Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jacmurr

Is it just me or is her face really hairy? Not sure if it's the lighting but her actual cheeeks are covered in hair. No wonder skin is so bad

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Kilingtime

VIP Member
Washed her hair before training because she’s getting her brows done after and can’t get them wet for 24 hours. Will she not shower after training and could have washed her hair then?. Guess not. As you were.
Plus you can shower without washing your hair...😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 8

instaknobs

VIP Member
I mean I did hope the head would bang off the headboard for a few mins and knock some sense into her.

But judging by her diary entry that she posted it didn’t 😂. So I’m guessing it was a face down ass up job…. Prob had to pull out the tampon first 😂
#downonthedog #aflink

I’d nearly swear she once said

I aM hApPy SiNgLe aNd ChIlDlEsS
i think she only said that once tho :)

• Haha

econgirl

I stopped following her awhile back and had a nose today. God it’s the same shite! She’s so irrelevant can’t believe she still has followers and still making a living doing this! 😮😮😮
Me too. Honestly, it's like nothing has changed since the move to London. Same boring naval gazing, different day. The content could actually be last year's just reshared at this stage.

I havnt watched Shiv since before the F1. I missed the whole taxi ordeal! Could someone tell me the site I can watch her stories? I know there is war against instagrammers but I think there was chat of a more user friendly site?

Why on earth did she put her holiday romance in her emails 😂😂 I can’t cope with her. Such a mess of a woman she has become. Roll on the weekend 🍿