Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FairyCake37

Chatty Member
Siobhan is the only "influencer" I know who can be anywhere in the world and make it look shit. Same bikini clad, margarita pics ,ridiculous coffee thoughts and watch me dive videos. I'm not someone who travels I never got the bug but I appreciate the culture, architecture etc when I do go on hols. Im not a fan of Queen Nicole or that gang but at least she shows the culture, and beauty of the places she goes. Siobhs are like those of a 14 yo on hols for the first time 🤯🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Clariecakes

VIP Member
B0985159-893D-4B79-852C-63287A3B39D8.png

So London is pretty traffic heavy, accidents are pretty common and crime….. through the roof.
Tell me again how much you love London!

• Haha
Holiday romance. She definitely hooked up with someone who was at McGregors Black Forge party. He was pale and had a tattoo. Probably one of his crew or a follower. Rough crowd all the same.

Don't be surprised if she latches onto MMA stuff now😂

Anyway the dickhead is back scamming for Christmas. She's convinced now because she one the fight her way is the right way. It's clearly not.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

neptune73

How can she read so many self-help books or books on Stoicism and still act like an absolute walking c**t?

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
How could her parents or family take a look at that face and the lifestyle she's living and not worry for her.
I think it’s easy to blame the parents and family for not stepping in.

But I think that they’ve just had enough of her shit. Perfect example is the holiday and someone here pointed out. The entire family went to the grand mosque… while she decided to sit and drink by the pool. Pretty clear her priorities are based around drink and not family.

Family is only relevant to her when she needs something to post about. Which is sad considering this time next year she will either need them for a place to stay or a liver to live.

• Haha

madegg91

Can't wait for the big jiz jiz competition fight !!
Oh god, I forgot about that - as has Siobhan judging from the amount of drinking she's done 😵

Wait for the "I'm so glad I didn't change my priorities for this competition because my priority was having fun in AD" post, after she gets flattened in that competition.

• Haha
  • Sick

FairyCake37

Chatty Member
This woman needs to come with a trigger warning the way she goes on about drinking eating and weight. Not once will you ever here her say, not all bodies etc. Coming on boasting she's the same weight after a week of making a pig of herself is shitty for anyone struggling with body image and weight loss. Also, encouraging people to be popping vitamins electrolytes etc after drinking is not good advice. How can anyone pay this con.artist to coach them is baffling.

Reactions: 32

Sour Pickle

Chatty Member
Her dad stood next to an Ireland flag he put up, with a U2 tshirt on is at this point just a parody of a person. Next they’ll be a pic of him with a plate of spuds and a pint of Guinness.

• Haha
She's a cunt for recording ppl and posting, is there no privacy anymore?? 🙄
I think she is also hostile to his chat and "unsolicited advice". If you don't want him to talk to you tell him ffs instead of sharing it on your stories.

She's such a geebag. She's horrible and nasty. Thinks she's above it all. No doubt she was telling the driver how she flew business class, works as an influencer with big brands, attended F1, knows some or the Mercedes Team thinking she is hot shit.

And the driver is probably like yeah right, I've seen it all before. She looks the opposite of success and it shows on her face.

Smug, patronizing, condescending bitch!

Last edited:

Madeline 74

VIP Member
And when he’s talking about feeling good when he’s training she’s there eyerolling.
“I miss feeling like that”

When the fella you’re trying to slag driving your taxi is a better role model for your business than you are, you know shits gone too far
The eye rolls and face on her. She wouldn't do that toba London driver. I've reported post. Horrible nasty alcoholic lump.

CAA2020

This holiday is giving me life 😅😅 She defo imagined herself mingling with the F1 teams but she’s sitting in an empty beach club with her motley crew of a family instead 😂😂😂😂 Oh Abu Dhabi 🥺

• Haha