Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
She does not even know what time the races start ffs, I doubt she knows what days it's on.
Any know any activities to do in Abu Dhabi to kill a few days, asking for a friend.
Build a sandcastle maybe?
Like I may sound very misogynist here and someone correct me if I’m wrong. But even I wouldn’t feel comfortable walking around a Middle East country on my own to kill some time - fuck knows I could end up doing something illegal and not even know I did it 😂.

You’d think she would have spent most of her downtime in London - researching what to do there to kill some time. Instead… I’ll just Uber around and see what’s on. The F1 trucks etc prob don’t arrive til this evening or tomorrow to start constructing the set up.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Nataly7

Sure you did shiv. Did you put the cardboard insert back in each boot after and wrap them up again? Unlikely for someone who cant close a drawer. She’s the worst at ads, i find them uncomfortable to watch

Did she wear the same sweater flying there and back?

• Wow

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
I'd actually reckon they have a pretty key role to be fair...
My reference was to how she would think they could get her and the family pit access. Different getting your other half access into the pit wall.
But imagine the O’Hagan clan in their red bull and Ferrari apparel walking around the Mercedes pit 😂

• Haha

mythebaron

Sorry was she slagging Laura the pilot 😂. The neck of her!

‘I could do that’ l bennet

Yeh… she probs could give it a bash given it’s an air Display 😂

smurphette

VIP Member
Checked her sisters stories and she's at the mosque with her partner, whilst Shiv is at the pool side having a drink and sharing time hops! The same thing she does whatever country she goes to, drinks and always wants to be somewhere else living in the past, travel is wasted on her!!
And that's what she calls "busy". So busy she can't even wash herself.

Rosap

Worse, she has her transition year job and her leaving cert summer job on their too.
View attachment 1740169

Also, if this is her CV writing skills you can see why she was let go from HR recruitment.
"Drafted specifications to the specifications"
"Wrote test plans to test"
"Used excel to deduce figures" (as opposed to what? :LOL: )

She's also clearly lied about her time at FRS unless she had two jobs full time in 2 firms.

View attachment 1740171

View attachment 1740167
Just saw she went to the same school as me 🤣🤣 don't know why i didn't think she would have before now . I fuckin hated Loreto

• Haha