Siobhan O'hagan #41 Dubai Darragh wanted somebody to finger, he’s on the run from a stage-5 clinger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[/QUOTE]
Wonder will she be in a panic now that she can't have an eye on Darragh over the weekend. Reckon she will have right trust issues. She seems the type...
She 100% seems the type to be jealous since she so insecure! Bit of a bunny boiler too!

Saying she's not got holiday plans other than Ireland and Portugal screams she's poor, especially for someone who loves to boast about having NYC, SA, Dubai in the pipeline....

Reactions: 28
69FCFA71-8468-42E3-8489-BCDDF937EC86.png

So she has tried to insinuate before she bought a property for cash (remember the absolutely cringe card from sinead actually spelling this out) in Ireland and that her and sinead both bought in Manchester off plans. Neither of which have been mentioned or ever shown since. If she has purchased both of those, maybe she won’t be completely destitute when the instagram life passes her by. But I struggle to see how, and even more suspiciously, that she wouldn’t show some tangible evidence that they exist. This one cant resist ramming her superiority down everyone’s throats so I just do t believe this.

Reactions: 30
Yep the Manchester property is a blatent lie Sinead and Shiv concocted.

She would be lucky to have the mobile home in Wexford at the rate she is declining.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's only dyyying to be asked about yer man, she'll burst if she's not asked

She asks herself the questions anyway. No chance people ask her anything judging by the amount of likes/ comments she actually gets.

View attachment 1860814

So she has tried to insinuate before she bought a property for cash (remember the absolutely cringe card from sinead actually spelling this out) in Ireland and that her and sinead both bought in Manchester off plans. Neither of which have been mentioned or ever shown since. If she has purchased both of those, maybe she won’t be completely destitute when the instagram life passes her by. But I struggle to see how, and even more suspiciously, that she wouldn’t show some tangible evidence that they exist. This one cant resist ramming her superiority down everyone’s throats so I just do t believe this.
Pretty terrible at most things, dressing her self and personal hygiene

Reactions: 4
View attachment 1860814

This is the 2nd time I've seen her trying to flex by mentioning wanting to invest in "index funds". She clearly heard that term years ago and thinks it's something a financially sophisticated billionaire might mention whilst eating caviar on his yacht (and no doubt assumes none of the plebs know what it means and are therefore impressed by her smartness).

In reality it's a broad and therefore fairly meaningless term (what index are you tracking for starters, Shiv?) but one which any finance grad picked up / had exposure to in their first year out of college.

Again: tell us you couldn't get a single financial institution to hire you out of college ,Shiv, without telling us.

Reactions: 30
View attachment 1860814

I have a new idea for a musical I might pitch to Andrew Lloyd Webber. Forget Phantom of the Opera. Shiv is the ‘Phantom of the Property’.

Considering she once shared with 157k followers that she got her muff waxed, it’s highly suspicious that we’ve seen zero evidence.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She 100% seems the type to be jealous since she so insecure! Bit of a bunny boiler too!

Saying she's not got holiday plans other than Ireland and Portugal screams she's poor, especially for someone who loves to boast about having NYC, SA, Dubai in the pipeline....
[/QUOTE]

So true, if she had money we’d be subjected to a full itinerary for the year ahead, following F1 around the world. This is the clearest indication yet that she’s circling the drain. Some difference to last April;

CC14350A-BA03-4796-BC4B-D5E9666397D5.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wonder what holiday of a lifetime she bought her family this year for Christmas 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 1860814

Oh not her recommending Tony Robbins and earlier shitting on actual outstanding expert in his field (Prof Spector). Charlatan really is the word of the month here.

Reactions: 8
She just posted a picture and tagged Sinead Heg from the night she stole her passport.

10th August 2022 lest we not forget🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
This is the 2nd time I've seen her trying to flex by mentioning wanting to invest in "index funds". She clearly heard that term years ago and thinks it's something a financially sophisticated billionaire might mention whilst eating caviar on his yacht (and no doubt assumes none of the plebs know what it means and are therefore impressed by her smartness).

In reality it's a broad and therefore fairly meaningless term (what index are you tracking for starters, Shiv?) but one which any finance grad picked up / had exposure to in their first year out of college.

Again: tell us you couldn't get a single financial institution to hire you out of college ,Shiv, without telling us.
I think it’s the fourth time she has referenced wanting to invest in ‘index funds’! She clearly doesn’t know much about them or this ‘pension’ she alludes to having. Every pension gives you the option to choose what types of funds you want your money invested it. (Unless she’s gone with some weird bond style pension.) There are always ‘index’ based funds in that selection. So if she wanted to she could invest in them and probably already has them in her pension. 😵💫She’s trying to use smart, grown up words to make herself look like a boss babe but she just makes herself look like an idiot. People with actual money to invest ain’t buying polyester garbage out of Zara.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.