Siobhan O'Hagan #39 Living defensively, smelling offensively

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope the smug see you next Tuesday gets absolutely smashed to bits in her competition.

The bragging out of her if she wins will be unbearable.
Lol we all know even if she does get beaten - she will never come on and admit she didn’t win. It will be a story about how the girl was so much bigger than her. Because she’s leaner now - she will have to drop that in. Will skirt around not winning. But unless someone posts the results she will never say.

I’d more expect her to come on and tell people she orgasmed on the mat during her fight because she hasn’t be touched like that in ages. Then come on and admit she lost to another female.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
See I don’t believe anything this witch says so I wouldn’t put it passed her to have signed up in her actual current weight category, fight tomorrow and pretend it’s a category up and ‘win’ (some medal for something, even if it’s having the worst BO) and then post about believing in yourself and all that jazz

Reactions: 20
Have any of her family liked or commented on that post with her humblebragging about being successful because she could bring her family to Abu Dhabi? If not I'd day they're as sick of her shite as we are.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Have any of her family liked or commented on that post with her humblebragging about being successful because she could bring her family to Abu Dhabi? If not I'd day they're as sick of her shite as we are.
Searched the likes and don't think Peanut or raisin has liked it hahaha not sure what their partners are called.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
None of her ‘friends’ liked it either lol Sinead, becca gillen, Diren etc. she is so full of tit.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Like if she'd just said with her family here instead of for her family it would have changed the whole tone and she wouldn't have come across so ridiculously cuntish.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
All the excuses of the day for the competition. Woke up lighter... how do you know if you don't use scales ? She is preparing everyone for what she was going to fail at anyway. How is she a athlete with this behaviour. Bet her opponent is watching her stories and laughing their ass off at this 🤡

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.