Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
This is it. I can almost picture her Instagram stories the following day stomping through Clapham harping on about how she would’ve done so much better if she had of trained instead of going on holiday but then that goes against her freedom values blah fucking blah
Siobhan now sweating and ruining her brows - reading this “fuck they know my plans” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

KarenK93

Exactly. Was just coming on to say this. Not a mention of it from Raisin on her grid post, not a mention from anyone on their stories. If it was my sister I’d at least be giving her a shout out to thank her for organising, if she paid or not
Also… would you not think if she had actually paid for it Roisin or one of them would’ve said “thanks Siobh” or whatever

Raisins fella is in the pic with the McLaren at the back corner so the leg could be Raisins.

Hmmm. I think they were all out together at some point. Shiv introducing him to the family straight away. (Trying to prove something).

leahcimm123

VIP Member
Haha did Shiv miss the big Blackforge party? Seemed like the sort of thing she’d have been all over. McGregor said the Irish were out in force! Ahh well, always next year Shiv.

• Haha

itsnotmereally

VIP Member
Jack Fowler recently went to AD. He showed lots of decent places to visit, I get it was a paid trip, but it wouldn’t take much to figure out a few things to keep occupied and enjoy the place!

HappyMum44

Chatty Member
Oh you can admire the confidence she has.. to admit to sticking a tampon up the wrong hole and forgetting about it 😂. To come online and proudly say you basically stole a vaccine meant for undocumented or homesless. To again come online and admit knowing you had covid but went to a testing center anyway to try chance your arm that you can get on an earlier flight out before the rules on travel changed.

The confidence of it all 😂 She has a dictator like approach to confidence and social media. She really thinks she is untouchable.
and she might be yea… but what she can’t fight is every year her target audience gets smaller and smaller and 37yo Siobhan still trying to befriend the 21yo hun enjoying her gap career and only fans life in Bali. Is just sadder 😂

This ... all of this....👌

Shanto

So the hotel is empty anyway, why only give us the link after she leaves?
also, she does not have a thigh gap.
She will need to see how the holiday goes re photos in the "Hotel" she will be lieing and tagging some actual decent hotel if she thinks it won't be obvious she didn't stay there. Meanwhile she's hold up in a grotty dirty windowed Airbnb.

Nico93

I knew him vaguely as a teenager, so he’s about 30 maybe. Not majorly younger than her I guess.

uncleted

VIP Member
Siobh O’Heckler…

I have a friend that would do this. Both of us were single at the time but if I went out I was out with friends, is she was out she was a third/fifth/seventh wheel. One of us was happy and one wasn't. Siobh third wheel OH reminds me of this far too often.
This all day! I don’t follow Sinead just have the odd peak and it’s all third wheel shite/her friends bf, she’s reverse roleplayed Siobhan and Jack. You really do learn from those around you. “You are who you hang out with, surround yourself with people that are better than you…” this shite is shouted from the mountains in all the books they “read”

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7