a half. If anyone ever tried that with me they would be promptly booted out of my life for good.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

leahcimm123

VIP Member
‘It’s exercising rather than training. Unless you are planning on cycling a road race, there is not much purpose in the training besides getting sweaty in a dark room. The time spent in these classes could be used more efficiently to move towards health and fitness goals.’

What about your aerobic / cardiovascular health no??

Also you could literally say this about any exercise. Is she saying there’s no point in all the running she used to do because she wasn’t training for a marathon? Or the boxing she does in the park?

Complete and utter glue bag.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Eggs&bacon

So she had no limes to make her non alco marg & to dampen the rim to salt it. Instead of using a damp napkin to wet the rim to salt it, she does this? On camera?
Said she might make one for her friend coming home also.
imagineeeee she offered you a drink & then you see this is how she made it. Jesus.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 51