Siobhan O'Hagan #39 Living defensively, smelling offensively

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone sees this cock womble when she is out and about could they please film her, without her permission and shove the recording on social media?
Imagine her fury? Unsolicited posting.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Last night said it all. After her big comp and winning her medal, where was she ? At home, alone. I bet all the other competitors were out with their clubs celebrating and having a ball.

Reactions: 17
Took a Bolt to the airport this morning and couldn't stop thinking about her and taxi drivers. My guy was so nice. Great chat about flying to the US, fare deals, ESTA and I now know that Sudan is one of the countries that will win you an Embassy visit for an interview. He made sure to bring me as close as possible to the walkway and brought my case past the car too. Little things that made it all easier. Sweet guy, doing his best. It never for a second occurred to me to film myself and mock him. She is just rotten.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Screenshot_20221128-070619_Instagram.jpg

So much going on here... the drawers still open.. the leftover incense and candles...

But my first though was, does she actually sleep in that bed, it's always made?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1765847
So much going on here... the drawers still open.. the leftover incense and candles...

But my first though was, does she actually sleep in that bed, it's always made?
And this she posts! The state of the room!
Can you imagine the mess in the other rooms?!
You are not on J1 or a college student Shiver Jits, you are a grown woman! My God have some self respect

• Haha
I have had worries about bills during my life like most people, but I had never dropped a few grand on business class flights!
She MUST be regretting that surely??

She is using the taxi content as a flex to show she actually got a taxi and didn't walk. she's a head

Reactions: 12
She is using the taxi content as a flex to show she actually got a taxi and didn't walk. she's a head
She tubed it out to Heathrow, must've got a few sign ups to the furnace while she was away she immediately blew on a taxi from Heathrow back to Clapham.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Becca Gillen was promoting her and Sineads range this morning but only said about Sinéad when she was promoting it 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I know nothing about bjj.

But are you allowed to compete in a different weight category??!

Reactions: 1
Took a Bolt to the airport this morning and couldn't stop thinking about her and taxi drivers. My guy was so nice. Great chat about flying to the US, fare deals, ESTA and I now know that Sudan is one of the countries that will win you an Embassy visit for an interview. He made sure to bring me as close as possible to the walkway and brought my case past the car too. Little things that made it all easier. Sweet guy, doing his best. It never for a second occurred to me to film myself and mock him. She is just rotten.
TBH her behaviour is completely outside what the vast majority of Irish people would have been taught growing up, ie basic courtesy and politeness!

I guess ‘living differently’ just means ‘being completely self-absorbed and ignorant’.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.