Siobhan O'Hagan #38 SOH is a fitness coach you'd get off wish with hands of leather and a Gi of fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so shallow, it's all about appearances with her and her lot. She wants something similar to the big places she had in Bali, but Sydney comes with a big pricetag, she can probably just afford it due to being a massive con woman. She was skint last time she was in Sydney, she's trying to prove she's 'made it'.

Reactions: 5
How did she duck up the golden goose ?

She was one of the first successful Irish fitness instagrammers.

She could have turned her business very easily into a long term serious money making machine if she had an ounce of planning or sense.

Mad how personality plays a big part in success or failure
I think about this all the time! If she had put literally ANY effort in, she'd be loaded by now and could have several successful businesses. It was more important to do as little work as possible

Reactions: 16
Acceptance šŸ¤

Itā€™s 6am and Iā€™m sitting on the hot train after walking in the cold rain. Iā€™m on the way to training.

I think anybody that knows me is concerned about how I will face the winter. This is because whenever Iā€™ve been this side of the world and the weather was bad, I would complain. A lot.

I remember in the summer of 2020, when I was in Dublin, if I ever opened the curtains and saw rain - that would be my day ruined.

So why am I sitting here content AF, happy that it was only a dream last night that I moved back to Bali?

Because I chose this.

I made an informed decision to give up the good weather for good relationships, good training, good opportunities and lots of other good stuff.

So I can deal with the consequences of my decision.

Frustration comes from wanting a different outcome.

Itā€™s the same when it comes to fat loss and body image.

I weighed myself today and I was heavier than Friday. Why? Because I chose to enjoy the weekend for Ciciā€™s birthday and my friend Winnie visiting.

If I didnā€™t take responsibility for my decisions, then I would be frustrated.

But I practice acceptance that my fat loss phase will be slower, because I am making informed decisions, based on what is important to me.

Thatā€™s the autonomy I want all ladies to have. I want to empower women to make informed choices, to remove guilt and frustration.

This will be important coming into the Festive season. I used to battle with my feelings of wanting to be lean but also enjoy myself. I used to live on Roses and Baileys from December 1st because I was all-or-nothing.

If this sounds like you, there is still plenty of time to get into the right headspace this side of Christmas.

If you join The Furnace now, you can pause your membership over Christmas for up to a month, and youā€™ll be 10 steps ahead of yourself going into January.

If you have any questions before joining, please reply!

Thanks for reading,

Siobhan "It's raining in Bali too" O'Hagan

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
So I thought she was going to be in a deficit now to get leaner. She preached on about using her spreadsheet to have less in the week to allow more for the weekend & itā€™s about averages etc, preached about being able to enjoy social events and be mindful but still reach your goals.

Yet this wench does 200k steps a week and trains 2 x a day and STILL gained weight because she gorged herself for cicis birthday.

Good one Shiv. Show us the spreadsheet again.
Week 1 of the diet to prove her programme works. Fucked it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Lads. The bleeping FILTH of the laptop. And donā€™t get me started about that bloody textbook!!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I honestly thought she was doing an ad for Andrex at the start of that last snap and nearly lost a life

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Christ on a lime bike. Thatā€™s why it says ā€œaround 2,000 caloriesā€ you moron. Itā€™s an estimate set by the government/NHS (and the same in Ireland) for people who have no clue about calories and nutrition. You should know this, Shiv, because itā€™s taught right at the beginning of PT training where you cover the absolute basics and youā€™ll know full well that it doesnā€™t mean that everyone, regardless of age, build, sex etc. needs exactly 2,000 calories a day. Good luck with charging mega bucks you absolute chancer.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Who is the absolute tool who records her boxing with that PT. Why on earth would you indulge this dose anymore than she already indulges herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I know absolutely duck all about boxing, about the same amount as our Shiv it would seem, but, arenā€™t you supposed to be used on the balls of your feet and agile??
Not thundering round with flat clumpy platypus feet?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'd love to see Shiv in all her bravado enter competitive boxing and get sparked out in round 1.

And she would, she can't move quick enough. She needs to start doing agility training. Steps, ladders etc. Her legs just done move enough.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Christ on a lime bike. Thatā€™s why it says ā€œaround 2,000 caloriesā€ you moron. Itā€™s an estimate set by the government/NHS (and the same in Ireland) for people who have no clue about calories and nutrition. You should know this, Shiv, because itā€™s taught right at the beginning of PT training where you cover the absolute basics and youā€™ll know full well that it doesnā€™t mean that everyone, regardless of age, build, sex etc. needs exactly 2,000 calories a day. Good luck with charging mega bucks you absolute chancer.
And I feel like she didn't pluck the ā‚¬3000 out of thin air either...

So I thought she was going to be in a deficit now to get leaner. She preached on about using her spreadsheet to have less in the week to allow more for the weekend & itā€™s about averages etc, preached about being able to enjoy social events and be mindful but still reach your goals.

Yet this wench does 200k steps a week and trains 2 x a day and STILL gained weight because she gorged herself for cicis birthday.

Good one Shiv. Show us the spreadsheet again.
Week 1 of the diet to prove her programme works. Fucked it.
And her Furnace is for life, teaches you to adapt etc and is very flexible. So much so that you take a month off for Christmas?!?! Like, I'm only trying ot maintain and have no intention of just gorging myself for a month. Why would I? I'm not starving. Mince pie here and there, few nice meals = no biggie.

Reactions: 17
So much so that you take a month off for Christmas?!?! Like, I'm only trying ot maintain and have no intention of just gorging myself for a month. Why would I? I'm not starving. Mince pie here and there, few nice meals = no biggie.
She keeps referring to this living on baileys and roses from the 1st December- I don't know a single person who lives like that?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
AKA, I will use my crappy questionnaire and subsequent follow up phone call to determine if you are a) overweight b) not knowledgeable about training/ diet & nutrition c) gullible d) high worth (ideally an inheritance) e) available (and glad/ lucky) to train when it suits your sensei
I know it's been said but "What part of London do you live/work in?"

Just ask them for a copy of their bleeping bank statements , Shiv, It'd be subtler :rolleyes:

This absolute grifting scam artist, is she not mortified?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
"

I think anybody that knows me is concerned about how I will face the winter. This is because whenever Iā€™ve been this side of the world and the weather was bad, I would complain. A lot.

I remember in the summer of 2020, when I was in Dublin, if I ever opened the curtains and saw rain - that would be my day ruined."

She needs genuine help if the weather can get her that down.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.