Siobhan O'Hagan #38 SOH is a fitness coach you'd get off wish with hands of leather and a Gi of fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This!! Often “expensive” means that the customer is unable to justify the value of the product.

Why would you say that about your services???!

No wonder she failed to capitalize on her significant follower base, she doesn’t understand business and as someone said before, the personality that comes across her socials is very… well, c*ntish…
Such a good way of putting it!

Know various trainers and a guy who runs a business development centre for trainers. None would ever dream of saying that! All about how they're worth it or whatever, they have the experience and it's an investment...yada yada. You don't go implying that you're overpriced before even starting. Did a session with a celebrity trainer type in LA and she was expensive, but she had years and years of experience so obviously was expected. AND she let 2 of us share a session to keep costs down. Worth it.

Reactions: 11
This!! Often “expensive” means that the customer is unable to justify the value of the product.

Why would you say that about your services???!

No wonder she failed to capitalize on her significant follower base, she doesn’t understand business and as someone said before, the personality that comes across her socials is very… well, c*ntish…
Yes this 💯! She doesn’t understand business because everything she does is ego driven. She is fixated on presenting this “different lifestyle”, and everything she puts out is a brag to feed her inflated ego that she is above us all. The mix of high ego and self-importance with low self-esteem is a dangerous concoction.

“ I’m not a regular PT, I’m an EXPENSIVE one.”

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Shiv sees other business increasing prices with inflation and thinks she had to do the same.

But other businesses have staff to retain, increased electricity bills, supplier increases and technology costs.

The absolute gall of Shiv to increase her pricing by almost 50% and think it's justified. She has no business overheads. She has Shiv overheads. Margs, deliveroos, travel. She should have stayed in Bali the dose.

Do I think she has any full time employees? She absolutely does not!! Probably doesn't even have a part time. Just tags someone in every now and again and they can claim they work for the furnace.

Reactions: 18
Do I think she has any full time employees. She absolutely does not!!
She alludes to her 'team' of coaches but as far as I'm aware there's Cory and another girl- and Cory isn't working for her full time, she has her own coaching clients to cater to. She never references the Furnace, ever.

Reactions: 12
Can anyone translate what this means in her morning coffee thoughts. It makes no sense.

Cold/Be kind because products of environment

What.....

Edit: Ah she's not referring to temperature. More demeanor.
Sounds more like she's realised nobody in London knows or cares who she is, and didn't like her standing on the left of the escalator or something. Living differently doesn't cut it at rush hour.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She can't buy people's niceness to her like she did in Bali. London is full of busy, hard working successful people getting tit done.

What is she even doing there, completely out of place!!

Interesting, don't see her with Diren at all these days. At the start she was hanging off him. She must have been completely fobbed off.

Reactions: 20
No one owes you anything Shivmeister. People have their own real lives happening all around you. the commuters probably think you’re a tosser, swanning around with your head in your phone & expecting people to fall at your feet. You’re not a celebrity, or an influencer, you’re a half assed Pt. I bet you’re just as ‘cold’ as all those strangers are? I doubt you’re smiling at people & doing anything remotely kind. She’s so frustratingly oblivious.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She can't buy people's niceness to her like she did in Bali. London is full of busy, hard working successful people getting tit done.

What is she even doing there, completely out of place!!

Interesting, don't see her with Diren at all these days. At the start she was hanging off him. She must have been completely fobbed off.
And her beloved James Smith has been in the UK for ages and she hasn’t seen him. We’d know all about it if she had.

• Haha
And her beloved James Smith has been in the UK for ages and she hasn’t seen him. We’d know all about it if she had.
I'm sure it's not for the want of Shiv trying. Diren seems to avoid her completely when JS is around.

Have the two of them (JS and DK) stopped going to Roger Gracie aswell in the mornings - I don't follow either of them? I know they used to go frequently.

Reactions: 7
Can anyone translate what this means in her morning coffee thoughts. It makes no sense.

Cold/Be kind because products of environment

What.....

Edit: Ah she's not referring to temperature. More demeanor.
Such a sanctimonious load of crap. Shiv, are you referring to genuinely busy people on their way to their real jobs in the real world? The ones with meaningful relationships and purpose in life? How rude of them not to drop everything and do a song and dance for the lazy scammer who has no need whatsoever to be on public transport during rush hour.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Guarantee she’s based her charges on this
Rent xxx
Entertainment xxx
Total ££££ divide by 5 hours a week = hourly rate.

she is delusional. She has zero experience, zero backing, zero anything. If she had won her bikini Bs she could have piggy backed off that as evidence she knows what she’s talking about and maybe tried to sell that. Instead she’s selling private PT. She’s a moron. A foot stomping, mouth slurping, spot picking hag.

And just like that she posts of herself with DK. He’s probably paid for her lunch.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Guarantee she’s based her charges on this
Rent xxx
Entertainment xxx
Total ££££ divide by 5 hours a week = hourly rate.

she is delusional. She has zero experience, zero backing, zero anything. If she had won her bikini Bs she could have piggy backed off that as evidence she knows what she’s talking about and maybe tried to sell that. Instead she’s selling private PT. She’s a moron. A foot stomping, mouth slurping, spot picking hag.

And just like that she posts of herself with DK. He’s probably paid for her lunch.
What is the deal with the Soma t-shirts too? Like, nobody knows or cares that you're advertising some little gym for them. Slobs.

• Haha
Siobhan could never!
Although, weird flex saying he doesn't drink when in business / first class...no one asked!
He's such an arrogant prick. New money type, flashing it.
Lots of people fly business, and very few make such a big deal of it!!

Reactions: 16
Haha and he hates being pictured with her. That look says "duck, wasn't prepared for that, caught rapid".
Yeah he looks delighted 😐

Taking pics of people whilst they are eating (irrespective of whether they themselves are a dick) is a complete dick move IMO. I really think it’s out of line. And she does it constantly.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.