Siobhan O'hagan #41 Dubai Darragh wanted somebody to finger, he’s on the run from a stage-5 clinger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely was waiting for the video to have a second half or more content to show the "improvement" over time... Someone at MP is surely having a laugh at her expense??
Same. Like "OK. This is day 1. How will she look on day 100?"

Reactions: 8
I genuinely was waiting for the video to have a second half or more content to show the "improvement" over time... Someone at MP is surely having a laugh at her expense??
Same. But then I realised that Siobhán doesn’t document ‘progress’…mainly because there isn’t any. Same as the oven. She’s a complete fraud.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No pics is like buying a car with no test drive…..’yeah this car is the best ever’, she’s a snake oil salesman if ever I saw one
Yes but ask yourself why do you want to test drive the car? Maybe you could accept the car for what it is ☺ give me 99quid a month and I’ll help you with this sure

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Was that MP protein supposed to be Day 1?? If yeah, then it looks it. She's so rigid, like a transformer robot 🤖 doing the moves, even in her current morning videos. Why doesn't she go to classes to fix her form? 🙈

Reactions: 11
Why doesn't she go to classes to fix her form? 🙈
Are you new here?? (joke!)

The liklihood of Shiv ever taking constructive criticism on form is zero. I'd say that's why her yoga teacher training course is all online.
I know very little about Yoga (prefer pilates) but even I know her form is shocking for someone who is doing it for years.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That yoga video on the MyProtein page is godawful. I don't know how they can post that content and consider slob one of their athletes. Her form is shocking and so rigid.
I thought this was gonna be - look at me when I started, but look at me now and the progress I have made, buts it’s actually the finished article! It’s like a piss take of someone with zero coordination on their first day at yoga. 😂🤣 She is so tit it’s laughable! Zero progress in 3 years. Terrible advertisement for both MP and downwarddog. Also, everything she does is so low effort. She did less than zero for this MP video. But at least her hair was clean. ✌🏻

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Hegs has been asked to do a podcast on Narcissists (🤯 ) but she claims she doesn't know any personally (🤯 ) so she's inviting a "narcissist expert" on to her pod to enlighten her and her listeners (🤯 )

I know Hegs is unbelievably dumb, but do you think she'll be able to join the dots between what the expert tells her and her ex-bestie?

Screenshot_20230105_135549.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And she had the audacity to call Tim Spector a spoofer! Perhaps she should look in the mirror to see the biggest spoofer of all.

Regarding transformation pics, I think you are all forgetting that The Oven is allllllllll about MiNdSET. The only toxic transformation is that you feel better about stuffing your face with tit food. Her transformation pics should include a side by side pic of a full Dominos box and an empty one #BaLAnCE
Spo OH fer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Hegs has been asked to do a podcast on Narcissists (🤯 ) but she claims she doesn't know any personally (🤯 ) so she's inviting a "narcissist expert" on to her pod to enlighten her and her listeners (🤯 )

I know Hegs is unbelievably dumb, but do you think she'll be able to join the dots between what the expert tells her and her ex-bestie?

View attachment 1857194
Jesus Christ that is some lack of self awareness.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I hope she asks SOH on as the "expert"! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Latest email.. I was signed up last Feb, not sure she’d like to hear what I have to say about the oven
Siobhán mightn't want to hear what you have to say about the furnace, but I can prob speak for the rest of the thread contributors and say, PLEASE SPILL THE TEA for us 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Latest email.. I was signed up last Feb, not sure she’d like to hear what I have to say about the oven
Lol what the actual duck. She's an arsetwat. It took someone from here sending her a message for her to figure out transformation pictures might be useful.

The desperation is seeping from her trying to figure out why no clients are signing up.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.