Siobhan O'hagan #41 Dubai Darragh wanted somebody to finger, he’s on the run from a stage-5 clinger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this tit show officially coming to an end 🤔 😂😂🙌
What I love is that she is that predictable when it all comes crashing down. She will still never admit the business failed. That she’s broke. That she had to move home to Ireland.

She will come on with messy hair / Snotty Nose / messy room / poor personal hygiene … you know her usual self and make up a sob story about the trolls finally getting to her and her having to step away from the business and Instagram.

Reactions: 16
What I love is that she is that predictable when it all comes crashing down. She will still never admit the business failed. That she’s broke. That she had to move home to Ireland.

She will come on with messy hair / Snotty Nose / messy room / poor personal hygiene … you know her usual self and make up a sob story about the trolls finally getting to her and her having to step away from the business and Instagram.
What is everyone seeing???!!!

The Furnace is still inviting people to sign up for 259 quid?!

Nothing yet…but she’s sent an email to former clients basically begging for testimonials.
Ahahahahahahahahahaha :LOL:

Reactions: 3
Yeah, surely all those ladies without have 10/10, “wouldn’t change a single thing” reviews would be willing to record a testimonial? Not sending the beg email to all and sundry.

If ever there was definite proof that she’s been spoofing reviews and Q&As this is surely it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yeah, surely all those ladies without have 10/10, “wouldn’t change a single thing” reviews would be willing to record a testimonial? Not sending the beg email to all and sundry.

If ever there was definite proof that she’s been spoofing reviews and Q&As this is surely it.
Oh My God - where gonna get 10 voice notes from her family Members and herself pretending to be others 😂

“Hi I’m Rois..Raisin..I Live in..Alv…Spain and I just love the furnace. 10/10 would recommend.Since joining the furnace my mindset has changed - I’ve started to notice all the men leering and walking over me”

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Slight subject change, has anyone seen any other discount codes for the down dog app? I wouldn't mind the 20 dollar price tag but I'll be damned if I'm signing up with her discount code 🙂

Reactions: 7
So she blocked me for asking for and client reviews before I threw 260 quid at her.
I put that on here....
Now she's emailing people begging for testimonials.....

Rent free Shiv..... the scam is up

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Thing is, if she doesn’t want to do before and afters in terms of body composition, surely some clients would be happy to share their faces and some performance related achievements? Eg they ran a 5k for the first time, increased their deadlift pb by 30%, blah blah blah..?

Reactions: 17
Thing is, if she doesn’t want to do before and afters in terms of body composition, surely some clients would be happy to share their faces and some performance related achievements? Eg they ran a 5k for the first time, increased their deadlift pb by 30%, blah blah blah..?
Blocked 🚫

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Soooo I’ve been blocked for commenting on the my protein post of her woeful yoga moves 🙄🙄🙄.. she is really circling the drain …

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.