Siobhan O'Hagan #39 Living defensively, smelling offensively

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one gives a duck. Personally speaking, I like to have one drink with the dinner maybe a wine or something and relax.

Most people don't request free booze on these flights. It's mortifiying the thought of the big loud obnoxious pasty stubby hands having the camera buzzing around pinging the attendants for drink after drink to make her tiktok video.

I honestly cringe when I see fellow Irish people feed the (wrong in my opinion) stereotype.
Same. Might have some of the boarding champagne, probably won't finish the wine with dinner but like to have a sip of it to accompany the meal...but that's all. I'm hoping to relax and get there feeling as fresh as possible. What's the point of being hammered?

Reactions: 5
Haha he's literally the one person on this world she worships and bases herself around. Almond Croissants, Padel, Jiu Jitzu, Business Class - if James Smith is doing it Shiv will follow.

There is a shrine somewhere to him!
A shrine most definitely and a doll for his girlfriend that she sticks pins into.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s not a nice feeling being pissed on a plane, I think, when I have had a few beverages I felt kinda hung over. Flying is not enjoyable, boring so I would rather not be feeling like crap as well!
She is pathetic

• Heart
Reactions: 21
As an alcoholic it's probs just to keep her at her baseline when flying

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Guys why the negativity about shivs getting hammered on the plane? Sure that's inevitable. You're all missing the bigger picture... Which is Peanut & Raisin are going on holidays!!! I really hope they brought a good SPF with them

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Naw Is she the only one flying business? 😅 why’s she not showing Mam Ohagan’s first time in business class?
😂😂😂
Can imagine her standing front of boarding & the rest of the ohagans still sat waiting at the back of the gate for their turn to board economy with the rest of the peasants.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Naw Is she the only one flying business? 😅 why’s she not showing Mam Ohagan’s first time in business class?
😂😂😂
Can imagine her standing front of boarding & the rest of the ohagans still sat waiting at the back of the gate for their turn to board economy with the rest of the peasants.
Think they are flying from different locations although Shiv will be sure to let them know what a great time she is having!

Reactions: 11
Think they are flying from different locations although Shiv will be sure to let them know what a great time she is having!
I wonder if they’re flying business too? I have a feeling they probably booked and paid for their own economy flights because she’d be making a song and dance about it if she paid for them.

Reactions: 22
Just looking at her scribbled piece of paper.... why does it say ... annual oh fitness holiday and not family holiday?!

Bet she writes it off as a business expense.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Just looking at her scribbled piece of paper.... why does it say ... annual oh fitness holiday and not family holiday?!

Plus I noticed some additions on that page she’s definitely not as €€ as she likes to pretend

Reactions: 8
No wifi on flight. Must be dying to catch up on this thread #ShivLovesHaters

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Haha he's literally the one person on this world she worships and bases herself around. Almond Croissants, Padel, Jiu Jitzu, Business Class - if James Smith is doing it Shiv will follow.

There is a shrine somewhere to him!
AND no one gives a tit when he does any of that either, he is as obnoxious as she is

Reactions: 4
What about all the new clients that signed up to her sale last week?

Does she not have new client questionairres to get back to this morning, that's usually how she does it on a Monday?

Are they all forgotton about now that she has their money? I suppose she expects they can wait 2 weeks until she's back. But then sure it's Christmas which means Baileys and chocolate right Shiv for the month of December??? So in reality no service for them to the new year.

Suckers!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Coco not invited again..??..what about the other imaginary coach...Lisa, Linda or whatever they called

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Guys why the negativity about shivs getting hammered on the plane? Sure that's inevitable. You're all missing the bigger picture... Which is Peanut & Raisin are going on holidays!!! I really hope they brought a good SPF with them
Peanut and Raisin = Picnic on tour…
A6678C8D-2C9A-4EA8-9984-1A5C4FA0F477.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.