Siobhan O'Hagan #39 Living defensively, smelling offensively

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we really think she paid for all the flights, accommodation and grand prix tickets .... and organised the different flights. Yeah whatever 🙄 she hasn't a pot to piss in. Cloak and daggers this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
There’ll be another big push to try and lure some unsuspecting ones into signing up to the oven after it hits home how much she’s spent on this holiday plus the rent for London will be due too. She’s a shyster. But I’m still convinced she’ll be back living in the Swords box room within 6mths or so. That other charlatan Sinead is by all accounts struggling to get accommodation in Sydney & Becca apparently “coming home early for Christmas” from Bali. I cannot wait for the whole insta huns’ time to be up but will especially take great delight in Shiv getting her comeuppance.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Don't get carried away normally. Sure Shiv.
Oh my god?? The way I ran to Instagram to see this for real! She mentioned drink three times on her story in the last 24hrs about travelling. She might receive the gift of an intervention for Christmas 🎄

Reactions: 16
Someone mentioned that there could be something going on with her and her mam! You could be right as her mam doesn’t figure in one single pic from the trip 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Also… would you not think if she had actually paid for it Roisin or one of them would’ve said “thanks Siobh” or whatever

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also… would you not think if she had actually paid for it Roisin or one of them would’ve said “thanks Siobh” or whatever
She no more paid for it. She paid for her own. We all know she can't lie straight in bed !

The taxi story today, she's a disgrace. Secretly filming someone doing their job and taking the piss out of them. Disgusting. And the I was at the grand prix. She has to flex at anything 💪 but mostly to herself.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
I notice she features in one pic that her sister posted about their trip of lifetime - no way she paid for them - maybe organised it ie got tickets and package but all deffo paid for their own ! God she is a dose

Reactions: 10
Selling ugg boots now miss fitness instructor. Shiv they have a 30 % black Friday sale so don't need that thirsty arse code and yes i did message the company to ask how comes they are using a alcoholic, binge eating lump of a scammer to sell their 👢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Wonder if she did have an in person PT client would she be so keen on them filming her covertly like she did that taxi driver? I can bet not.

Selling ugg boots now miss fitness instructor. Shiv they have a 30 % black Friday sale so don't need that thirsty arse code and yes i did message the company to ask how comes they are using a alcoholic, binge eating lump of a scammer to sell their 👢
She looks rough as duck in that ad too. Literally must’ve rolled out of the taxi & filmed as soon as she got through the door.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I think she had a few beverages on the plane and that’s why she thought it was ok to record the taxi driver. And that’s also why he had summed up her issues in a matter of seconds. When he said about needing to drink everyday she said oh I’m not that bad but pulled a face which told me she didn’t even believe herself.
Her sharing that seems like a cry for help in some weird way. Also side note, she look like a ginger Vicky Pollard there!

Reactions: 23
She looks a right state in that Ad for the uggs.
Absolute mess.
Could she not have out a bit of make up on. She is a scumbag

Reactions: 15
Wonder if she did have an in person PT client would she be so keen on them filming her covertly like she did that taxi driver? I can bet not.

She looks rough as duck in that ad too. Literally must’ve rolled out of the taxi & filmed as soon as she got through the door.
Ya and the least amount of effort possible… like are the Chelsea UGG boots fleece lined? Who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
That ad is so bad. She looks terrible. Her face is so drawn now!
Also, allsole have 30% off for everyone for Black Friday, with code AS30. Wouldn't get me using her code!

Reactions: 13
Been at work all day u know a real job so just catching up. Shiv is such a horrible person. I actually can't imagine filming a taxi driver and being so rude. Sure we don't always wanna chat to taxi drivers but like seriously don't be so rude to film him and being a dick about it. Ironic how he said when ur training u feel better for it. God her skin looks like its about to melt off what's wrong with it. The heat is on her now to make rent. The ad for uggs how random. She did write in her goals for 2022 to get more sponsors. She has just lost all sense of the real world. I can't imagine she was ever that nice but now I think it's gone too far for her to come back and eat humble pie. The cleaner was in before she left or after sheet is what she really meant by leaving the flat decent obviously. She absolutely does not know how to not take the piss drinking and draw it in Paris is a prime example of that.

Reactions: 15
Coincidence that she came home just in time for the weekend? Margs back on the cards tomorrow

Reactions: 6
Her latest post "working hard like this to be able to do trips like this for my family is the definition of success"

🥴 I wonder how they feel being pawns in her distorted reality.
Crazy how her definition of success doesn't include not failing her degree and not bouncing around entry level jobs unable to "make it in the corporate world" like her classmates.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.