Siobhan O'hagan #41 Dubai Darragh wanted somebody to finger, he’s on the run from a stage-5 clinger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair we needed a thread title pronto to gather for the bants of this

Reactions: 9
The way I 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️here after seeing her story🤣🤣🤣New Year & New Man for Shivs eh...waiting on the hard launch of him via an Insta Reel🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder if he will advise her on how to run her business properly. Will that be allowed?

Reactions: 8
She's clearly not that close with Sinead anymore that she doesn't follow him? Surely they would have had a drunken facetime by now or Sinead wadeing in and following her besties new guy to suss him out and be his pal?

Reactions: 13
I still think it’s going to end in tears…she has desperation seeping out of her! He will run for the hills in no time!

Reactions: 23
As much of a dose she is I hope he's not playing her..she looked genuinely happy in that pic tonight. Everyone deserves to be happy and maybe a relationship will mellow her judgey, I'm better than you bullshit she uses to protect herself 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 34
In all honesty she is being very silly putting him on her business insta like that. As someone said above he isnt posting her on his page. She obviously learned nothing from the saga with Sonny. It seems very teenagey-look at me I have a boyfriend! Instead of spending time together getting to know one another without the pressure of all these eyes now. I do hope it works out for her. She wasnt always bad-I used to enjoy her content in the early days before she lost her way in Bali and became an insthun. Hopefully this could be the start of her sorting her life out.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Yeah I'm sorry but until he hard launches her on his Instagram I'm not believing it's got legs. SOH isn't exactly renowned for her emotional intelligence & it wouldn't be the first time she's jumped the gun when a fella has halfway looked at her.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.