Siobhan O'Hagan #39 Living defensively, smelling offensively

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually, it’s common to weigh the same - if not less - and be leaner after binge drinking, because your body is dehydrated (i.e., not holding water weight).

The worst part is, I’m sure she knows this, and is twisting it to suit her stupid oven narrative.

And if she doesn’t know this, she’s nowhere near as knowledgeable as a health/fitness/weight loss coach should be.

An absolute con artist, this one
Remember that documentary about bodybuilders years ago, with this poor guy downing wine despite hating it before the competition. Just to dry himself out...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I’m sorry did she register for a weight 7kg heavier two weeks ago as she didn’t want to diet on holiday? She thought 7kg was an appropriate fluctuation in that timeframe? Wow.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I'm genuinely shocked at how bad she looks in the taxi / uggs ad. The scruffiness is off the charter. Scraggly hair, dehydrated, spotty skin, the terrible lip job that just seems to emphasise her wrinkly mouth. She looks 50+, truly awful. That is not a healthy woman right there. It's actually tragic to see how in denial she is with her "margs Mondays" "I just like to enjoy myself" when she's clearly not a happy person that is using alcohol to mask it. How could her parents or family take a look at that face and the lifestyle she's living and not worry for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
How could her parents or family take a look at that face and the lifestyle she's living and not worry for her.
I think it’s easy to blame the parents and family for not stepping in.

But I think that they’ve just had enough of her tit. Perfect example is the holiday and someone here pointed out. The entire family went to the grand mosque… while she decided to sit and drink by the pool. Pretty clear her priorities are based around drink and not family.

Family is only relevant to her when she needs something to post about. Which is sad considering this time next year she will either need them for a place to stay or a liver to live.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I think it’s easy to blame the parents and family for not stepping in.

But I think that they’ve just had enough of her tit. Perfect example is the holiday and someone here pointed out. The entire family went to the grand mosque… while she decided to sit and drink by the pool. Pretty clear her priorities are based around drink and not family.

Family is only relevant to her when she needs something to post about. Which is sad considering this time next year she will either need them for a place to stay or a liver to live.
All of this 👏 family can only do so much and even at that the person needs to recognise the problem.and want to get help. Siobhan clearly doesn't and loves the image of being irish and drinking like a mad yolk. It's sad I'm an OG follower and at one stage I admired her she gave bigger girls confidence to workout and get fit etc. Now shes just a mess. I'm a year older then siobh and the last 5-10 years ive put so much effort into my skincare, healthy eating etc. I'm active but my body has carried 3 kids its not perfect but id rather my face ,skin etc to look healthy then have a good figure of someone in their 20s but the face of a 50 year old. No disrespect to anyone but she's looks like a homeless alcoholic but with money if that makes sense 😪

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’d say the family give her grief about the booze (even if they do it sometimes albeit in moderation) and of course Shivers knows best and doesn’t listen to them or anyone, hence the hiding in a hotel in Galway on her own like a weirdo.

She’s a clown

Reactions: 11
I’d say the family give her grief about the booze (even if they do it sometimes albeit in moderation) and of course Shivers knows best and doesn’t listen to them or anyone, hence the hiding in a hotel in Galway on her own like a weirdo.

She’s a clown
As someone who has extensive experience dealing with a stubborn alcoholic family member who will never admit they have a problem and continues to cause nothing but stress for everyone they are the most selfish people in the world. Every bit of caring advice given from a place of love is treated as a personal attack and they become argumentative.

Shiv is definitely in this bucket but she is fading faster than people I've seen. This leads me to believe she drinks a helluva lot more then she lets on. The horrendous thing is she wants to take her clients down with her by giving absolutely grotesque advice.

I think she's drinking the tit out of it when she is alone in her apartment.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Remember that documentary about bodybuilders years ago, with this poor guy downing wine despite hating it before the competition. Just to dry himself out...
He was the fish and rice cake boy. We still laugh about it now

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm genuinely shocked at how bad she looks in the taxi / uggs ad. The scruffiness is off the charter. Scraggly hair, dehydrated, spotty skin, the terrible lip job that just seems to emphasise her wrinkly mouth. She looks 50+, truly awful. That is not a healthy woman right there. It's actually tragic to see how in denial she is with her "margs Mondays" "I just like to enjoy myself" when she's clearly not a happy person that is using alcohol to mask it. How could her parents or family take a look at that face and the lifestyle she's living and not worry for her.
BIB - several of my family members are alcoholics who I have low to no contact with now, and this is exactly their response when you try to intervene “we just like to party,” “I’m just enjoying myself,” “it’s not a big deal.” They have all as many divorces, lost licences, jobs, low/no contact with kids between them and still they know best. Sure it’s just enjoying yourself, why is everyone so uptight?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I’m sorry did she register for a weight 7kg heavier two weeks ago as she didn’t want to diet on holiday? She thought 7kg was an appropriate fluctuation in that timeframe? Wow.
That's what shocked me most as well! 7kg (roughly 15.5lbs) is a huge jump between catagories. She will get hammered if she competes in that class now.
And she did say she could change catagories up to 24hrs before the comp- she's laying the groundplan for not competing...

Reactions: 17
They aren't even the uggs everyone wants right now 🤣 the ultra mini are! Showing her age lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
BIB - several of my family members are alcoholics who I have low to no contact with now, and this is exactly their response when you try to intervene “we just like to party,” “I’m just enjoying myself,” “it’s not a big deal.” They have all as many divorces, lost licences, jobs, low/no contact with kids between them and still they know best. Sure it’s just enjoying yourself, why is everyone so uptight?
Yes all of this is so true. Much love to you. It's so difficult and cutting ties as hard as it is unfortunately is the only option for the best of our own mental health.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Actually, it’s common to weigh the same - if not less - and be leaner after binge drinking, because your body is dehydrated (i.e., not holding water weight).

The worst part is, I’m sure she knows this, and is twisting it to suit her stupid oven narrative.

And if she doesn’t know this, she’s nowhere near as knowledgeable as a health/fitness/weight loss coach should be.

An absolute con artist, this one
Back to the magic mirror!😂 Like her waist literally looks 24inchs here, makes no sense. The Taxi, gowl for filming it but you couldn't ask for better!! It was hilarious, he told her everything she needed to hear😅 . But the gob on her? She looks destroyed?? Her face, what are those giant creases either side of her mouth, she seriously needs hydration!??

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Yes all of this is so true. Much love to you. It's so difficult and cutting ties as hard as it is unfortunately is the only option for the best of our own mental health.❤
And the same back to you! It’s rough, but ultimately you can only help yourself, and if others don’t want to then you’re left with little option. It’s a sad thing watching someone pick the drink over loved ones/anything, but sadly so familiar to a lot of us eh ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That's what shocked me most as well! 7kg (roughly 15.5lbs) is a huge jump between catagories. She will get hammered if she competes in that class now.
And she did say she could change catagories up to 24hrs before the comp- she's laying the groundplan for not competing...
This is so insane to me, I had some health issues over a couple of years (covid times also) and this, for me was a huge weight gain and actually impacted my health even further!

Reactions: 5
I hope the smug see you next Tuesday gets absolutely smashed to bits in her competition.

The bragging out of her if she wins will be unbearable.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.