Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
If I didn’t wash my hair since Sunday, I wouldn’t be telling anyone.

It’s 30 degrees over there and she’s been by the pool. When I’m in a hot country I’m showing twice a day and washing my hair everyday.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
OK I'll say it. If this is a Dublin trip to see the Dubai fella, Shiv is as per usual not reading the room and following up on what was a one night thing at Beer Goggles O'clock and she's about to mortify herself / end up disappointed.

Yer man looks like a total jack-the-lad and is either out for the followers and / or a quick shag. He's better suited to someone like Heg or that insufferable Queennicole hun.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
" The time with my family in Abu Dhabi was amazing. Seeing them enjoying the desert, the race, the sunshine, Swedish House Mafia etc. It makes all the hard work worth it. "

If I was a family member reading that I would be in a rage

• Haha
  • Sick

Eggs&bacon

And when he’s talking about feeling good when he’s training she’s there eyerolling.
“I miss feeling like that”

When the fella you’re trying to slag driving your taxi is a better role model for your business than you are, you know shits gone too far.

Like imagine being a paying client rn & you see your coach acting like that about someone’s fitness enjoyment.

Lmao

• Heart

Shivoff

Chatty Member
Scales are not a measurement of health, no! But neither is your lifestyle, so stop trying to justify it!

• Heart

HumphreyB

VIP Member
Of course she knows. She’s is absolutely the girl who says they haven’t studied only to get an A.

• Heart

ChrisInghamsBeanie

Chatty Member
Money talks and wealth whispers. The real wealthy don't feel the need to obnoxiously shove it in people's faces like Shiv does.

Best Mexican, Best Almond Croissant, Best Gym, Best Lime Bike, Best Gig, Best Vaccine does this one just ever just stfu and listen to herself. It's like everything is continuously a competition and she is in a competition with everyone on who has it better.

As predicted, the upsell in the Furnace is coming today with her "Black Friday deals". She has given no one service for the last 8 days and now feels time is right to log on and recoup funds for Christmas.
If only she'd made it onto a graduate scheme, maybe she wouldn't be so obnoxious.

This is basically 15 years of "OH YEAH? WELL I DIDNT EVEN WANT TO BE A STINKIN' ACTUARY/IT TESTER/HR RECRUITER ANYWAY! SO, nyyyyeeahhhh!" .

All of this - every last bit - is to prove she didn't fuck up by flunking college and not making it in the corporate world.

Probably a bit of running from her sexuality too.

Or maybe she just likes working out. I dunno,I'm not a psychologist :lol: I'm just a loser on a gossip site.

• Haha

uncleted

VIP Member
She's changing lives and inspiring people for sure though. I'm DEFINITELY wearing my sunscreen religiously now.
I sh*t you not, she inspired me to wear spf60 every day. I moved abroad 3 years ago and after a year I had so much damage. My Irish skin wasn’t used to it, even factor60 didn’t stop it. I’ve freckles everywhere. I bought a huge hat like a granny for the beach and sit under the umbrella, I wear a hat during the day in summer in the city too. I’ll be damned if my skin gets that bad 😭I’m using a vitaminC serum and oil that really helped and I spend $150 a month on skincare now. She has influenced me, I respond well to negative reinforcement though lol. Thanks for the inspiration Siobh ❤

• Heart

Kilingtime

VIP Member
Siobhan you’re an absolute dose but as a fellow woman , I need to tell you
DO NOT FLY TO DUBLIN CHASING AFTER A MAN!
It’s so pathetic , I can’t cope ! The email
was bad enough but now this has sent me into a spiral!
This is someone who flew a lad to Ibiza for the weekend- she's an utter desperado!?!

For someone who shits on everyone in a steady relationship, she shows her true feelings when she gets a whiff of testosterone!

• Heart
Reactions: 30