Siobhan O'hagan #41 Dubai Darragh wanted somebody to finger, he’s on the run from a stage-5 clinger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PTing, whether in person or online, is a results based business. If you’re not gonna show the results, people will draw their own conclusions.
And it's not like she rarely shares them, she *never* shares them.

All those glowing written reviews and not one person has ever been willing to let Shiv put their name and photo with it. Not even a head shot to add legitimacy ?!

Reactions: 21
So not so long ago she was at pains to say these were not gifted, but she just thought they were amazing etc. Her strategy was to just keep tagging them until they eventually gave her free food. She’s an absolute beg.

View attachment 1854453
all day long, same as downdog app, if you put enough lines in a fish will bite. Her yoga movement is horrific. You can see she has never done an in person class ever, a yogi would tell you to spread your fingers and toes, and not grip, hips aligned even if it means your extension is less, everything she does is tit.

Reactions: 25
Yep, blame everyone else and not yourself for hiking the price up without improving the quality etc.
I'm FAIRLY sure cos I'm off insta for January that her fellas gym has some transformation pics, or at least some of the trainers do. Cos it's how you show results ?
Transformation pictures sell. I tend to agree that 12 week transformation pictures can be misleading - what happens after the 12 week challenge when people rebound? But the good trainers will also be able to show long term transformations. They'll have clients who have changed their lifestyle and look better. They'll be able to show clients who have made strength or aerobic fitness gains. Someone who started off entirely sedentary and can now deadlift their own body weight is also a super impressive transformation. All she can demonstrate is some alleged feedback saying they enjoy eating pizza on the plan.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Tell us you read here without telling us. Also why won’t she do yoga now if it’s habit stacking? I’m more confused than she is.
Only does it for habit stacking?
Maybe she should try that with washing!
I'm no yoga pro, but she looks bleeping awful in the MP post, you'd think she would at least try since it wasn't just her wee crappy morning one.
Next she'll be doing a spin course, so it's another notch on her CV.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So she doesn't love yoga? It's just a habit 🤔🤔
And she had the audacity to call Tim Spector a spoofer! Perhaps she should look in the mirror to see the biggest spoofer of all.

Regarding transformation pics, I think you are all forgetting that The Oven is allllllllll about MiNdSET. The only toxic transformation is that you feel better about stuffing your face with tit food. Her transformation pics should include a side by side pic of a full Dominos box and an empty one #BaLAnCE

Last edited:
  • Haha
No pics is like buying a car with no test drive…..’yeah this car is the best ever’, she’s a snake oil salesman if ever I saw one

Reactions: 18
I've worked with PTs over the years and they specifically ask if they have specifically asked if they can share your progress. In my case i had a few friends who followed the PTs i was using and I asked that my face not be shown!! As everyone else says photos sell! Her process is like selling an item on Facebook marketplace without a pic!!

Reactions: 14
I am not easily influenced by photos because I am cynic. That being said if you have no personal recommendation of a gym/trainer then the pics and reviews are going to sell a trainer to you. Plus they are an important part of advertising your business. The problem with Siobhan is she is incredibly unlikable when she comes on stories, preachy, obnoxious to name a couple. That alongside no pics and limited fake reviews leaves her trailing behind other successful trainers.

Reactions: 15
Nearly 3 years in and she can't do yoga without the app?
Exactly! And wont do it now cos it’s just her habit stacking. Isn’t she doing her yoga teacher training?!! I’m a yoga teacher and if she’s studying this is the prime time to improve her personal practice without the use of an app! Just proves that the only reason she’s doing teacher training is to rip more people off via her less than mediocre Oven school. Fuckkk offf!

• Heart
That yoga video on the MyProtein page is godawful. I don't know how they can post that content and consider slob one of their athletes. Her form is shocking and so rigid.

Reactions: 16
That yoga video on the MyProtein page is godawful. I don't know how they can post that content and consider slob one of their athletes. Her form is shocking and so rigid.
Almost burst out laughing watching it. Can't believe they shared it as an aspirational example. Her eyes fixed on the phone to tell her what to do, the complete absence of grace, the outfit that looks like it's worth 50p and the scrunchie. Horrific.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I genuinely was waiting for the video to have a second half or more content to show the "improvement" over time... Someone at MP is surely having a laugh at her expense??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.