Siobhan O'Hagan #39 Living defensively, smelling offensively

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Either this is true and you’re embarrassing your family on-line, or it’s a lie. Either way it’s a terrible boast post.

A162BDA8-61A4-45A6-BF3B-AA3EEFD729F3.jpeg

And lol at this comment 😂

F6B839B3-294C-4831-9B9A-6B878E64D455.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Sure you did shiv. Did you put the cardboard insert back in each boot after and wrap them up again? Unlikely for someone who cant close a drawer. She’s the worst at ads, i find them uncomfortable to watch

Did she wear the same sweater flying there and back?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
What the F is that vein popping out of her neck??? 😳
It was even worse when she was tiny for the bikini comp the vein is always about.

LADS Aoibhinn shivs love interest (she wishes) appears to be in Dublin shiv will find a reason to go see her I'm sure.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Exactly. Was just coming on to say this. Not a mention of it from Raisin on her grid post, not a mention from anyone on their stories. If it was my sister I’d at least be giving her a shout out to thank her for organising, if she paid or not
Also… would you not think if she had actually paid for it Roisin or one of them would’ve said “thanks Siobh” or whatever

Reactions: 8
She did in her ginger nuts pay for that whole trip, foe her entire family. Absolute nonsense!

She looks hungover/ pissed...either or it's not a good luck when you are promoting/ doing an ad a company is paying you to do.

She genuinely needs to look at her dependence on drink. She will be on a bender now on the lead in to Christmas

As for her recording the taxi driver...what an hole! As others said, he could smell the drink off her.
There's no way she didn't drink her last night over / on the plane. She never misses an opportunity

I doubt the rest of her family fell off their respective flights steaming of drink & incapable of working!

She's to be pitied

Reactions: 20
Feel like ye will laugh at me but she was on the zoom to me. I just wanted to know could I cut my food cals to 200 & use 2400 cals a day for alcohol x

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.