Siobhan O'hagan #41 Dubai Darragh wanted somebody to finger, he’s on the run from a stage-5 clinger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t caught up fully but her not doing yoga ‘because it’s habit stacking’ and she missed it totally defeats the point of those habits 😂 suppose that means she’ll skip the other habits stacked to it and just go ham on the sesh instead 🤨

Reactions: 12
The price on their website right now is €17.99 - her code doesn't give a discount 🤣🤣🤣

If you have the app installed you'll need to uninstall as the price is only available through the website.
Oh 😂😂 to be fair I didn't even think to look hahah that's excellent, thanks 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Soooo I’ve been blocked for commenting on the my protein post of her woeful yoga moves 🙄🙄🙄.. she is really circling the drain …
I got blocked for liking a comment that mentioned her drinking (and I'm pretty sure it was a post about drinking)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Latest email.. I was signed up last Feb, not sure she’d like to hear what I have to say about the oven
“The long way” sweet Jesus.

Hegs has been asked to do a podcast on Narcissists (🤯 ) but she claims she doesn't know any personally (🤯 ) so she's inviting a "narcissist expert" on to her pod to enlighten her and her listeners (🤯 )

I know Hegs is unbelievably dumb, but do you think she'll be able to join the dots between what the expert tells her and her ex-bestie?

View attachment 1857194
All the MP gear, no idea

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can't stand the boxing videos all I can see is giggle. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nearly a week of January gone and she is running around trying to get former clients to write a testimonial.
Ye would of thought that she would of had all her marketing material prepared before the busiest part of the year. Not our shiv tho.
Might be ready for the new year launch by St. Patrick's day, but sure she ll answer the questionnaires after she gets back from the session.

Reactions: 29
She so wasteful, I know she’s a BA for MP and gets other gifted clothes/shoes but nobody needs the amount she gets or buys! I’m late to the party myself on this but really trying to overhaul my shopping habits to be less wasteful and now that I’m conscious of it, everything she does seems so wasteful. Even her boxes of pre-prepared meals.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That email to former clients is just embarrassing … “the long way “ 🙄🙄. I’m surprised she is not asking people to just send any photo as she will magic lens it skinny 🥴🥴… she is desperate … screams of it now … the fold up bed is calling in rivervalley …

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That email to former clients is just embarrassing … “the long way “ 🙄🙄. I’m surprised she is not asking people to just send any photo as she will magic lens it skinny 🥴🥴… she is desperate … screams of it now … the fold up bed is calling in rivervalley …
The long way - she's so condescending. As if her clients are total idiots....... Oh wait 🤭😬

Reactions: 21
Is 2023 the year we finally see and end to the Furnace and Shiv O Hagan duck off into obscurity!? Perhaps move back to Rivervalley and pick up a job in a call centre (just about the only job she's qualified to do ).

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Latest email.. I was signed up last Feb, not sure she’d like to hear what I have to say about the oven
A real life client?!

You can tell *us* how you found it though?! 🙏

Is it literally just a spreadsheet? How hungover was Shivs on the client calls? Did she ever answer your questionnaire?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.