Siobhan O'Hagan #39 Living defensively, smelling offensively

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just when you think she cannot embarrass herself anymore... she does it every single day, one thought worse than the next

Reactions: 9
So she has no self awareness when it comes to showing her manky toothbrush, removing her teeth whitening strips in the taxi, admitting to picking her spots, admitting to not showering washing her hair etc , putting a tampon in the wrong hole 😑 fangirling a long list of men and women in order to be noticed..let's be honest there's a whole load more where that came from, but yet shes embarrassed carrying toilet roll or today thinking that people will care her nails match her luggage .. like make it make sense Siobhan 🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Thankfully I can't see her ramblings as I'm blocked but she sounds more like a female version of Fr Jack!!!! Don't know the rules for Abu Dhabi but would she have alcohol stashed in the luggage?

Reactions: 4
Is she planning on wheeling her suitcase around the whole holiday??
Otherwise the only time it will actually be in the vicinity of her nails is travelling to and from the airport. twit.

Reactions: 10
So she has no self awareness when it comes to showing her manky toothbrush, removing her teeth whitening strips in the taxi, admitting to picking her spots, admitting to not showering washing her hair etc , putting a tampon in the wrong hole 😑 fangirling a long list of men and women in order to be noticed..let's be honest there's a whole load more where that came from, but yet shes embarrassed carrying toilet roll or today thinking that people will care her nails match her luggage .. like make it make sense Siobhan 🤯🤯🤯
😂😂 ok I thought I was on my own thinking that. She does know they’re racing next week.

The mechanics literally have to strip the car and start shipping it to Yas Marina and have everything set up again for Wednesday/Thursday.

They literally show it every post race people at the track until midnight. The only ones out celebrating will be the engineers drivers and management. 😂

Reactions: 8
“Harder Better Faster Stronger” 🎶

Siobhan “the goon” Oh Hagan Theme song of the week

Reactions: 2
She is flying business class, did you know? Surprised she mentioned it, she is usually very quite and not showing off 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 13
For someone who got 500 points in the leaving cert, that’s a funny way of spelling accommodation.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Boozing on her own from 6am on a 12 hour flight. Embarrassing.

Not as embarrassing though as reposting that poxy scrap of paper that she thinks "proves" she's paying for this :rolleyes:
Wonder what time the lounge opened? Lots seem to open at 6am or so now, particularly since Covid. Imagining her clawing at the door, hair wild, desperate for eggs and alcohol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The only reason she's doing a competition straight after the holiday is to justify any weight gain and she doesn't have self control on the drink, so maybe she thought she would be able to cut back if she knew she had to be fit enough for a comp? She got the fear before she even left London.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
“Thinking of booking our annual OH fitness holiday” if that was a member of my family flexing like that I simply wouldn’t be going & id be paying my own way if I was!! The whole family must be a shower of head benders

& it give me the ick when she wears a woollen jumper 🤢 sweaty mess
Is that word starting with A supposed to be accommodation?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“Thinking of booking our annual OH fitness holiday” if that was a member of my family flexing like that I simply wouldn’t be going & id be paying my own way if I was!! The whole family must be a shower of head benders

& it give me the ick when she wears a woollen jumper 🤢 sweaty mess
Does she mean locked in a Jakarta room in the quarantine that was necessary for her completely unnecessary travel? (Never forget randoxgate)

Or does she mean locked aka hammered and shitfaced?

Cos the latter would definitely explain the spelling of accommodation...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.