Siobhan O'Hagan #39 Living defensively, smelling offensively

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's MIA last story stumbling through arrivals in Abu Dhabi. They don't take public intoxication too well over there. She wouldn't get away with what she was at in Paris airport.

Reactions: 13
She's MIA last story stumbling through arrivals in Abu Dhabi. They don't take public intoxication too well over there. She wouldn't get away with what she was at in Paris airport.
Definitely strange! Where’s the customary hotel room tour? Bearing in mind what passes for acceptable content in Shivs world, the silence is odd

Reactions: 9
Will be celebrating the repost all the way to Abu Dhabi, she’ll be fully expecting pit and grid passes and a grid walk interview with Martin now
Tagging the housemates boyfriend to make sure she gets to the pit at the F1..

Reactions: 5
On a side note, is this mare posts a story on Vicky (RIP ) and then the next story is her fumbling her way through her Hotel Tour i swear 🤬

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Silence is very odd. My theory is she tested positive at the airport. Now she has to self isolate for 10 days in a hotel, or worse government facility.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've gotten drunk on a flight to dubai years ago and I was lucky to get in. Security on arrival has no time for drunk women

• Wow
Reactions: 7
“Hi guys - so I just decided when I got to Abu Dhabi. That my passion project - my in person clients. They mean the world to me, and I just had to get back on the next flight back to London. I missed London. I love london. I’m so productive in London”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe she thought one of the customs lads there was having a tug at her (somehow) and got the camera out for a rant and that was that.

10 years banged up abroad for being a public annoyance or some other Trumped up charge.

One can hope. The silence is extremely odd all the same! No hotel room video a huge 🚩.

She could also be taking one for the team and getting dumped on by a wealthy Arab Sheikh as we speak to secure the O'Hagan family holiday in return for some cash. 💩

I am here for it 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone know her sister's Insta or any of the family that's there? I'm intrigued as to what's going on!

Reactions: 3
Anyone know her sister's Insta or any of the family that's there? I'm intrigued as to what's going on!
She’s grand she ordered coffee on an app and had it delivered within 4 minutes. …..🙃

Shes also subtly addressed us barbarians, she was in fact blackout drunk in 2019 entering Abu Dhabi. We clearly know absolutely nothing about cultural norms. Take that hatazzzz ✌

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She’s grand she ordered coffee on an app and had it delivered within 4 minutes. …..🙃

Shes also subtly addressed us barbarians, she was in fact blackout drunk in 2019 entering Abu Dhabi. We clearly know absolutely nothing about cultural norms. Take that hatazzzz ✌
She's an absolute scrote.

Everything about that post - from abusing the locals by ubering water upon landing, to reminiscing on being so drunk she doesn't remember being there in 2019 - just screams naff classless donkey woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Craving nutrients after gorging herself with all the free beige food & alcohol from the crack of dawn yesterday. Nice.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Why does everything have to happen In her room food wise? Could she not go down to the restaurant and order a nice lunch? 🙉🙉

Why does everything have to happen In her room food wise? Could she not go down to the restaurant and order a nice lunch? 🙉🙉
God can you imagine seeing her eat in public. I’d say there’s nothing sadder. Head best into the phone so no one makes eye contact. Jaw going 90 on burger and fries but logging it as a slider to save some calls for some margs later 😂

• Haha
Area she's staying in looks fab......... hahah that's what happens Shiv when you spend every penny on a shallow business class flight flex....

• Haha
  • Heart
Area she's staying in looks fab......... hahah that's what happens Shiv when you spend every penny on a shallow business class flight flex....
It's the brown dirt all over the windows and the views of dust and concrete that - for me - scream wealth.

Not to mention the bit where she both pretends to have booked this 2 years ago yet equally couldn't get anywhere near the F1 itself.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's the brown dirt all over the windows and the views of dust and concrete that - for me - scream wealth.

Not to mention the bit where she both pretends to have booked this 2 years ago yet equally couldn't get anywhere near the F1 itself.
Ugh just even the thoughts of it. You’d think after her Silverstone experience she wouldn’t want to go to another Grand Prix. She’s staying no where near the F1 - so all that walking in that heat to get to the stands. Her a ginger, Raisin going grape purple and Peanuts poor scalp.

That heat tied with her defo normal amounts of alcohol that she defo didn’t purchase in duty to drink in the room. I reckon she could pass out at some stage 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.