Siobhan O'Hagan #39 Living defensively, smelling offensively

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
€64 for 2xG&T’s, almost the cost of one months membership of The Oven (at the (perma) discounted rate).

65D935A4-BF26-414E-9975-8D102F7BB636.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
4598174B-A5E2-4784-8318-76D88B5AE169.png
CF28D3C4-2ED9-4013-96AF-272295558300.png

Christ . She needs to tell shivers how she feels
Also tell her to drink some water… the hand

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Random thoughts after watching her stories today. The receipt for the gins triggered irrational rage like who.the fk cares you spent 64 euro on gin and tonics bigger fool her, but she sees stuff like this as life defying moments of her wealth and how far she's come. I then saw a post on Molly Maes insta and on her stories last week, she said it was a rare thing for her to fly 1st class on holidays . She has nearly 7m followers on insta, her own brand, creative director for pretty little thing and she vaguely mentioned the 1st class flight. Siobhan hasn't a bucket to pis in and she goes on like she's the only one who ever flew first class. Not sure if I'm making sense here but I suppose what I mean is you've got molly mae who can afford to fly 1st class all the time but doesn't and siobhs bankrupting herself just for appearances to show off 😑 Her perception of wealth and status is mind-blowing.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Random thoughts after watching her stories today. The receipt for the gins triggered irrational rage like who.the fk cares you spent 64 euro on gin and tonics bigger fool her, but she sees stuff like this as life defying moments of her wealth and how far she's come. I then saw a post on Molly Maes insta and on her stories last week, she said it was a rare thing for her to fly 1st class on holidays . She has nearly 7m followers on insta, her own brand, creative director for pretty little thing and she vaguely mentioned the 1st class flight. Siobhan hasn't a bucket to pis in and she goes on like she's the only one who ever flew first class. Not sure if I'm making sense here but I suppose what I mean is you've got molly mae who can afford to fly 1st class all the time but doesn't and siobhs bankrupting herself just for appearances to show off 😑 Her perception of wealth and status is mind-blowing.
I work with a lot of very wealthy people in a corporate environment, the vast majority bring home I would imagine 8 to 10 times my annual salary, they travel by first class/business class pretty much all the time, I remember a couple of years ago half considering it as a treat going home for Christmas when one of them told me I would be insane. They said the only justification for spending that much money on a flight is if you can expense it or if you have built up so many points the upgrade cost is minimal.
To this day I still class it as among the best no-nonsense advice I have ever been given.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I've been to the Mexican that "cost a fortune". It was pretty averagely priced for food.... drinks are more expensive.

Was she expecting a boojum?

I work with a lot of very wealthy people in a corporate environment, the vast majority bring home I would imagine 8 to 10 times my annual salary, they travel by first class/business class pretty much all the time, I remember a couple of years ago half considering it as a treat going home for Christmas when one of them told me I would be insane. They said the only justification for spending that much money on a flight is if you can expense it or if you have built up so many points the upgrade cost is minimal.
To this day I still class it as among the best no-nonsense advice I have ever been given.
This is so true. I cringe at her doing it because js does.

We all know she's paying full whack by her aib issues.

Reactions: 14
Cian and raisin are the image of one another.
Our Shiv is out on her own.
I wonder do they just feel a bit sorry for her.
I would hate to be in my hols and have a camera in my face the whole time, I don’t know how they put up with that
The partners of the siblings surely think she is a pain in the ass, her siblings are saints!

Reactions: 14
The whole holiday looked absolutely tragic. Typical Irish abroad, the only good thing was Swedish House Mafia - rest they may as well have been in Santa Ponsa.

Reactions: 19
I've been to the Mexican that "cost a fortune". It was pretty averagely priced for food.... drinks are more expensive.

Was she expecting a boojum?

This is so true. I cringe at her doing it because js does.

We all know she's paying full whack by her aib issues.
Eatings cheating! She was only keeping track of the margs!

Reactions: 7
Money talks and wealth whispers. The real wealthy don't feel the need to obnoxiously shove it in people's faces like Shiv does.

Best Mexican, Best Almond Croissant, Best Gym, Best Lime Bike, Best Gig, Best Vaccine does this one just ever just stfu and listen to herself. It's like everything is continuously a competition and she is in a competition with everyone on who has it better.

As predicted, the upsell in the Furnace is coming today with her "Black Friday deals". She has given no one service for the last 8 days and now feels time is right to log on and recoup funds for Christmas.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Money talks and wealth whispers. The real wealthy don't feel the need to obnoxiously shove it in people's faces like Shiv does.

Best Mexican, Best Almond Croissant, Best Gym, Best Lime Bike, Best Gig, Best Vaccine does this one just ever just stfu and listen to herself. It's like everything is continuously a competition and she is in a competition with everyone on who has it better.

As predicted, the upsell in the Furnace is coming today with her "Black Friday deals". She has given no one service for the last 8 days and now feels time is right to log on and recoup funds for Christmas.
ALL of this!!👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Dubai is better than Abu Dhabi….. yep, but in your pursuit of being better than anyone else you didn’t do your research.
What I expect she actually means is, the drink is easier in Dubai. They are more relaxed about the western way of having to drink at every opportunity- no sorry, that’s just Shiv.
She is just such a dose.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Cian and raisin are the image of one another.
Our Shiv is out on her own.
I wonder do they just feel a bit sorry for her.
I would hate to be in my hols and have a camera in my face the whole time, I don’t know how they put up with that
The partners of the siblings surely think she is a pain in the ass, her siblings are saints!
I mean one is married in already. But imagine being the GF and told by your BF’s Oldest sister to do a strut and spin video for her social media. 😂.
The level of cringe 😂😂. You’d think of doing it if she was 12/13 not 34 😂😂

Say it louder for the people in the back. 🙌🏻

Reactions: 13
Siobhan is the only "influencer" I know who can be anywhere in the world and make it look tit. Same bikini clad, margarita pics ,ridiculous coffee thoughts and watch me dive videos. I'm not someone who travels I never got the bug but I appreciate the culture, architecture etc when I do go on hols. Im not a fan of Queen Nicole or that gang but at least she shows the culture, and beauty of the places she goes. Siobhs are like those of a 14 yo on hols for the first time 🤯🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Dubai is better than Abu Dhabi….. yep, but in your pursuit of being better than anyone else you didn’t do your research.
What I expect she actually means is, the drink is easier in Dubai. They are more relaxed about the western way of having to drink at every opportunity- no sorry, that’s just Shiv.
She is just such a dose.
Her hotel looked like a kip and I get the impression they've spent a fortune on taxis to Dubai where the action is.

The whole thing looked tit.

Reactions: 17
How can she tell Dubai is better than Abu Dhabi? Apart from a jeep safari which both places facilitate, what local culture/places/cuisines has she experienced? All she means is there are more restaurants/bars in Dubai. Which she could have gotten on any Canary isle in November.

I appreciate she went for the GP, but with that in kind, stop with the Lonely Planet guide when you’re on the equivalent to an expensive package holiday. It’s mortifying.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.