Siobhan O'hagan #41 Dubai Darragh wanted somebody to finger, he’s on the run from a stage-5 clinger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she has "property" in Ireland and the previously mentioned but this evening forgotten Manchester ..why doesn't she live in one ?

Like she went on and on about "her" villa in Bali which was just a long lease. I don't really get it. I wouldnt be renting in London if my job was remote and allowed me to work from anywhere I'd be in one of said "investment" properties ? I genuinely believe she's a shareholder in a property which I've said before.

Reactions: 16
All of the things she’s invested have lost value

- house prices in UK have fallen or stagnated
- index funds have fallen
- and as a result most pension funds haven’t gained anything this year

She’s a gobshite

Reactions: 15
If she has "property" in Ireland and the previously mentioned but this evening forgotten Manchester ..why doesn't she live in one ?

Like she went on and on about "her" villa in Bali which was just a long lease. I don't really get it. I wouldnt be renting in London if my job was remote and allowed me to work from anywhere I'd be in one of said "investment" properties ? I genuinely believe she's a shareholder in a property which I've said before.
That lease in Bali is shady from Slob aswell. She took out a long term lease she said which is like a 10 years rental and said that someone else has taken it over. I remember at the time she kept banging on about Bali being home etc.

Kikifit was living in her apartment and so was that Kegs gobshite who it turns out does only fans and other dodgy tit.

It's just such a weird collection of airy fairy people. I would think Shiv wants to be in Australia right now. She certainly doesn't want to be in London.

Reactions: 25
I’d say she would be the type to be sour about darragh going out etc like absolutely hating on any woman he’s next or near, and tbh he gives off the vibes that he’s a ladies man too. I’d say for him they’re just seeing each other, having a bit of fun, he gets to see London etc but I don’t think it goes much deeper than that. He’s never tagged her on his stories or posted anything about her afaik, so I don’t even think he wants to use her for followers, I think he’s happy still appearing very much single and keeping things well under wraps. Now I don’t know maybe he has a private story etc but she’s posted him I don’t know how many times now and made so many cringe references when there isn’t anything official there. Most people I know (and aren’t even insta ‘famous’) wouldn’t post anything until they were pretty serious with someone and even at that they might not. It’s almost like this is the closest she’s had to a relationship or even a bit of interest in her in so long that she’s desperate to show him off and prove there’s someone who likes her on the scene. No doubt in her head it’s a few pages ahead of where darraghs at. I wouldn’t wish it on her but I have an awful feeling this is going to end in tears for her, I just can’t imagine him really falling for her. I wouldn’t put it past her to move home for him either.. she comes across so eager it’s reeking of desperation when she probably just thinks it’s cute.

Reactions: 28
New e-mail alert 🚨

Subject :"She loves herself" 🫢

“She loves herself”

Why is this typically a bad thing? It should be something to strive for.

I know so many of you are coming into this week angry at yourself.

I’ve been there.

You’ve ate and drank “too much” and you think you have undone all your hard work before Christmas...

So the usual punishment starts this week: eating as little as possible while doing high intensity workouts.

But you don’t need to punish your body.

You don’t need to be angry at yourself.

What if you approached 2023 with a new form of love for your body?

What if you treated your body with respect?

How might that look?

It means that you might stop eating as many pizzas or crisps which don’t have the nutrients your body needs, and start implementing more veg and protein.

You might stop drinking so much (but not cutting it out altogether) because you respect your body, and not because you feel like you should be doing ‘Dry Jan’.

You drink more water because you know your body needs it, which gives you more energy.

By not having any rules, you will not feel as restricted. You won’t be as likely to reach for less-nutritent-dense food, if you are filling up on protein, veg and complex carbs, which may actually allow you to stay in a calorie deficit easier.

When it comes to training, we need to stop seeing exercise as a way to burn calories. Doing gruelling workouts and showing off the calories burned on your fitbit is not respecting your body.

Try frame your training as your time to get fitter and stronger. Look how far or fast you ran, rather than the calories burned.

Celebrate your deadlift strength increasing, rather than how many calories your burned while weight training (which is never that much!).

Use training to enhance your body’s abilities, not to break it down into something weaker.

Give your body the rest and recovery it needs. If you need to sleep later, rather than training, then you do that.

But you can only make that decision if you are in tune with your body and not coming at it from a place of punishment or laziness.

Fuel your body for your training, and train your body for life, and you will feel (and look!) amazing throughout 2023.

