Siobhan O'Hagan #39 Living defensively, smelling offensively

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I didn’t wash my hair since Sunday, I wouldn’t be telling anyone.

It’s 30 degrees over there and she’s been by the pool. When I’m in a hot country I’m showing twice a day and washing my hair everyday.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Hungry bum tells us she hasn't washed the hair in nearly a week. Is it necessary!?

She seems to be drinking far less this trip. I wonder has something been said to her by family.
Ugh so she’s done several workouts, been swimming in chlorine and been in the hot desert sun for a week and hasn’t washed her hair. Gross.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
She’s nearly like a David Brent type character… but it’s real life. Wasn’t she an actuary? And gifted at maths leaving her very very well paid job to become a gym rat I’ve forgotten since she went glob trotting ( to eat domino’s in different countries in a filthy room and not wash her manky matted hair)
She 100% is a character - not a 'real' thought or opinion ever. The 'go Rory' sounded like a teenage girl - hiding behind her phone & glasses. Couldn't just enjoy the golf. As for F1, she hasn't a clue.
She wasn't even on track to become an Actuary. Got a good LC and that was the last time she did well at anything. Never mentions her degree - and certainly never started an internship to become an actuary. As someone said before, she keeps changing her story to suit herself - didn't 'like' corporate work (i.e. wasn't good enough). She must be in knots with all her lies over the years.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Lol, check out her LinkedIn. This is not at all the case (though she'd be delighted anyone thought it was).

Everything about her career path says "poor grades and crappy attitude on the job".

After college she worked at the Wright Venue (so clearly couldnt get hired on any grad intake programme. To me that indicates very poor college results).

The "corporate gig" that she left behind was a stint in entry level IT testing. She then got shifted into HR (speaks volumes about her IT skills) then reading between the lines she was managed out of the HR gig.

She has never used her degree and she was never on the path to greatness like she wants people to believe.

Here's someone who was on the same path as her saying same thing. There was no corporate career.

Screenshot_20221118_081205.jpg
Screenshot_20221118_081221.jpg
Screenshot_20221118_081240.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Ugh so she’s done several workouts, been swimming in chlorine and been in the hot desert sun for a week and hasn’t washed her hair. Gross.
She has been on a plane!
That alone would make me wash my hair, never mind all the sweaty workouts, sweaty existing in a hot country and the swimming!
She is grotty.

Reactions: 21
I just .... I'd love to know why she thinks not washing her hair is a flex. It's not. It's just dirty.

Sometimes people don't have time to wash their hair.. newborn baby, illness etc etc but she is on vacation, a single woman with no kids having off her so there's literally no excuse for not washing !!!!!

Reactions: 24
I just .... I'd love to know why she thinks not washing her hair is a flex. It's not. It's just dirty.

Sometimes people don't have time to wash their hair.. newborn baby, illness etc etc but she is on vacation, a single woman with no kids having off her so there's literally no excuse for not washing !!!!!
She doesn't have extremely curly hair where you'd have a strict routine and lots of products and a reduced washing schedule etc. She's too lazy to wash, dry and style her extensions simple as. Can't even imagine the matting

Reactions: 17
She doesn't have extremely curly hair where you'd have a strict routine and lots of products and a reduced washing schedule etc. She's too lazy to wash, dry and style her extensions simple as. Can't even imagine the matting
Mine is v grey so dyed, and now wavy so prone to dryness etc. Try not to overwash it because it would be destroyed. BUT still minimum twice a week, 3x if e.g. events, hot weather etc.

Reactions: 11

Is it for us here? She definitely reads here, she has a post about loving a slo-mo twirl aswell after her stomping bikini video. Otherwise it makes no sense? Why would you tell people you don't wash? She is disgusting tho, hot country, a flight? She's never once mentioned Dry shampoo, so she must stink?? Hair will stink, does she think she doesn't like??

• Sick
As if there are no feta croissants in the whole of bloody London! Not that she ever leaves flapham. I've had one in Ireland! Imagine and it wasnt even in Dublin. And it's shocking because all we usually eat here are chicken fillet rolls.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Lol, check out her LinkedIn. This is not at all the case (though she'd be delighted anyone thought it was).

Everything about her career path says "poor grades and crappy attitude on the job".

After college she worked at the Wright Venue (so clearly couldnt get hired on any grad intake programme. To me that indicates very poor college results).

The "corporate gig" that she left behind was a stint in entry level IT testing. She then got shifted into HR (speaks volumes about her IT skills) then reading between the lines she was managed out of the HR gig.

She has never used her degree and she was never on the path to greatness like she wants people to believe.
I’d say she didn’t get into a grad program and then decided she wanted to do something in fitness. She made a good start in the influencer market but laziness has taken over. She works 1 hour maximum per day reading between the lines. I’d be more worried about her general hygiene for people around her. Washing her hair once per week isn’t great

HOWLING at her having her Leaving Cert on it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Checked her sisters stories and she's at the mosque with her partner, whilst Shiv is at the pool side having a drink and sharing time hops! The same thing she does whatever country she goes to, drinks and always wants to be somewhere else living in the past, travel is wasted on her!!

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Checked her sisters stories and she's at the mosque with her partner, whilst Shiv is at the pool side having a drink and sharing time hops! The same thing she does whatever country she goes to, drinks and always wants to be somewhere else living in the past, travel is wasted on her!!
And that's what she calls "busy". So busy she can't even wash herself.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.