Siobhan O'Hagan #39 Living defensively, smelling offensively

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate throwing this term around because I feel like it’s completely overused and always always in the wrong context. But do we reckon she’s a narcissist? Or just displays narcissistic tendencies
No I think she’s borderline personality she seems to assume the personality of the latest friend or whoever she’s copying. I think she dislikes herself and is bored and lonely. But a massive smelly lazy yeti to boot

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You know when you see influencers on holiday and you are like wow would love to be there.

Looking at her stories, it looks absolutely shocking.

Reactions: 16
God im surprised she let Raisin take centre stage behind Mark for a gram shot. Laura must have had to hold her back.

I’d say she hated that dinner. Her parents prob asking Laura and Mark loads of questions about their careers and Siobhan had to sit there with a fake smile on her face 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Siobh O’Heckler…

I have a friend that would do this. Both of us were single at the time but if I went out I was out with friends, is she was out she was a third/fifth/seventh wheel. One of us was happy and one wasn't. Siobh third wheel OH reminds me of this far too often.
This all day! I don’t follow Sinead just have the odd peak and it’s all third wheel shite/her friends bf, she’s reverse roleplayed Siobhan and Jack. You really do learn from those around you. “You are who you hang out with, surround yourself with people that are better than you…” this shite is shouted from the mountains in all the books they “read”

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Ah lads I think you are all being harsh on Ireland’s #1 sports enthusiast (# is short for number in case you plebs didn’t know)

When Dublin are in the All Ireland she is their biggest supporter, when Drive to Survive is trending on Netflix our Shivs books herself to go to two races, euros are on and she’s an Irish football fan who’s grandad would be turning in his grave that she was in a pub watching England, Rory and Shane at the golf and she’s shouting four from her yoga mat, she’s a bandwagoner and she’s definitely “not like other girls”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She’s nearly like a David Brent type character… but it’s real life. Wasn’t she an actuary? And gifted at maths leaving her very very well paid job to become a gym rat I’ve forgotten since she went glob trotting ( to eat domino’s in different countries in a filthy room and not wash her manky matted hair)

Reactions: 17
The hungry bum eating the yoga pants during her workout session 🤢🤢 I've seen more of her arse in the last two days than my own this past year. Is she really dumb enough to think this is some sort of thirst trap and not totally mortifying and disgusting?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Ah lads I think you are all being harsh on Ireland’s #1 sports enthusiast (# is short for number in case you plebs didn’t know)

When Dublin are in the All Ireland she is their biggest supporter, when Drive to Survive is trending on Netflix our Shivs books herself to go to two races, euros are on and she’s an Irish football fan who’s grandad would be turning in his grave that she was in a pub watching England, Rory and Shane at the golf and she’s shouting four from her yoga mat, she’s a bandwagoner and she’s definitely “not like other girls”
Correct, she's "bigger and stronger than other girls"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think that’s his MO. I really do hope she finds happiness. I just don’t think this is it! I hope I’m wrong - everyone deserves happiness.

Reactions: 1
Hungry bum tells us she hasn't washed the hair in nearly a week. Is it necessary!?

She seems to be drinking far less this trip. I wonder has something been said to her by family.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Hungry bum tells us she hasn't washed the hair in nearly a week. Is it necessary!?

She seems to be drinking far less this trip. I wonder has something been said to her by family.
Just think it's harder for them to get their hands on it like they could in Ireland, Portugal and London bar hopping etc? She mentioned just as well theirs no off licence near them, so they no doubt would have if they could! She's champing at the bit for a big drink! She'll try play it off as she didn't want to drink that much and enjoy the experience but can bet that's all that's on her mind!

Reactions: 10
She’s nearly like a David Brent type character… but it’s real life. Wasn’t she an actuary? And gifted at maths leaving her very very well paid job to become a gym rat I’ve forgotten since she went glob trotting ( to eat domino’s in different countries in a filthy room and not wash her manky matted hair)
Lol, check out her LinkedIn. This is not at all the case (though she'd be delighted anyone thought it was).

Everything about her career path says "poor grades and crappy attitude on the job".

After college she worked at the Wright Venue (so clearly couldnt get hired on any grad intake programme. To me that indicates very poor college results).

The "corporate gig" that she left behind was a stint in entry level IT testing. She then got shifted into HR (speaks volumes about her IT skills) then reading between the lines she was managed out of the HR gig.

She has never used her degree and she was never on the path to greatness like she wants people to believe.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.