Siobhan O'Hagan #39 Living defensively, smelling offensively

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she cooked all this up during a Jakarta hotel lockdown in Jan... But didn't have her "I love London" epiphany until mid-summer, why were her business flights for this trip booked from London? She definitely had no plans to return to Bali this year at all but that wouldn't make Insta content would it 🤔

ETA: Yes, she could've changed her flight but she likely would have moaned about the cost

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She's already at the business class videos. We've seen it all before Shiv....

It's 9am, she's going to get trollied isn't she!

Reactions: 16
Normally I just roll my eyes at this one, but the video in first class, what a knob!!! Who is she trying to impress?! 😄

Reactions: 11
'The bulk starts now'

I.e I'm about to eat and drink all round me because binging is ok now that I've entered a higher weight class.

I really hope she's absolutely slaughtered by a stronger, 'heavy' MMA witch during this comp. She hasn't a clue.
Bulking does not mean gorging on food/drink to gain weight.... and the sad thing is- she has followers who know no better who will think 'oh, this must be ok'...:cautious:

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Normally I just roll my eyes at this one, but the video in first class, what a knob!!! Who is she trying to impress?! 😄
My thoughts exactly who actually cares. Everyone on that plane is landing in the same destination and most likely are not bankrupting themselves in the process just for the gram 🙄 this trip isn't about quality family time or even the F1. Its all for insta and to feed her ego of being a boss witch

Reactions: 16
My thoughts exactly who actually cares. Everyone on that plane is landing in the same destination and most likely are not bankrupting themselves in the process just for the gram 🙄 this trip isn't about quality family time or even the F1. Its all for insta and to feed her ego of being a boss witch
It’s never about a holiday with the fam. There’s always something - sure she has plans to go train when she’s out there.

Im sure we will be subjected to another “men won’t stop looking at me” - while she walks around Yas Marina in her bikini in a Muslim country. Hopefully this means she will get arrested 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
First post on arrival will definitely be a temperature stamp. (If she's not carried off the plane by the authorities for being too intoxicated)
God how I'd love to see her on Banged Up Abroad, imprisoned for public intoxication or something. Always felt like her wearing of that blue cut-out top was criminal, so maybe they'll agree.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Half her friends from college are probably senior enough by now to be in roles where they travel business class for work.

It's so embarrassing she thinks this is Johnny big bollix behaviour.

Does anyone over the age of 20 give a duck about free booze on the plane.?

Reactions: 19
No one gives a duck. Personally speaking, I like to have one drink with the dinner maybe a wine or something and relax.

Most people don't request free booze on these flights. It's mortifiying the thought of the big loud obnoxious pasty stubby hands having the camera buzzing around pinging the attendants for drink after drink to make her tiktok video.

I honestly cringe when I see fellow Irish people feed the (wrong in my opinion) stereotype.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No one gives a duck. Personally speaking, I like to have one drink with the dinner maybe a wine or something and relax.
Most people don't request free booze on these flights. It's mortifiying the thought of the big loud obnoxious pasty stubby hands having the camera buzzing around pinging the attendants for drink after drink to make her tiktok video.
I honestly cringe when I see fellow Irish people feed the (wrong in my opinion) stereotype.
Exactly? I might have one in the airport (time dependant- regadless of whether it's 'five o'clock somewhere') and maybe one on the plane- but I rather wait until I'm at my destination and able to chill properly.
Even when I was in the 'Club 18-30' age bracket- we never got bananas on the plane for fear we'd be thrown off and the holiday would be ruined! 😅

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.