Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madeline 74

VIP Member
I'm just loving the obvious lies. The story today Bali to London and on love thirsts insta she's been hanging in Dublin.

Reactions: 8
She also wore more or less the exact 4 ot 5 outfits we said she would.

Stupid embarrassing flex for nothing.

Last seen wobbling on a stool by herself filming her margs and the fountains (twice because she clearly forgot she posted the first one).

This trip looked awful from start to finish.
Even if it was in anyway good Shiv has a way of making it look absolutely shite.

She's terrible at this influencing stuff!

Madeline 74

VIP Member
Whoop is gonna be so angry now that Hank the Tank aka the Shivmeister found some London friends (never to be seen again)
Screenshot_20221111-220302_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

CAA2020

The Birkenstocks 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 whatever about running around during the day in them, but a night out 🫣

• Sick

brandambassador

VIP Member
Just looking at her scribbled piece of paper.... why does it say ... annual oh fitness holiday and not family holiday?!

Bet she writes it off as a business expense.
Plus I noticed some additions on that page she’s definitely not as €€ as she likes to pretend

smurphette

VIP Member
Can anyone tell me what exactly is the appeal of BJJ?
I can’t think of anything worse than rolling around with shiv holding onto me in sweat and filth on the floor, they whole thing gives me the ick.
Was trying to figure out how long you should be white belt for earlier and a site I landed on suggested that a lot of people who got into it had been abused or feared abuse, which had never occurred to me. I know people who liked it for the self defense aspect, others said it required fitness *and* it's like a puzzle so uses your brain, and some were into UFC. I keep meaning to do self defence of some sort but not getting around to it. BJJ is a no thanks after seeing her face.

generalb@stard

VIP Member
Lol - his beard looks like one of those ones that are fake if you get me? I think a fella that was in Geordie Shore got a beard implant, like a hair transplant. You can just tell he loves himself.. wonder if he’s peeved Shiv’s given away some details re the ‘holiday romance’?
And that she's going around calling it a romance lol
What next....save the date cards .
Mam OH will be only delighted

• Haha

Icanteven

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion: S'OH accept it, he's using you because you're desperate, changed your plans cuz you're an eejit

• Haha

Icanteven

Chatty Member
Maybe herself and Begs can reunite. Both seem to be having a terrible time posting 3rd wheel on every story.

Shiv doesn't do the whole "I'm so happy to be single" thing she used to relentlessly do so I take it she's not happy anymore. She's definitely not the catch she thinks she is. She's a full on walking red flag. 🚩

She's loud, boisterous, messy, awkward, contradictive, non assured, materialistic and desperate. Men/potential partners can sniff it a mile off.
I have a friend that would do this. Both of us were single at the time but if I went out I was out with friends, is she was out she was a third/fifth/seventh wheel. One of us was happy and one wasn't. Siobh third wheel OH reminds me of this far too often.

• Heart

ChrisInghamsBeanie

Chatty Member
She couldn’t hold a job down. She could have had a good go at the recruitment market but jacked that in too.

what happens to the influencers when they stop being relevant ?? Can’t be a fulfilling life.
What happens to people who build a career around fitness when theyre in their 40s, 50s, 60s and their knees are fucked and the 20-something year olds have no interest in them and Instagram doesn't exist?

With her background you'd think she'd be better at planning for the future :LOL:

I’m going back OG and I defo think she used to tell people she was an actuary circa 2013/14 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😳
:LOL:

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
So she has no self awareness when it comes to showing her manky toothbrush, removing her teeth whitening strips in the taxi, admitting to picking her spots, admitting to not showering washing her hair etc , putting a tampon in the wrong hole 😑 fangirling a long list of men and women in order to be noticed..let's be honest there's a whole load more where that came from, but yet shes embarrassed carrying toilet roll or today thinking that people will care her nails match her luggage .. like make it make sense Siobhan 🤯🤯🤯
😂😂 ok I thought I was on my own thinking that. She does know they’re racing next week.

The mechanics literally have to strip the car and start shipping it to Yas Marina and have everything set up again for Wednesday/Thursday.

They literally show it every post race people at the track until midnight. The only ones out celebrating will be the engineers drivers and management. 😂