Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madeline 74

VIP Member
The nails and bag..... and we are off with her paranoia or self obsession that anyone actually knows who she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
BIB - several of my family members are alcoholics who I have low to no contact with now, and this is exactly their response when you try to intervene “we just like to party,” “I’m just enjoying myself,” “it’s not a big deal.” They have all as many divorces, lost licences, jobs, low/no contact with kids between them and still they know best. Sure it’s just enjoying yourself, why is everyone so uptight?
Yes all of this is so true. Much love to you. It's so difficult and cutting ties as hard as it is unfortunately is the only option for the best of our own mental health.❤

• Heart

Miss_cici

• Haha
  • Heart

leahcimm123

VIP Member
She's MIA last story stumbling through arrivals in Abu Dhabi. They don't take public intoxication too well over there. She wouldn't get away with what she was at in Paris airport.
Definitely strange! Where’s the customary hotel room tour? Bearing in mind what passes for acceptable content in Shivs world, the silence is odd