Janetnewenham #1Journalist on d run from d tax man

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no the local farmers burning their rice fields is messing up the photoshoot of her villa...... does she hear herself?

Reactions: 6
Oh no the local farmers burning their rice fields is messing up the photoshoot of her villa...... does she hear herself?
"The view" No Janet it's where real people make a living to feed their families. The same locals that you pay duck all to for services. How dare their livelihoods interfere with your "dreamy" photoshoot.

Geebag.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
"The view" No Janet it's where real people make a living to feed their families. The same locals that you pay duck all to for services. How dare their livelihoods interfere with your "dreamy" photoshoot.

Geebag.
Exactly, these cretins who let's call a spade a spade are nobodies in the real world and full of inflated notions of self importance fuelled by Instagram likes view themselves as some kind of higher power than the locals who have been there for generations.

Disgusting.

• Heart
Another fundraiser for a dear friend 🙄 probably didn't donate herself at all
And a relatively small amount - you’d imagine the Bali ‘besties’ would rally around and not leave one of their own literally begging online… just shows how shallow and flaky the whole lifestyle is.
Hope the mother will be able to support the new baby considering she can’t handle a small, not entirely unexpected, medical bill…
Seriously, life guru, living her best life in Bali, gets pregnant and not a penny saved for the associated costs, emergency aside. Then to add insult the best friends wouldn’t throw in a hundred or so each???

Reactions: 5
Do they not have insurance out there? Surely if your having a baby it’s the least responsibility you’d be expected to take on to make sure your insured in case there was any complications or do they all live in the clouds

Do they not have insurance out there? Surely if your having a baby it’s the least responsibility you’d be expected to take on to make sure your insured in case there was any complications or do they all live in the clouds
That is one of my biggest bugbears. These people who decide to "live differently" and want to have no responsibility but when the tit hits the fan they want everyone else to bail them out. If you can't afford travel insurance, you cant afford to travel, end of.

• Heart
Her Saudi Arabia trip is massively giving me the ick. It's one thing to go to countries like Saudi to see them with your own eyes, meet people on the ground and experience the culture. But getting paid by the Saudi government to promote it, given all we know about the human rights violations there, is unconscionable.

Reactions: 13
Same. Press trips in general give me the ick. They show no realness or what is like to travel in a country independently. No practical tips.

She is so shameless.

Not even a post about all that’s going on in IRAN for a one that has PR stayed her way through the place before

Reactions: 2
I agree. This is a total sell out. I wonder how much she is getting paid for this. For someone who is allegedly so up on human rights and supporting the UN she makes a lot of dubious associations

Reactions: 4
Another problem with press trips is people never say anything negative on press trips so they can remain known as somebody who is "good" to be asked on press trips. They aren't given a contract about what to say but they know they can't say anything "bad" if they wanna be asked again or on others.

Also imagine the basically slave labour needed to clean that mirrored building all day everyday.

Lol good enough for her getting her view blocked off. Like I bet she kicked right off. Like I get its not great but there is so much that they will do to make it better and she literally gets her money back for getting more expensive windows.

• Haha
She clearly is super annoyed by it and saying she isn't 😂.

I'm surprised the owner is giving her any money tbh. Surely he can do what he wants with his land. I'd say she went full Karen on him.

I’m delighted serves her right!! Karma is a witch! I very much doubt she got anything back either I’d say that’s just saving face at the end of the day their law always favours the locals and she doesn’t even own the land it’s on just a long lease so he can always do what he likes with it.

Because of course it’s only ok when JANET wants to be a modern coloniser and build her villa, not when anyone else does it

• Haha
Reactions: 7