Siobhan O'Hagan #39 Living defensively, smelling offensively

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like I may sound very misogynist here and someone correct me if I’m wrong. But even I wouldn’t feel comfortable walking around a Middle East country on my own to kill some time - duck knows I could end up doing something illegal and not even know I did it 😂.

You’d think she would have spent most of her downtime in London - researching what to do there to kill some time. Instead… I’ll just Uber around and see what’s on. The F1 trucks etc prob don’t arrive til this evening or tomorrow to start constructing the set up.
I remember researching Abu Dhabi before because a friend was spending a weekend there for work. Galleries look good, mall, mosques. In other words, stuff she'd have no interest in. And I would have been planning on longer dresses covered shoulders, a scarf for mosque visit etc. Not short shorts.

Reactions: 11
I remember researching Abu Dhabi before because a friend was spending a weekend there for work. Galleries look good, mall, mosques. In other words, stuff she'd have no interest in. And I would have been planning on longer dresses covered shoulders, a scarf for mosque visit etc. Not short shorts.
I can just see it happening, someone saying something. She shouldn't come onto her stories and act all offended if someone tells her to cover up. That's the way those countries are, it's well documented. Abu Dhabi is probably stricter than Dubai.

As always, Shiv got caught up in the glam because of last year's Abu Dhabi finale. It was a real spectacle. It's pretty much a dead rubber this time round.

Reactions: 13
You’d think with her intelligence and foresight she would have packed clothing for a Middle East country.

knowing Siobhan - she’s literally reading that comment and thinking oh duck 😂. So she packed 50Kg of shorts and workout tops 😂.

I can just see it happening, someone saying something. She shouldn't come onto her stories and act all offended if someone tells her to cover up. That's the way those countries are, it's well documented. Abu Dhabi is probably stricter than Dubai.

As always, Shiv got caught up in the glam because of last year's Abu Dhabi finale. It was a real spectacle. It's pretty much a dead rubber this time round.
It’s my understanding - Abu Dhabi is more like Qatar than Dubai? Maybe I’m wrong. But I thought the same that they’re very strict regarding the rules.

So Siobhan rocking up the Race in her Ferrari hat - red bull tee shirt bunched up to make it into a crop top and some MyProtein shorts won’t go down well 😂

Reactions: 10
You’d think with her intelligence and foresight she would have packed clothing for a Middle East country.

knowing Siobhan - she’s literally reading that comment and thinking oh duck 😂. So she packed 50Kg of shorts and workout tops 😂.

It’s my understanding - Abu Dhabi is more like Qatar than Dubai? Maybe I’m wrong. But I thought the same that they’re very strict regarding the rules.

So Siobhan rocking up the Race in her Ferrari hat - red bull tee shirt bunched up to make it into a crop top and some MyProtein shorts won’t go down well 😂
That was my impression too. And would tend to err on the side of caution anyway, realising that the local culture is different and trying to be respectful of it. I'd rather be overdressed (in cooling clothes) than underdressed, I think! Last thing you want to do is cause offence or draw unwanted attention. Think that goes for travel in general, really. Except for those who live differently.

Reactions: 6
No one is going to tell Shiv not to stomp through Abu Dhabi in her MyProtein shorts with the cameltoe on show.

If men are looking at her it's their fault! (IN HER HEAD)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Such an absolute muppet, does she research nothing about anything?
Well she says she reads a lot but evidently nothing useful to her like the multitudes online travel guides 🙈

Fwiw no way she reads any of the books she shows on her stories.

Edit: looks like she's having a great time anyway. Huffing and puffing and moaning out of her. 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Dubai is the most lenient as they rely on tourism. It’s still strict away from the hotels.

I can’t imagine her having read up on local customs etc, the ignorant woman

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The O'Hagan clan must be thirsty at this stage and in search of hydration.

duck sake Shiv, you've ruined the holiday. Should have went to Dubai for these days.

Abu Dhabi Doo
It's the Shivstones

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Lol literally goes to a country has nothing planned in advance is shocked that on a Tuesday that its quiet out and about. I really hope her dad has planned stuff like in South Africa or looked stuff up cos u can't rely on shiv to do any of that. I'd say she went all quite cos she was so bloody drunk and couldn't come and be coherent. She thinks it's a flex to have coffee ordered and delivered to her room in 4 minutes just get up and go down stairs 😒 the family better have there factor 50 with them or else it will be aloe vero and margs all round. This week will be a let down similar to galway I bet. Which was all her own doing I must add she could have done loads but she was lazy and the weather wasn't great but u know shiv she couldn't just get on with the fact it was raining and still do things.

Like a scene from Mad Max. Place looks absolutely dead
Peanut texting the bleeping holiday is off to a tit start wish I had said no.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
For a world traveller she isn't very good at holiday planning. I've never been to dubai but I'd still know to stay in the centre and just travel out to the race circuit on the event days. She looks like a complete ejit booking a crap air bnb in the middle of nowhere an hour from the city. I'd guess the air bnb isn't what she expected, otherwise it would be full show and tell show off mode.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She's not the traveller she thinks she is. She thinks getting on a plane meets the criteria to be classed as a traveller.

The reality is every place she goes to she does the exact same thing. Punishment training, ordering takeaway coffee, general faffing about. She might as well be in the Swords box room on the dole.

Never does she do tours or museums or interesting stuff. She puts herself in places where she could provide great content using the surrounds but fails to do it. Anytime she does do something different, she makes it a flex and it looks tit!!! F1 being an example.

She is TERRIFIED to step outside the boundaries she has set. Punishment training, eating and drinking.

Reactions: 26
Jack Fowler recently went to AD. He showed lots of decent places to visit, I get it was a paid trip, but it wouldn’t take much to figure out a few things to keep occupied and enjoy the place!

Reactions: 8
Is that Papa O’Hagan driving?
oh times must be hard for them if he’s driving the clan around. Small car too. God she must have really booked the back arse of nowhere 😂

wtf was she doing in the hotel. She said she was planning it during the hotel stay? What did she plan? 😂

Reactions: 11
This week will be a let down similar to galway I bet. Which was all her own doing I must add she could have done loads but she was lazy and the weather wasn't great but u know shiv she couldn't just get on with the fact it was raining and still do things.
That trip was a disaster. And you’d think her sitting there Mon-Fri reading the threads here she would have copped on 😂. Seems to have gotten worse.

Goes to dough bros - walks an hour with the pizza. Is disappointed it’s cold and she hated it. So she gave it away. The same pizza that is ranked like top 10 in the world or something 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Shiv sold the trip to the family as a big glamourous all expenses paid trip to Abu Dhabi at the beginning of the year. Amazingly luxurious like South Africa which she had to sell her car to afford! And they began to book their Annual Leave etc at work.

And then they time comes and she can't afford it so she books the cheapest place she can find in the worst location and asks them to cough up some of the expense.

That's what I'm guess happened judging by her panic sale last week.

Wouldn't be surprised if they're driving to Dubai.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.