Siobhan O'Hagan #39 Living defensively, smelling offensively

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The head on her doing the awkward twirl. She looks special. And mid twirl I said out loud OH NO, iykyk.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You’d think with her intelligence and foresight she would have packed clothing for a Middle East country.

knowing Siobhan - she’s literally reading that comment and thinking oh duck 😂. So she packed 50Kg of shorts and workout tops 😂.

It’s my understanding - Abu Dhabi is more like Qatar than Dubai? Maybe I’m wrong. But I thought the same that they’re very strict regarding the rules.

So Siobhan rocking up the Race in her Ferrari hat - red bull tee shirt bunched up to make it into a crop top and some MyProtein shorts won’t go down well 😂
hey,
I’m Irish and live in Abu Dhabi !! It is most definitely not like Qatar at all - it is of course a bit more conservative than Dubai but in terms of clothing it’s pretty much the same as Dubai !! You just have to be smart and be respectful and cover up in Malls and holy places eg. The Mosque, but the same goes for Dubai. There are lots of brunches, restaurants, pools and beaches and lots of alcohol ahaha it’s not near as strict as it’s made out to be if I’m completely honest!
Although she is so small minded, I don’t know what she was expecting Yas Island to be like on a Tuesday afternoon, i think she forgets people actually have jobs and work

• Heart
Reactions: 21
My hole it's a nice hotel. No room tour and filthy windows, it's one she's not proud of. She's miles away from it now somewhere else that seems dead. I'd imagine there's a few O'Hagans staying on the floor/sofa bed aswell. There will be no link.

Probably poor Daddy O'Hagan behind the camera for that narcissist video she done.

So much to analyze in Shivs behaviour, she'd be a great case study for someone on how social media can damage a persons perception and self awareness.

She is not well.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
hey,
I’m Irish and live in Abu Dhabi !! It is most definitely not like Qatar at all - it is of course a bit more conservative than Dubai but in terms of clothing it’s pretty much the same as Dubai !! You just have to be smart and be respectful and cover up in Malls and holy places eg. The Mosque, but the same goes for Dubai. There are lots of brunches, restaurants, pools and beaches and lots of alcohol ahaha it’s not near as strict as it’s made out to be if I’m completely honest!
Although she is so small minded, I don’t know what she was expecting Yas Island to be like on a Tuesday afternoon, i think she forgets people actually have jobs and work
See id like to go. But knowing me I would walk across the street without pressing the lights and have a leg chopped off cause it’s against the law or something 😂

Probably poor Daddy O'Hagan behind the camera for that narcissist video she done.
Nothing says ick more then having your dad or brother film you walking around in a bikini 😂😂.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Thank you! I was only planning an imaginary couple of days (friend was going and was like "you could bring me!"), but the Louvre and the mosque were definitely up there. It's not somewhere I would have planned to spend a week though, were I Siobhan. Layover I can imagine. Mosque even stricter than I would have thought, which is very useful to know, although think I did see something about buying/borrowing abayas or something.
Oh yeah Abaya was the word! Yes they said since covid you cannot borrow them so you have to buy one from the shops there ~ I assumed you could borrow it.

I agree , I think she did zero research and assumed AD was like Dubai.

Reactions: 6
Omg just watched her bikini clad stomp. Honestly she is the most awkward person. How can she not twirl properly: she looks like a 3 year old at her first ballet class.. flat footed and wooden. Plus; how are her legs so untoned and jiggly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh yeah Abaya was the word! Yes they said since covid you cannot borrow them so you have to buy one from the shops there ~ I assumed you could borrow it.

I agree , I think she did zero research and assumed AD was like Dubai.
This makes sense - when I was looking it up before would have been pre-pandemic. No wonder I had a vague memory of being able to borrow. Another stupid "because Covid" thing, even though it's airborne, so chances of briefly wearing an abaya being dangerous are miniscule. Hopefully not too expensive to buy...

I know the person who actually lives there let us know that it's not strict, but still think she assumed more of a Dubai vibe and that it would be party city for the whole week

Reactions: 1
Omg just watched her bikini clad stomp. Honestly she is the most awkward person. How can she not twirl properly: she looks like a 3 year old at her first ballet class.. flat footed and wooden. Plus; how are her legs so untoned and jiggly.
I got to the point where I was wondering if she actually *wanted* the jiggle for some kind of kink appeal? Maybe she has an OF for guys who like jiggling.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I got to the point where I was wondering if she actually *wanted* the jiggle for some kind of kink appeal? Maybe she has an OF for guys who like jiggling.
Seeing how awkward she is in front of a camera when she tries to be sexy. I don’t even want to imagine how awkward she would be on onlyfans.

“oh you want to see my ass”. Shows it off with bits of toilet paper stuck to it 😂. She’s too lazy to be good at onlyfans 😂

Her ideal site would be a feeder page. Where men pay her to sit and eat dominos 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He looks like the type of fella that despises the likes of Shiv. Think I’d get on well with him.
Someone mentioned here previously they met him before and he's a very nice fella and he wasn't best impressed with how she conducts herself. Basically the phone is never out of the hand and she's always filming and it's very hard to be around.

He'd be a great addition to tattle I'd say. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Someone mentioned here previously they met him before and he's a very nice fella and he wasn't best impressed with how she conducts herself. Basically the phone is never out of the hand and she's always filming and it's very hard to be around.

He'd be a great addition to tattle I'd say. 😁
Sure wouldn’t you be pissed if she was making out that she’s always leered at and how bad the area she stays in in Portugal is so terrible for fresh food and nothing to do.

While her brother in law runs a tourism company in the area. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sure wouldn’t you be pissed if she was making out that she’s always leered at and how bad the area she stays in in Portugal is so terrible for fresh food and nothing to do.

While her brother in law runs a tourism company in the area. 😂
I know, she has Zero self awareness. She's such a dope she wouldn't even realise that she's damaging her family business.

Reactions: 5
See id like to go. But knowing me I would walk across the street without pressing the lights and have a leg chopped off cause it’s against the law or something 😂

Nothing says ick more then having your dad or brother film you walking around in a bikini 😂😂.
If its good enough for Liz Hurley.....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The good aul twirl and stomp are back🦶🏻, still not as hilarious as the London one she did, though their was no bikin bottoms shoved up her hole in that reel.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Seeing how awkward she is in front of a camera when she tries to be sexy. I don’t even want to imagine how awkward she would be on onlyfans.

“oh you want to see my ass”. Shows it off with bits of toilet paper stuck to it 😂.
Speaking of which. WtF is on this hand towel that she's such a minger she left in not one but two selfies.

And why does she store her toothpaste upside down with the lid off?

Screenshot_20221116_125205.jpg
Screenshot_20221116_125140.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.