Siobhan O'hagan #41 Dubai Darragh wanted somebody to finger, he’s on the run from a stage-5 clinger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"What does one do at the weekend in London when not drinking?"

FFS she's starting the year as she means to go on anyway. It's London you Ubertwat. There is outrageous endless amounts to do.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Must be the only "PT" "online coach" who is bored in January
I burst out laughing at this 😂.
So true. I was meeting a new PT yesterday evening and he was telling me that he had to start referring some people to other local trainers in swords because he’s too busy 😂.

Then there’s our shiv… who basically went on an extended holiday from the business over Christmas begging for testimonials (even though she’s made up majority herself) to get some business drummed up 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yep every decent PTs are getting new clients up and running, going through goal setting, talking people through outings during the year and changes to existing programmes.

Speaks volumes that she is "bored". Absolutely donkey. Maybe she should work on improving her product like she was supposed to do last year.

Reactions: 19
"What does one do at the weekend in London when not drinking?"

FFS she's starting the year as she means to go on anyway. It's London you Ubertwat. There is outrageous endless amounts to do.
I've become more boring since Covid - still haven't really gone back into society and bit twitchy about crowds - but even though I don't live in London I have a friend suggesting various cultural activities there I'm welcome to. She's forever at the theatre or concerts. I even have V&A and Tate memberships despite only visiting a few times a year. She has them for the Royal Academy and National Gallery too. Even Birmingham has a great symphony, a ballet company etc. But she's common as muck and her only culture is Dermot Kennedy and pretending to read the self help books that she hears about on a friend's podcast. Could she not even try to leave Clapham and see the rest of the city by herself?

And OF COURSE people took her rhetorical musing as a question, being distracted by the state of her nails.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She's only dyyying to be asked about yer man, she'll burst if she's not asked

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not her reposting the fam pic with your man and going on about trips to Dublin. I am NOT ABLE.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
I've become more boring since Covid - still haven't really gone back into society and bit twitchy about crowds - but even though I don't live in London I have a friend suggesting various cultural activities there I'm welcome to. She's forever at the theatre or concerts. I even have V&A and Tate memberships despite only visiting a few times a year. She has them for the Royal Academy and National Gallery too. Even Birmingham has a great symphony, a ballet company etc. But she's common as much and her only culture is Dermot Kennedy and pretending to read the self help books that she hears about on a friend's podcast. Could she not even try to leave Clapham and see the rest of the city by herself?

And OF COURSE people took her rhetorical musing as a question, being distracted by the state of her nails.
You bring up a great point, she’s absolutely wasted on London and that’s why she hates it. She’s only happy in an environment where she can drink to end and have a leg up on everyone else, her money doesn’t go nearly as far so she’ has nothing to boast and the only people living her lifecycle there are uni students.
I hope you are able to get out and enjoy London as you did prepandemic soon ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
You bring up a great point, she’s absolutely wasted on London and that’s why she hates it. She’s only happy in an environment where she can drink to end and have a leg up on everyone else, her money doesn’t go nearly as far so she’ has nothing to boast and the only people living her lifecycle there are uni students.
I hope you are able to get out and enjoy London as you did prepandemic soon ❤
Multiple typos in there apologies, saw this and immediately thought of Siob

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wonder will she be in a panic now that she can't have an eye on Darragh over the weekend. Reckon she will have right trust issues. She seems the type...

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.