Siobhan O'Hagan #38 SOH is a fitness coach you'd get off wish with hands of leather and a Gi of fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she not say she weighed herself after the weekend and then put up the jacks roll video saying don't weigh yourself??
Is she well ??

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So, according to Siobhán a hangover is a ‘state of mind’, but the rain can ruin her whole day. I've said this so much about her in the past week but IS SHE ACTUALLY OK?????

• Haha
Reactions: 35
😂😂😂 “does anyone around Clapham have the GGS Pre/Post Natural Book”

So the course she half arsed in Bali to finish so she didn’t have to pack the materials to bring home cause she wasn’t arsed is now needed 😂. Shock

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27

So the course she half arsed in Bali to finish so she didn’t have to pack the materials to bring home cause she wasn’t arsed is now needed 😂. Shock
THey shouldn't let her pass. She's making tit of the whole course.

Reactions: 15

I would love to respond to say I have it. Turn up to meet her and give her a newspaper instead 😂😂😂

Newspapers are great, according to thundercunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It’s so plain as day - bet one of the people who replied to her PT shill is either pre / post and Shiv needs to blag, bluff and spoof her way to exploitation yet again

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Bangs on about never being so pale because #baliliving but her arm blends into the sand in that bali pic. Weighed myself Friday and Monday , but don’t weigh yourself as it’s not a measure, but also I weigh my myself daily because I’m the oracle of fat loss. Absolutely bleep

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Would she ever just duck off back to Bali like if nowhere compares to it! It’s all she talks about, she will move on from London and there will be no place like london then. Jesus Chris Siobhan stop living in the bleeping past 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 sorry rant over, sick tit of hearing about how great bali once was . Eat tit and duck off you miserable witch

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m surprised that runner that ran past her was able to run past without nearly breaking his neck to stare at her like the men in a London normally do 🙄

• Haha
Jesus They way she has to bring Bali up daily in some way. It’s either I love London. I love It here. Bali bali bali.

Jesus talk about trying to convince yourself that you really want to be in London paying out your arse. Then being back in bali exploiting the poor.

She reminds me of being in school “no I’m straight. Im defo straight I’m not gay”. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Seen the real Shiv for a second there before she realised she was on camera
She looks really troubled in this short clip, before she realises she is being recorded. It seemed kind of sad to me, I watched it a couple of times.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Days since last Oven sale: 28
Days til Abu Dhabi: 35
Punishment sessions during ‘best self Month’ (since Monday 3rd October): 16

Injures herself so only goes and does 2 sessions the first day back after 2 whole rest days. Smart

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t know a PT worth their salt who would refer to their services as expensive? Surely the investment into their development, knowledge, you would mean any sum would be tagged as a valuable investment on those grounds.

The fact that her diet is processed junk, out of packets or off Deliveroo, she drinks heavily daily - and doesn’t she smoke too? She’s be better off paying one of the trainers on the floor of that fitness first she turns her nose up at, to give her a slice of humble pie.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I don’t know a PT worth their salt who would refer to their services as expensive? Surely the investment into their development, knowledge, you would mean any sum would be tagged as a valuable investment on those grounds.

The fact that her diet is processed junk, out of packets or off Deliveroo, she drinks heavily daily - and doesn’t she smoke too? She’s be better off paying one of the trainers on the floor of that fitness first she turns her nose up at, to give her a slice of humble pie.
This!! Often “expensive” means that the customer is unable to justify the value of the product.

Why would you say that about your services???!

No wonder she failed to capitalize on her significant follower base, she doesn’t understand business and as someone said before, the personality that comes across her socials is very… well, c*ntish…

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She doesn't come across as warm at all and in fact she comes across as intimidating.

Her clients are an inconvenience to her, nothing more, nothing less. Shiv just wants the money.

That fact is glaringly obvious.

Reactions: 24
She doesn't come across as warm at all and in fact she comes across as intimidating.

Her clients are an inconvenience to her, nothing more, nothing less. Shiv just wants the money.

That fact is glaringly obvious.
Intimidating is not the word I’d use for her 😂. She comes across as an asshole. But I defiantly wouldn’t be intimidated by her 😂.

Imagine going to a PAID workout with her. Being told how to half arse exercises. Then watching her on her stories microwaving a meal because she can only cook an egg 😂.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.