Siobhan O'hagan #41 Dubai Darragh wanted somebody to finger, he’s on the run from a stage-5 clinger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought this was gonna be - look at me when I started, but look at me now and the progress I have made, buts it’s actually the finished article! It’s like a piss take of someone with zero coordination on their first day at yoga. 😂🤣 She is so tit it’s laughable! Zero progress in 3 years. Terrible advertisement for both MP and downwarddog. Also, everything she does is so low effort. She did less than zero for this MP video. But at least her hair was clean. ✌🏻
I've never seen someone so stiff doing yoga

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've never seen someone so stiff doing yoga
The wide eyed stare at the instructions on DownDog sets the scene, and then my favourite bit where she's apparently transitioning from one pose to another, but it just looks like she's toppling and lands awkwardly in that position.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The wide eyed stare at the instructions on DownDog sets the scene, and then my favourite bit where she's apparently transitioning from one pose to another, but it just looks like she's toppling and lands awkwardly in that position.
And then has to readjust because she landed a mile off!!

It's incredible how she has made it so far being so incompetent.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m guessing from her lack of stories that she’s been on MyProtein Socials all morning going through comments for the block 😂.

And recording her voice overs for the furnace reviews. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Bet you she's offering free membership to a selection of past clients for testimonials right now!

I also expect a few friends with blocked out faces to pop up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Honestly someone suggested this recently on here and she's obviously flat out reading and getting her marketing tips from them 😂😂☺
I guess that one marketing book - that she read 10 pages a day really didn’t help her as much as she let on 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does she still read 10 pages a day from books or is that gone too.
Such a bizarre habit to get into, like...what if you get to a really interesting bit do you still cut it off at page 10 ? Utter horseshit the lies and rubbish they all bang on about.

Reactions: 17
Such a bizarre habit to get into, like...what if you get to a really interesting bit do you still cut it off at page 10 ? Utter horseshit the lies and rubbish they all bang on about.
I think it’s cause she actually hates reading but believes it to be important so has created this very robotic approach to it. Like studying for an exam; you fuckin hated it but you do a small bit every night cause you knew you had to

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think it’s cause she actually hates reading but believes it to be important so has created this very robotic approach to it. Like studying for an exam; you fuckin hated it but you do a small bit every night cause you knew you had to
I find Self help/Psychology/motivational books the biggest load of bollix to read and they bore the absolute tit out of me. I like a good mystery/fiction book and can get really engrossed in the well written ones.

Shiv probably thinks she has to keep up the pretence of being an avid reader and her head is probably muddled by the contradictions between them all.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.