If you want some help getting started, you can join The Furnace at any time.

I’ve created an option for those that want to pay up front, to get a discount.

The price is €99 per month for 3 months, or a one-off payment of €259 for those that are committed.

Click below to get started!

Happy New Year,

Siobhan “Loves herself” O’Hagan
Omg I honestly don’t think she realises what she sounds like and how much of an absolute joke that is. Astonishing 😳🙈

Reactions: 11
She 100% seems the type to be jealous since she so insecure! Bit of a bunny boiler too!

Saying she's not got holiday plans other than Ireland and Portugal screams she's poor, especially for someone who loves to boast about having NYC, SA, Dubai in the pipeline....
So true, if she had money we’d be subjected to a full itinerary for the year ahead, following F1 around the world. This is the clearest indication yet that she’s circling the drain. Some difference to last April;

View attachment 1861029
[/QUOTE]
Haha she’s some gobshite! Don’t think she did half of that “itinerary”. Wouldn’t you be better not divulging too much & then playing it be ear to see how things go? But then i don’t think modesty is a concept known to Shiv.

Reactions: 7
I could be way off here but why do I get the feeling she's gonna appear in Dublin today😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She hasn’t posted on her furnace page in almost two months and the last post was telling women to imagine they are going for a piss 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Where are her “friends”? She hasn’t posted any nights out or shown any of the usual random people she hangs out with.
When she gets her heart broken by Darragh, and she will, who will she talk to?

Reactions: 14
Either her or Sinead said that the Manc property was off plan and not ready until 2024. To me that sounds like a developer getting people to buy, so they can actually build. Which is an extremely risky business and 2023 is going to be no bed of roses financially.

Reactions: 14
Where are her “friends”? She hasn’t posted any nights out or shown any of the usual random people she hangs out with.
When she gets her heart broken by Darragh, and she will, who will she talk to?
I'd say they are all doing dry January so obviously Siobhan has had to defriend them until 1 February, Billy no mates until then

Reactions: 18
Either her or Sinead said that the Manc property was off plan and not ready until 2024. To me that sounds like a developer getting people to buy, so they can actually build. Which is an extremely risky business and 2023 is going to be no bed of roses financially.
She " invested" in that one night whilst pissed and using her phone and notoriously frtizy ATM card.

Did you ever hear of anyone "buying" an apartment spontaneously in one night, whilst on the piss and using only their phone and their one bank card?

No?

Because it didn't happen. Might have thrown a few quid into a property fund ( 🤔 is that like an iNdEx fUnD?) but most likely did neither.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She " invested" in that one night whilst pissed and using her phone and notoriously frtizy ATM card.

Did you ever hear of anyone "buying" an apartment spontaneously in one night, whilst on the piss and using only their phone and their one bank card?

No?

Because it didn't happen. Might have thrown a few quid into a property fund ( 🤔 is that like an iNdEx fUnD?) but most likely did neither.
Ok,

No?

I am not saying she did buy. I’m saying what the explanation as to why it isn’t around is.

Reactions: 1
Sean Fitzness just launched his app. Remember O’Hag and him did a podcast last year, he was miles behind her in terms of followers, I see now he’s got 178k and a functioning app. Shows what hard work can do, unlike some others.

Reactions: 24
Ok,

I am not saying she did buy. I’m saying what the explanation as to why it isn’t around is.
Ah no, I'm not having a go. Just hate to think anyone believes her bullshit "I own property now".

The Manchester thing is 100% bullshit. Then she has never once been willing to reveal where her Irish "property" is.

She does seem to have 1 real bricks and mortar apartment because you can see it on her accounts but it's valued at about 100k with almost 100k of a mortgage against it. So it's definitely not in grand canal Dock or wherever she used to pretend were the only places in Ireland she'd consider living.

She did have another cheapo investment but she cashed that in and blew the profits on Margs and 1st class flights in 2020/2021. That money is gone now which you can see now in the marked scaling back of her bragging about spending.

For someone who likes to boast about her maths degree she didn't add those numbers up too good :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She hasn’t posted on her furnace page in almost two months and the last post was telling women to imagine they are going for a piss 🥴
Lol I’d say there will be a nice batch of uploads going up soon. Give her time to read your comment.

I’m expecting she will do another Q&A ask herself question about the furnace and link the IG page and upload the “Answers” about the furnace there - while she tells herself that she’s so smart 😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.