Siobhan O'Hagan #39 Living defensively, smelling offensively

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god the skin damage
I want to strap her into a chair and give her a chemical peel, microdermabrasion, exfoliate..the list goes on. Very funny to her about being too cool and busy to wash her hair but ffs girl look after your skin. Botox makes sun damaged skin worse in the long run.

Reactions: 12
I want to strap her into a chair and give her a chemical peel, microdermabrasion, exfoliate..the list goes on. Very funny to her about being too cool and busy to wash her hair but ffs girl look after your skin. Botox makes sun damaged skin worse in the long run.
She's changing lives and inspiring people for sure though. I'm DEFINITELY wearing my sunscreen religiously now.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's changing lives and inspiring people for sure though. I'm DEFINITELY wearing my sunscreen religiously now.
I sh*t you not, she inspired me to wear spf60 every day. I moved abroad 3 years ago and after a year I had so much damage. My Irish skin wasn’t used to it, even factor60 didn’t stop it. I’ve freckles everywhere. I bought a huge hat like a granny for the beach and sit under the umbrella, I wear a hat during the day in summer in the city too. I’ll be damned if my skin gets that bad 😭I’m using a vitaminC serum and oil that really helped and I spend $150 a month on skincare now. She has influenced me, I respond well to negative reinforcement though lol. Thanks for the inspiration Siobh ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I sh*t you not, she inspired me to wear spf60 every day. I moved abroad 3 years ago and after a year I had so much damage. My Irish skin wasn’t used to it, even factor60 didn’t stop it. I’ve freckles everywhere. I bought a huge hat like a granny for the beach and sit under the umbrella, I wear a hat during the day in summer in the city too. I’ll be damned if my skin gets that bad 😭I’m using a vitaminC serum and oil that really helped and I spend $150 a month on skincare now. She has influenced me, I respond well to negative reinforcement though lol. Thanks for the inspiration Siobh ❤
So she is an influencer after all 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I need to up my hat game. Friend of mine is Thai background and she is just so so good for her SPF and hats. It's about time I copped on too. Have been getting much better at factor 50 during summer etc, but still not as good as I should be. And even though I'm not fair fair, I'm still very much a Celt.

Reactions: 6
I need to up my hat game. Friend of mine is Thai background and she is just so so good for her SPF and hats. It's about time I copped on too. Have been getting much better at factor 50 during summer etc, but still not as good as I should be. And even though I'm not fair fair, I'm still very much a Celt.
Same I can actually go very dark, suppose my skin is more like Raisins. 😳 But the fact that it was only exposed to Irish sun for so long give or take a yearly sun holiday, any tan I get turns to dark freckles. Siob thinks it because she’s ginger. Its not. She’s probably spent more time in the sun than any of us..really hope she gets her skin biopsied!

Reactions: 2
Same I can actually go very dark, suppose my skin is more like Raisins. 😳 But the fact that it was only exposed to Irish sun for so long give or take a yearly sun holiday, any tan I get turns to dark freckles. Siob thinks it because she’s ginger. Its not. She’s probably spent more time in the sun than any of us..really hope she gets her skin biopsied!
Before I read anymore of these , EVERYONE, needs to wear spf every say. I don't care if you work from home. Exfoliates and retinol are a must but only if you wear spf every day. If it clogs your pores use a chemical/Korean lighter version. Just please use it because you will end up will skin like this bint

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This is the one thing I won't criticise cause I have pcos and get hairs like this :(
Me too ! Would recommend the Hollywood Browzers for getting rid of it - clears it away so easily and smooth and I only need to do it about once a month now

Reactions: 10
On the subject of getting her skin biopsied, I actually saw a video on tik tok the other day of someone with skin cancer and their skin looked very like Siobhan’s. So I hope she does get checked if she hasn’t already

• Wow
Reactions: 7
On the subject of getting her skin biopsied, I actually saw a video on tik tok the other day of someone with skin cancer and their skin looked very like Siobhan’s. So I hope she does get checked if she hasn’t already
Omg I read this story about a viewer saving a news anchors life after noticing a tumour in their neck on tele. I don’t know who said it (gives me the ick I can’t look) but Imagine if that spot she’s picking at needed to be biopsied and you saved her life. “A tattler saved my life..”

Reactions: 6
Did she skip Kendrick Lamar to drink margaritas? Anyone else spot that story?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.