Siobhan O'Hagan #39 Living defensively, smelling offensively

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many days since she washed her hair ??? In the #ad for Ugg I swear I could nearly smell her hair .. she looks dirty …

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
She’s a sad sack of tit recording the taxi man like that. She was 100% drunk and thought it would be funny. Remember a few weeks ago she posted “I’m sound in real life, despite what ppl say online” no hun you show yourself up as a huge bleep time and time again x

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Sure you did shiv. Did you put the cardboard insert back in each boot after and wrap them up again? Unlikely for someone who cant close a drawer. She’s the worst at ads, i find them uncomfortable to watch
She looks like she took a whallop off the Swords express and it stopped and reversed back over her.

She's in bits after the last few days.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She couldn’t even wait to have a shower before jumping on Insta to try & make a few pound…🙄Holiday must have left a hole in her purse

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The whole taxi situation was so embarrassing. What’s that tit they spin *be kind 🙄

as for the “get in me” comments about bleeping food/this fascination with vegebulls/ nutrients/ fuel makes me bleeping cringe

and lastly why is she saying I’m glad I left the place clean…. Is she still pretending she lives there alone??

she’s ridiculous, getting worse and it’s going to a grim watch to rock bottom for this yoke

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Actually, it’s common to weigh the same - if not less - and be leaner after binge drinking, because your body is dehydrated (i.e., not holding water weight).

The worst part is, I’m sure she knows this, and is twisting it to suit her stupid oven narrative.

And if she doesn’t know this, she’s nowhere near as knowledgeable as a health/fitness/weight loss coach should be.

An absolute con artist, this one

Attachments

Reactions: 29
Scales are not a measurement of health, no! But neither is your lifestyle, so stop trying to justify it!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
As far as I know and my knowledge is limited but you weigh in before a competition and are then assigned your category, as many people will be borderline for a weight on a given day.

Reactions: 11
This woman needs to come with a trigger warning the way she goes on about drinking eating and weight. Not once will you ever here her say, not all bodies etc. Coming on boasting she's the same weight after a week of making a pig of herself is crappy for anyone struggling with body image and weight loss. Also, encouraging people to be popping vitamins electrolytes etc after drinking is not good advice. How can anyone pay this con.artist to coach them is baffling.

Reactions: 32
I feel sick watching her. The transculent lips, mottled skin, the picking at the skin, the clear dehydration, the greasy unkempt red hair (which she goes on about so much but wouldn't take care of and have a bit of pride in)

She needs to start taking care of herself starting with water and no alcohol for at least a few weeks, home cooked food not some "healthy" ready meal/take away which is still pumped with preservatives, gentle exercise instead of punishment exercise, good skin care routine, fruit for snacks.
She looks extremely unwell and the fact she's grand to come on her stories looking the way she does at the moment (ie without even having a wash first) tells me she's not well in general either.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The amount of shilling, selling and spoofing going on now that she has returned to reality.

You can see where her head is at with all her references to Christmas. She needs money for more drinking and overeating and pretending she has a life that everyone else is jealous of.

Eh no, her life makes me 🤮.

She is the opposite of aspirational whatever that may be.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She's a bleep for recording ppl and posting, is there no privacy anymore?? 🙄
Completely agree. No need at all.

Also, her hair is disgusting

Edit sorry I've just realised I'm pages behind hahahahah I didn't watch her yesterday 😅

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.