Siobhan O'Hagan #39 Living defensively, smelling offensively

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh just even the thoughts of it. You’d think after her Silverstone experience she wouldn’t want to go to another Grand Prix. She’s staying no where near the F1 - so all that walking in that heat to get to the stands. Her a ginger, Raisin going grape purple and Peanuts poor scalp.

That heat tied with her defo normal amounts of alcohol that she defo didn’t purchase in duty to drink in the room. I reckon she could pass out at some stage 😂
She's gonna be a nightmare with the family! How was your flight in economy, oh in business we get this. I was here in 2019, can't remember it lol, oh well when I was at F1 in Silverstone we did this, remember I went to Silverstone. Sorry the hotel is so far away, but it's the best I could do for you, so you better appreciate it. So glad I came up with the idea and paid for it, to think I started the year in Jakarta quarantine and look at me now, bringing you all here! You guys go get yourself familiar, I'm away for some BJJ as I have a competition when I get back to London, did I tell you I love London?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She's gonna be a nightmare with the family! How was your flight in economy, oh in business we get this. I was here in 2019, can't remember it lol, oh well when I was at F1 in Silverstone we did this, remember I went to Silverstone. Sorry the hotel is so far away, but it's the best I could do for you, so you better appreciate it. So glad I came up with the idea and paid for it, to think I started the year in Jakarta quarantine and look at me now, bringing you all here! You guys go get yourself familiar, I'm away for some BJJ as I have a competition when I get back to London, did I tell you I love London?
I’m telling you nothing screams opulence more then a hotel that looks like it was purpose built for covid stays 😂.

Sure she prob got a room for herself and everyone else has to share a room 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She went radio silent once she landed only now to find out she was home alone, it doesn't add up

Reactions: 6
What’s the deal with ‘I need nutrients’ please can someone enlighten me….
that soppy Becca Gillen says it’s all the time too, is it ahun phrase?
Coz in all my years on this planet I’ve never referred to a meal or food or said I’m hungry with the phrase ‘I need nutrients’
I just can’t, she is so irritating.

Edited because my phone does me dirty every time I post here!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
We haven't had a hotel room tour yet. Seeing the cement city and dusty windows. All very cloak and daggers. Poor Shiv is struggling with this holiday.

Reactions: 16
Not to be all judgey and anti-feminist, but I do find her workout outfit choice for the gym curious for a Middle Eastern country. I mean, I wouldn't wear it in the UK and barely in LA. I think my own attitude would be to wear clothes that were more obviously...clothes and not underwear.

Reactions: 11
We haven't had a hotel room tour yet. Seeing the cement city and dusty windows. All very cloak and daggers. Poor Shiv is struggling with this holiday.
I might be mistaken but having lived in the UAE… that doesn’t look like a hotel. It looks like an apartment AirBNB.

Guess she can’t afford to put the OH Fitness Family in a hotel!

Reactions: 13
It's not adding up at all for me, especially the post in arrivals and then radio silence afterwards. Flight time London to Abu Dhabi is under 7hrs so wouldn't have expected her to be wrecked tired at the end of it. Maybe she got absolutely leathered and into some bother.

She's not living the dream. Stuck out of the city in a dusty desert suburb away from the tourist hot spots and having to order coffee to the room because there is nowhere around.

I mean you still got your business class flex though right!?

It screams cheap!! And like another poster said, definitely looks like a hotel quarantine place.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
What kind of coffee can be made and delivered in 4 minutes?
Bearing in mind this one calls nespresso brown water.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jesus for someone that goes on about how Intelligent she is and how much she loves the sport… of course it’s a ghost town at the moment.

Most F1 fans aren’t taking a holiday to Yas Marina. She arrived on a Monday. For a race weekend….. weekend shiv it’s in the title. Most fans aren’t arriving in until the Thursday since you can’t get into the track until the Friday.

Jesus wept she’s as thick as tit

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Jesus for someone that goes on about how Intelligent she is and how much she loves the sport… of course it’s a ghost town at the moment.

Most F1 fans aren’t taking a holiday to Yas Marina. She arrived on a Monday. For a race weekend….. weekend shiv it’s in the title. Most fans aren’t arriving in until the Thursday since you can’t get into the track until the Friday.

Jesus wept she’s as thick as tit
She does not even know what time the races start ffs, I doubt she knows what days it's on.
Any know any activities to do in Abu Dhabi to kill a few days, asking for a friend.
Build a sandcastle maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She does not even know what time the races start ffs, I doubt she knows what days it's on.
Any know any activities to do in Abu Dhabi to kill a few days, asking for a friend.
Build a sandcastle maybe?
Like I may sound very misogynist here and someone correct me if I’m wrong. But even I wouldn’t feel comfortable walking around a Middle East country on my own to kill some time - duck knows I could end up doing something illegal and not even know I did it 😂.

You’d think she would have spent most of her downtime in London - researching what to do there to kill some time. Instead… I’ll just Uber around and see what’s on. The F1 trucks etc prob don’t arrive til this evening or tomorrow to start constructing the set up.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Shades of Galway week about it. She booked the cheapest business class trip of the week (Monday morning) and there is nothing happening. It will spring into life later in the week.

They should have started the trip in Dubai if anything.

Also drives me up the wall when the way she says "My family" all the time for some reason. As if she gives a damn about them. She's just showing off to them and using for content.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.