Siobhan O'Hagan #39 Living defensively, smelling offensively

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a bleep for recording ppl and posting, is there no privacy anymore?? šŸ™„
I think she is also hostile to his chat and "unsolicited advice". If you don't want him to talk to you tell him ffs instead of sharing it on your stories.

She's such a geebag. She's horrible and nasty. Thinks she's above it all. No doubt she was telling the driver how she flew business class, works as an influencer with big brands, attended F1, knows some or the Mercedes Team thinking she is hot tit.

And the driver is probably like yeah right, I've seen it all before. She looks the opposite of success and it shows on her face.

Smug, patronizing, condescending witch!

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
She was absolutely drinking on that flight. She's trying to prove so hard that she wasn't, neatly lining up the orange juice and Coke Zero.
The booze is out of shot.
She can't take her mind off it for one second. Yikes. It's only getting worse.
Even if she isn't drinking, the fact that she has to show her non-alcoholic drinks and seek validation for not doing the dog on the free booze...it's such a red flag. Well done for not drinking for 8 hours consecutively Siobhan, you're a beacon of health

Reactions: 24
This is SOH basic Modus Operandi.
He likes to humiliate those who she believes is below her.
The diren podcast with her and sinead comes to my mind.

Reactions: 15
I think she is also hostile to his chat and "unsolicited advice". If you don't want him to talk to you tell him ffs instead of sharing it on your stories.

She's such a geebag. She's horrible and nasty. Thinks she's above it all. No doubt she was telling the driver how she flew business class, works as an influencer with big brands, attended F1, knows some or the Mercedes Team thinking she is hot tit.

And the driver is probably like yeah right, I've seen it all before. She looks the opposite of success and it shows on her face.

Smug, patronizing, condescending witch!
PSA āš  calling all taxi drivers in Ireland.
Do not pick up this woman. If she doesnā€™t record and mock you without consent, she will peel teeth whitening strips off in your backseat. The assailant is described as 5ā€™9, with ratty ginger extensions, and often wears MP trousers that eat her arse. She has a Dublin accent, which is often hoarse or raspsy and may or may not tell you she is a qualified actuary. If you spot this woman hailing a taxi, please, drive on. āš 

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
She hasnā€™t actually posted this on her stories has she šŸ˜ what a bleep. Guarantee she wouldnā€™t be posting if it was taxi driver from london
She looks as rough and haggard hard to believe sheā€™s 35, thatā€™s what drinking and eating shite will do to you.

Reactions: 20
Was watching the office and the twirl scene came on. Itā€™s how I imagine everyone in Siobhanā€™s family spoke to her after she got them all twirling and was like ā€œyea Iā€™m gonna post thisā€ šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
God, she is painful.
I've done business class and tend to take the food...but won't necessarily finish it all. I have a big appetite but hate being too full on a flight, and often find i'm not hungry for the breakfast, having only eaten dinner a few hours before. She is for sure horsing it all down though, as if not being hammered is some sort of tragedy that she needs to console herself for.

And I wouldn't be eye rolling if the taxi driver the need to stage an intervention on me. Like, something is amiss if the first impression you give is bad drinking problem. Such a narcissist having to film herself during the conversation too, looking rough as a badger's arse.

Reactions: 16
I get the feeling she hated coming back to London to reality and binged and gorged herself on the flight.

The lady protests so much. I'm not buying her love for London but it's the hole she dug for herself.

Reactions: 21
Her face looks like itā€™s melting off her head in those videos
Sheā€™s so balixed looking

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I wonder if she made such a drunken show of herself on the way over the family had a word and she's now trying to prove she doesn't have a problem

Reactions: 6
Her latest post "working hard like this to be able to do trips like this for my family is the definition of success"

šŸ„“ I wonder how they feel being pawns in her distorted reality.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.